PDA

View Full Version : How to gain 30lbs of good weight

LongNgo801
02-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi, I am 37years old. Right now I am 5'10 weighing in 182. I am trying to gain a good 30lbs. I only have access to free weights (no machines or cables). And for nutrition I only have a select few such as tuna,oat meal,2% milk, protein bar that got 24g of protein, white and brown rice, roast beef, mackerel fish. Can someone please help me reach this goal? Also give me some good routines that I can use too. Thank you!

cowboybiker
02-08-2012, 10:22 PM
1st post

yet you state you're 37

Keep eating at a surplus and lift hard and heavy.

You'll gain 30lbs

I'm not sure when, but you will.

tsoden
02-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Hi, I am 37years old. Right now I am 5'10 weighing in 182. I am trying to gain a good 30lbs. I only have access to free weights (no machines or cables). And for nutrition I only have a select few such as tuna,oat meal,2% milk, protein bar that got 24g of protein, white and brown rice, roast beef, mackerel fish. Can someone please help me reach this goal? Also give me some good routines that I can use too. Thank you!

Come back to this forums en years....

-=FLEX=-
02-09-2012, 07:27 AM
How to gain 30lbs of good weight

No one can answer this question.

Also give me some good routines that I can use too.

There is a workout program section on this forum. Go check it out.

Medtreker
02-09-2012, 09:23 AM

What's "good weight?"

billb7581
02-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Dont eat apples

http://27.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png

ironwill2008
02-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Can someone please help me reach this goal? Also give me some good routines that I can use too.
Sure.

Start by reading the 'stickies' (the permanent threads located at the top of the forums) in the 'nutrition' and 'workout programs' forums. This will give you enough basic knowledge to get you started.

If you're looking for someone to spoon-feed you such basic information, I'd suggest you hire an online trainer/coach.

Medtreker
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM
for nutrition I only have a select few such as tuna,oat meal,2% milk, protein bar that got 24g of protein, white and brown rice, roast beef, mackerel fish.
I Dare you to eat that and Only that for one whole week!
I Double Dare Ya.

Say What One More Time!!

JOHN GARGANI
02-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Honestly: after Cowboy pointed THIS out:

1st post

yet you state you're 37

I think we should wait for OP to come back on and clarify this first....I wouldn't waste a single letter of advice until this is cleared up....

snake1856
02-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Honestly: after Cowboy pointed THIS out:

I think we should wait for OP to come back on and clarify this first....I wouldn't waste a single letter of advice until this is cleared up....

My guess is that the OP is probably the age 25 that he put in his description but didn't realize that it would be for public view. My guess is that he's 25 and skinny and want's to pack on 30lbs of muscle (who wouldn't ) and figured he would pose as an old guy to see if we will unlock the secrets ;)

CardinalRB34
02-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I'll share the secrets... there's 3 of them. Workout, Eat, and Sleep. and you can add a 4th secret - poop frequently from all the eating.

JOHN GARGANI
02-10-2012, 03:15 PM
My guess is that the OP is probably the age 25 that he put in his description but didn't realize that it would be for public view. My guess is that he's 25 and skinny and want's to pack on 30lbs of muscle (who wouldn't ) and figured he would pose as an old guy to see if we will unlock the secrets ;)

I think you nailed it, which is why I will give RED rather than advice at this point...

snake1856
02-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I think you nailed it, which is why I will give RED rather than advice at this point...

then give me the secrets :) you definitely have them.. Much respect.

Medtreker
02-12-2012, 06:29 AM
I'll share the secrets... there's 3 of them. Workout, Eat, and Sleep. and you can add a 4th secret - poop frequently from all the eating.

Unlock you Secret Potential.... A four part program constructed to create the Monster in YOU!

Part 4) Pooping. Most average people take pooping for granted. Here at bbdotc we know that pooping is the forth part of a dynamic four part program. Picture your average pooper. A simple sit, push and flush. Now, let's have a look at our bodybuilder. He's taken in so much protein these past few days, but... he's forgeten to pick up his fiber powder at Wallgreens this week. At first, he sits, and waits, and pushes, and waits....nothing...

Now it's time for a real Power Movement! He locks his arms under his legs bringing into contact his massive bicep and huge quads and hamstrings. A thunderous lifting upward from the arms, with tremendous downward force from abdominals, legs locked tight. Keeping head heald upward, insuring no curveture of spine, there's a full body force thrusting down upon the lower intestinal area.

There you have the forth secrect of bodybuilding success. Of course, as with steroidal use in the growing of muscle, one can always remember to stop off at Wallgreens for that fiber to intensify the passing of poop.... but that's cheating...

cmoore
02-12-2012, 06:51 AM
30 pounds of quality weight? No problem, when I want to add 30 pounds of awesomeness I give piggy back rides to my 5 year old.

SRS, 30 pounds? Thats a whole lot of muscle. If it were me and I wanted to grow 30 pounds, I'd goal it in 5-10 pound increments. Smaller/quicker goals are more fun and easier to obtain.

cowboybiker
02-12-2012, 08:05 AM
4 days later and still no response from OP.

cthulhupun
02-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Read Super Squats by Randall Strossen.