PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice please..

WHUBen
02-20-2012, 10:26 AM
hey :) my name is ben and im 17 + i would like some advice please, last june i weighed in at 16 st 2 and i left 6th form early because i was going to college in september (one that has passed) so i though you know what instead of going around sitting on my arse playing fifa on xbox all day, ill do something and lose weight and get a better body, beings as we only live once.. so i did, i also did weight as i wanted to regain as much as my muscle as i could because im broad shouldered. i currently weigh 13st 8, but ive hit a bit of a plateu and to be honest ive made some good gains, i carried on with gym at college 3 times a week, my pectorials have defined and my abs have shown quite a bit, BUT i want to get that shredded look, to be honest i dont look how much calories i eat i admit that, but in my previous diet i didnt have alot of protein so the past 3 days i have added more protein to my diet. And i would like to know if im going the right way about it, today at college was a 9am - 5pm day so im going to say what i have eat and exercised.

breakfast - musley (oats and raisins with semi skimmed milk)

snack - 1 banana and 1 green apple

Exercise - 20 minutes of cardio, at 10 resistance level on treadmill/bike, and resistance training, back triceps, biceps, chest about 1 hour and 20 minutes in total)

lunch - Musley again (oats and raisins with semi skimmed milk) ate this as it was easy to package..

snack - protein shake

dinner - 1 chicken breast with fresh salad

Snack which will be at 7pm - 5 eggs scrambled with whey protein shake

do you feel this sounds like a decent diet to cut so i can reduce my body fat, im currently 17.2% body fat but hit a bit of a stall so trying new things? i would like just opinons of pro's ha :)

My goal - Im going to portugal in june with football academy, ive always been quite at football (united kingdom) so its soccer in usa, and i would like to reduce my bf to about 14% if achieveable and start to look the real deal. forgot to add i drink lots and lots of water, must got through about 4 750ml tesco bottles of water a day ha :)

any advice will be appreciated, thanks ben )

Ares101
02-20-2012, 10:29 AM
I praise HIIT on the treadmill for my fat loss brah

WHUBen
02-20-2012, 10:48 AM
thanks for your input my friend, i forgot to say also sundays i play football and referee, and on my days off when im not at college so tuesday and thursday, i can have better lunch as in tuna etc and i do HITT which consists of a 5 minute warm up and 10 minutes of 40 seconds flat out and 20 seconds slower intensity on my stationey bike :)

WHUBen
02-20-2012, 11:13 AM
bump.....

torment
02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Add more vegetables

WHUBen
02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Add more vegetables

okay mate, i dont really like veg except maybe carrots ha :) but i will give it a go thanks torment, rep for assistance :)