PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Audio Footage from NY/NE Players and Belichek during the Super Bowl

caretaker1
02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Article (includes some links to audio/video clips) and some interesting highlights:

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d826cf593/article/player-audio-offers-unique-perspective-to-super-bowl-xlvi

I haven't seen it in this depth before, great idea by the NFL to see how the guys on the field were looking at the game.

Yank11
02-09-2012, 06:33 PM
lol at the whole exchange regarding the phantom Boothe holding call.

Parry says "not a hold, he just spun", ref that called it says no it was a hold. Parry announces it. Parry asks Wilfork if he was held, Wilfork answers "Nah man that was a bad call on you".

NewYorkGiants
02-09-2012, 08:38 PM
People were raging at me in the other thread for saying it was a bogus holding call that nearly changed the course of the game. Yet the head ref AND the player being "held" both said it wasn't a hold. Please form a neat line to start kissing my feet.

That call negated a first down in Patriots territory that likely would've been 3 or 7 points for the Giants. Patriots got the ball and scored a td that drive. 10-14 point swing right there. We could've very well went into halftime up 16-3 and it's a different ball game.

ShweezyBTFO
02-09-2012, 08:55 PM
People were raging at me in the other thread for saying it was a bogus holding call that nearly changed the course of the game. Yet the head ref AND the player being "held" both said it wasn't a hold. Please form a neat line to start kissing my feet.

That call negated a first down in Patriots territory that likely would've been 3 or 7 points for the Giants. Patriots got the ball and scored a td that drive. 10-14 point swing right there. We could've very well went into halftime up 16-3 and it's a different ball game.

lol strong this. butthurt patriot fans/brady apologists should be fortunate they were even in a position to win the game in the fourth quarter and stop crying about their hero overthrowing to a manlet.

DlDNTREADLOL
02-09-2012, 08:57 PM
lol strong this. butthurt patriot fans/brady apologists should be fortunate they were even in a position to win the game in the fourth quarter and stop crying about their hero overthrowing to a manlet.

u mad you red phaggot?

sharpshooterz98
02-09-2012, 09:13 PM
lmao at the Wilfork "nah you missed that one" comment. I thought it was a super soft call at best, but this just puts it over the edge.

You know what they say though,

I GOT A RING.....HE GOT ONE TOO