View Full Version : I would pay extra for commentary-free basketball

ek3
02-26-2012, 05:29 PM
no Marv
no Reggie
no sideline interviews
no NBA Flashback stories of Magic and others
no coach interviews
no crowd fan spotting (there's Spike Lee)
just basketball

MontelWilliams
02-26-2012, 05:33 PM
mute button

SmellsLikeCurry
02-26-2012, 05:34 PM
i would pay for no ghey commericals

bertishere
02-26-2012, 05:35 PM
mute button

i like hearing the fan reaction.

reggie miller needs to stfu about every single player doing a dunk in this game about joining the dunk contest.

the contest is dead. lebron can't revive it, no one fukkn can. and lebron would be the last person. he's a god damn power dunker. if reggie thinks lebrons lefty windmill would make him win a dunk contest, then el oh el

brb_ballin
02-26-2012, 06:04 PM
agree with OP... still want to hear the fans and the sounds of the game so mute button isn't a solution.

itsame
02-26-2012, 06:11 PM
i like hearing the fan reaction.

reggie miller needs to stfu about every single player doing a dunk in this game about joining the dunk contest.

the contest is dead. lebron can't revive it, no one fukkn can. and lebron would be the last person. he's a god damn power dunker. if reggie thinks lebrons lefty windmill would make him win a dunk contest, then el oh el

lebron can dunk from the free throw line. im sure he could put something together .

ek3
02-26-2012, 06:44 PM
- Kobe has the ball against Wade, and they're talking about Durant
- Quick interview with CP3 about Kobe, during gameplay
- Lebron and Rose bringing the East back, and they're talking about D. Howard trades/future
- Game tightens so they shrink the screen again for another interview this time with Blake Griffin

annoying/10

jross2021
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
agree with OP... still want to hear the fans and the sounds of the game so mute button isn't a solution.

Go to the game then, I don't know what to tell you.

Otaman
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
- Kobe has the ball against Wade, and they're talking about Durant
- Quick interview with CP3 about Kobe, during gameplay
- Lebron and Rose bringing the East back, and they're talking about D. Howard trades/future
- Game tightens so they shrink the screen again for another interview this time with Blake Griffin

annoying/10

thank God they finally shut the fuk up about Lin

during the Rookie game, that akward face was on the screen every 5 minutes