PDA

View Full Version : Creatine with cut!?

alphaMotive
03-02-2012, 10:36 AM
should i cycle creatine on my cut? Also How many whole eggs should i eat a day while on cut? thanks reps to good answers

Anthony21
03-02-2012, 10:38 AM
should i cycle creatine on my cut? Also How many whole eggs should i eat a day while on cut? thanks reps to good answers
No need to cycle creatine. Continue using it especially on a cut to maintain strength. How many eggs to eat on a cut? Eat as many as you want to hit your macro goals.

alphaMotive
03-02-2012, 10:43 AM
No need to cycle creatine. Continue using it especially on a cut to maintain strength. How many eggs to eat on a cut? Eat as many as you want to hit your macro goals.

High fat content on eggs tho, so that might **** up my macros?

psychodiver9
03-02-2012, 10:46 AM

why? You can't count? Inb40/40/20

KoshOne
03-02-2012, 10:47 AM

We don't know your macros, so who the hell knows how many eggs you can eat.

Anthony21
03-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Well figure out your fat macros and use whatever food sources you like to reach that set number.

alphaMotive
03-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Well figure out your fat macros and use whatever food sources you like to reach that set number.

I already have my whole cut planed out lmfao, all macros, calories, percentages, gonna also use oxyelite pro, i was just asking if creatine is smart to use on cut, and if eating to many eggs would result in fat gain

KoshOne
03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
I already have my whole cut planed out lmfao, all macros, calories, percentages, gonna also use oxyelite pro, i was just asking if creatine is smart to use on cut, and if eating to many eggs would result in fat gain

Oh... well, then to answer your questions. Yes, no, maybe, and clown shoes.

Anthony21
03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
No need to worry about percentages. How would eating to many eggs result in fat gain? Only thing that's going to result in fat gain is over eating. It's commons knowledge in society that if you over eat you gain weight, under eat you lose weight. Follow me?

You have a set maintenace level you need to eat at to stay in the phsyical condition you are in. Eat over that you will gain weight. Eat under that you will lose weight. Once again eat to reach your macro goals with whatever food choices you prefer. Easy to understand?

ShinySephiroth
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
... i was just asking if creatine is smart to use on cut, and if eating too many anything would result in fat gain

Fix'd
:D