PDA

View Full Version : Jets want to bring back Braylon Edwards

WheyneNewton
02-29-2012, 07:49 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/29/the-jets-want-to-bring-braylon-edwards-back/

http://i.imgur.com/LZDdk.jpg

AriGhold
02-29-2012, 07:51 AM
hey at least you aren't a fan of the browns. a team that still has several glaring weaknesses is potentially going to trade a bunch of the high picks they have accumulated to draft a QB when they still have no other offensive playmakers to put him around? that sounds smart.

WH06
02-29-2012, 08:02 AM
well he does fit the new offense. great blocker, deep threat +plus he has chemistry with sanchez. if he's healthy and its a reasonable deal, i'm all for it.

Big_Spaz
02-29-2012, 08:57 AM
I think it's a pretty good move as well. He seemed to fit in there.

-Spaz

WheyneNewton
02-29-2012, 08:59 AM
they need to build a core of young receivers for Sanchez to be with for a few years like the Giants or Steelers have. They do this grab bag of whatever every year and wonder why there's never any chemistry.

Bowyermania
02-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Definitely want him back but for peanuts. He was great the last year he was here, and had great chemistry with Santonio and most of all Sanchez.

He was most likely humbled by the last year and hopefully he will stop being such an idiot of the field.

Bowyermania
02-29-2012, 09:01 AM
they need to build a core of young receivers for Sanchez to be with for a few years like the Giants or Steelers have. They do this grab bag of whatever every year and wonder why there's never any chemistry.

But your acting like Braylon is new. Sanchez had chemistry with Braylon and they played two years together relatively well. Braylon is also still young so I don't see the harm if it's for cheap.

phillyfreak7
02-29-2012, 09:03 AM
I don't understand the Braylon Edwards hate from an on-field perspective. He does have a little case of the drops, but he has great body control and coordination, the ability to make a great catch, very good in the open field, and will fight for the ball at its highest point.

Off the field the dude is an idiot but I don't think he is too big of a distraction.

I'd value him as a player that should earn about 4 million per season. If you can get him cheaper than that, he is worth it.

powerzgym
02-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Would like to see him back....he'll have a point to prove

sups31
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
would prefer this.

WheyneNewton
02-29-2012, 09:37 AM
But your acting like Braylon is new. Sanchez had chemistry with Braylon and they played two years together relatively well. Braylon is also still young so I don't see the harm if it's for cheap.

my only problem is that it's almost definitely going to be for only a year. either he has a great year and someone will give him more years/money or he sucks and they don't want him back anyway. I'd like them to get 2 or 3 guys together for at least 2 or 3 years.

RapAttack
02-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Cant throw + can't catch.

lol.

SlowCamel
02-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I remember he was such a stud on the Browns. I can't believe he fell off the face of this earth. He's horrible.