PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually believe Ryan Braun

WheyneNewton
02-29-2012, 08:46 AM
now that the tester has come out with his side of the story?

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/7625905/milwaukee-brewers-ryan-braun-case-sample-collector-says-followed-protocols

"I sealed the bottles containing Mr. Braun's A and B samples with specially numbered, tamper-resistant seals, and Mr. Braun signed a form certifying, among other things, that the specimens were capped and sealed in his presence and that the specimen identification numbers on the top of the form matched those on the seals."

Although MLB officials would not comment on the record, sources told ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson they are still convinced that the sample tested came from Braun, and that the positive test result was correct. They emphasized that the FedEx package that arrived at the Montreal laboratory handling the test was sealed three times with tamper-proof seals -- one on the box, one on a plastic bag inside the box, and one on the vial that contained the urine.

this guy really must have it out for Braun. somehow tampered with multiple tamper proof seals and managed to produce 2 perfectly matching positive samples by somehow adding steroids to them.

bustermac
02-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Nope, dude has the clap.

Murph0408
02-29-2012, 08:47 AM
well no, but that's the difference between "not guilty" and "innocent"

WheyneNewton
02-29-2012, 08:49 AM
and he basically lied in his statement about FedEx's being open and able to ship the sample all over the place and on the tester's way home. You can't drop it off at a drop box according to the CBA, it has to be with an actual employee, all the FedEX locations within 50 miles were closed after 5pm and he didn't leave until after then.

LostOne287
02-29-2012, 08:54 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

Bowyermania
02-29-2012, 09:04 AM
No way in hell. The guy is dirty and anyone who believes his story is extremely naive or delusional.

thegenerel
02-29-2012, 09:04 AM
no, of course not.

the only reasonable response is when the Brewers go on the road is for the left field stands to shower the field with these

http://images.ddccdn.com/images/pills/mmx/t106521f/valtrex.jpg

thefederalist
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
lol @ retarded sports analysts somehow being convinced by how articulate he was i.e. he didn't speak ebonics/country bumpkin.

what's more troubling in my opinion is how braun is essentially getting a pass after failing a test while bonds will go down in infamy despite never failing one.

but we're post-racial cause obama

PhysiquePhreak
02-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Show me where his play and performance dramatically increased.

He's been tested 25 other times over the course of his career. Passed every single other one. For those saying he just couldn't mask it, why would you risk it at the end of the season and why would he not be more cautious/ready to mask in the playoffs?

lol @ people on the misc thinking they know more about drug testing procedures than the independent and deciding voter in the case. You think he didn't meticulously go over every little detail? And I can guarantee he has access to more info than anyone here does.

It's complete bull**** that this was leaked in the first place. I can't wait for heads to start rolling.

bbacn123
02-29-2012, 09:23 AM
watchout ur comments bro ^

sharpshooterz98
02-29-2012, 09:27 AM

He's been tested 25 other times over the course of his career. Passed every single other one. For those saying he just couldn't mask it, why would you risk it at the end of the season and why would he not be more cautious/ready to mask in the playoffs?

lol @ people on the misc thinking they know more about drug testing procedures than the independent and deciding voter in the case. You think he didn't meticulously go over every little detail? And I can guarantee he has access to more info than anyone here does.

It's complete bull**** that this was leaked in the first place. I can't wait for heads to start rolling.

cor030
02-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Everyone from Wisconsin does.

Big_Spaz
02-29-2012, 09:32 AM
There is no way this guy (tester) is lying. I mean all the facts (timelines) he's saying match up. If anything, Braun played a loophole in the system and got off on a technicallity, rather then being completely clean.

So yeah, I'm not fooled one bit by Ryan Braun.

-Spaz

thegenerel
02-29-2012, 09:33 AM

Ryan Braun, ladies and gentleman

PhysiquePhreak
02-29-2012, 09:36 AM

I had to take prednisone once

watchout ur comments bro ^

I'm watching

There is no way this guy (tester) is lying. I mean all the facts (timelines) he's saying match up. If anything, Braun played a loophole in the system and got off on a technicallity, rather then being completely clean.

-Spaz

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Do you know the guy personally? Were you there the whole 44 hours it sat at his house? I assume not because he said himself and his wife were the only ones there.

