PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide my supplements please

matheuscrvg
02-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Hi people. I'm from Brazil, I'm a big fan of this forum. You guys can point me to some good supplements to gain muscle mass? My cousin will travel to USA and will buy for me. I thought about buying a Universal Creatine and Syntha-6. What do you think? Would best supplements to gain muscle mass?
Thank you all. I am grateful to all the information this forum.
Sorry my english.

Diesel0022
02-10-2012, 05:20 AM
Food will give you better results than any supplement

naturalguy
02-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Food will give you better results than any supplement

Lol, I know you are trying to help and you are not wrong but he is asking in the supplement section.

To the OP, how is your diet? How long have you been training? What type of training are you doing? What is your main goal? We can help you better when we understand these things.

Adc559
02-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Creatine mono creapure is the best kind..

Whey protien. Isolate if you have the extra cash if not just stick to 100% whey...

If you lack energy u might wanna try caffeine pills or a pre workout.. I liked rage from the animal line by universal nd have also heard craze is real good

matheuscrvg
02-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Lol, I know you are trying to help and you are not wrong but he is asking in the supplement section.

To the OP, how is your diet? How long have you been training? What type of training are you doing? What is your main goal? We can help you better when we understand these things.

Thanks man. My diet is not right every day. But I try to eat around 3000-3200 calories a day because the training muay thai which is every day. My training is currently StrongLift 5x5, I'm doing it to one month. But I have two years of training. My goal is weight gain, muscle mass to help me also in muay thai fights.

Diesel0022
02-10-2012, 06:52 AM

Very true :)

He stated muscle mass, Im going to recommend a quality Protein supplement, Creatine, Multivitamin, and a Fish Oil. Those are essentially the staples in regards to lifting and gaining mass in addition to a good diet and training regimen.

Quality Protein- Myofusion, XF, Trutein
Creatine- Axis Labs Creatine Monohydrate
Multi- Axis Labs Endo Shield
Fish Oil- Axis Labs Citrus Omega, it has a EPA/DHA ratio that is very hard to beat :)

matheuscrvg
02-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Thanks man. I will research the products and prices.
I know some guys here in Brazil who are using Betagen claiming to be a good product. Really good?
Any other suggestion supplements?
Thanks

matheuscrvg
02-10-2012, 04:28 PM
anyone have any more suggestions please?