PDA

View Full Version : Am i on the right track?

g0n4craZyloc0
02-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Today, i've officially decided to change my physique. My dedication has gone so far that i've even decided to create an account and ask for advice so please bear with me and if anyone could give some helpful tips or comments i would deeply appreciate it.
Im an asian-american who currently weighs at a slim 117 pounds. Being 19 years old now not only does my body not match my height (5'8) but im deeply concerned about testosterone levels. Its hard to even talk to other guys or girls in college since everyone looks their age or are extremely buff, i look like someone who just started HIGH school yet im a sophomore in college, at times i even start thinking i'd be better off living as a girl.
But that has to change, i want to change myself so god damn much, i want to make this feminine body go away, i don't want to be that skinny asian guy anymore! The one thing that drove me to this motivation was finally figuring out just what the hell was wrong with my body. I learned that i had a body type called ectomorph. I'm sure many of you already know the 3 body types by now which is why i really want some help. Currently, i'm taking two supplements. One, is called serious mass which is to help gain mass and has alot of calories. The 2nd is a pre-workout called craze. I feel that by having these two supplements and with the continuous devotion i can finally start my change process. My question is am i on the right track being an ectomorph? i dont have alot of money since it all goes towards funding college so i can't purchase alot of legitimate food, and to be honest drinking shakes is probably the only real way i can gain weight. Is this healthy or at least okay? And is there a supplement that might help gain testosterone? I look so god damn weak and helpless, i want my face to change maybe with some facial hair or idk a bigger jaw... i just looked back at my face from 7th grade till now and NOTHING has changed. Any advice would make my day.

Diesel0022
02-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Proper Nutrition. Head over to the Nutrition Section and read the stickies. Its not what you want to hear but its the gods honest truth.

g0n4craZyloc0
02-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Proper Nutrition. Head over to the Nutrition Section and read the stickies. Its not what you want to hear but its the gods honest truth.

All good thanks for catching me out.