Ryan Braun, ladies and gentleman

Do I take a bow now?

folly412
02-29-2012, 09:54 AM
I'd be interested in reading the independent arbitrators written ruling, i.e. someone who is not a Brewers or Cubs fan, actual education beyond CC dropout like most Misc. Would be nice to see what facts were actually presented and considered beyond internet rumors and how he weighted them in his decision. If you believe ESPN, it's a simple procedural technicality and Braun didn't even hint at it being anything else. If you believe the CNNSI guy Braun's lawyers were able to replicate the test result to show how it was mishandled/tampered. If you believe Dan Patrick, there's yet another story for unconfirmed sources that the two other players tested positive but didn't have their names leaked and either won their appeals as well or never had to get that far. As for motive for Braun, I doubt he's been able to pass 25 tests despite taking something, but there was only one time in his career where he had nagging rib and calf injuries during perhaps the best chance he'll ever get to make a deep playoff run.

Ralph Wiggum
02-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Not sure. I don't believe anyone tampered with his piss. These types of chemical assay can definitely have false positives though. To be honest, I really don't care about steroid usage in sports. It's so prevalent anyway.

Big_Spaz
02-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Do you know the guy personally? Were you there the whole 44 hours it sat at his house? I assume not because he said himself and his wife were the only ones there.

Oh so you really buy the line that he's trying to "frame" Ryan Braun? Or that in those 44 hours test just jumped up, opened the SEALED bottle, injected itself, perfectly in both samples and that's the reason he came up hot?

GTFO ... the tester takes hundreds upon thousands of these tests from players. Very few come up dirty. Ryan Braun was one of them. Case closed.

-Spaz

jimbogr
02-29-2012, 10:12 AM
I'd be interested in reading the independent arbitrators written ruling, i.e. someone who is not a Brewers or Cubs fan, actual education beyond CC dropout like most Misc. Would be nice to see what facts were actually presented and considered beyond internet rumors and how he weighted them in his decision. If you believe ESPN, it's a simple procedural technicality and Braun didn't even hint at it being anything else. If you believe the CNNSI guy Braun's lawyers were able to replicate the test result to show how it was mishandled/tampered. If you believe Dan Patrick, there's yet another story for unconfirmed sources that the two other players tested positive but didn't have their names leaked and either won their appeals as well or never had to get that far. As for motive for Braun, I doubt he's been able to pass 25 tests despite taking something, but there was only one time in his career where he had nagging rib and calf injuries during perhaps the best chance he'll ever get to make a deep playoff run.

This

zdub32
02-29-2012, 10:13 AM
only delusional brewer fans like that dude above

Tyler44
02-29-2012, 10:13 AM

-Spaz

Exactly, he failed flat out and plain as day. The tester is not lying. I do drug tests almost on a daily basis at our facility. We test patients on any controlled substances randomly and once the tamper proof seal is put on the cup it cannot be removed and put back on. It will be blatantly and easily seen if it was.

Just can't happen, nor can you just sprinkle some steroids into the urine. These don't just test for a positive/negative. They test for levels and consistency.

KennyK
02-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Exactly, he failed flat out and plain as day. The tester is not lying. I do drug tests almost on a daily basis at our facility. We test patients on any controlled substances randomly and once the tamper proof seal is put on the cup it cannot be removed and put back on. It will be blatantly and easily seen if it was.

Just can't happen, nor can you just sprinkle some steroids into the urine. These don't just test for a positive/negative. They test for levels and consistency.

i read that as "I do drugs"

Tyler44
02-29-2012, 10:20 AM
i read that as "I do drugs"

More like, I'm a nurse and have to follow very similar strict guidelines and procedure like the tester who made the statement.

PDBDLE
02-29-2012, 11:07 AM
More like, I'm a nurse and have to follow very similar strict guidelines and procedure like the tester who made the statement.

lol'd

Honestly though why does anyone at all care about steroid testing in the big leagues? It's so prevalent if a player is good enough for you to be a fan of him he's using some form of PEDs..

RAS7331
02-29-2012, 11:10 AM

This THIS THIS. People need to stop speculating on both ends until the actual facts come out.

Future24
02-29-2012, 11:35 AM
He's a dirty fuk/10

PhysiquePhreak
02-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Oh so you really buy the line that he's trying to "frame" Ryan Braun? Or that in those 44 hours test just jumped up, opened the SEALED bottle, injected itself, perfectly in both samples and that's the reason he came up hot?

GTFO ... the tester takes hundreds upon thousands of these tests from players. Very few come up dirty. Ryan Braun was one of them. Case closed.

-Spaz

Well I'm glad that you had no say in the decision because your logic is flawed as hell.

Don't know how you can say that without having been there.

Onita
02-29-2012, 11:57 AM
He's a dirty fuk/10

He's either got the herp or is juicing, so I guess you're right either way!