PDA

View Full Version : EAAS plus BCCA plus Isolate protein...where am I wrong.

Aryan44
02-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi,
I need some advice. Hope someone can help me on this:-
Am 44 years of age. Have been exercising since long now.
Have never ever done cardio or stomach exercise.
Chest is 46 inches but waist is 35. Weight is 185 pounds.
I eat clean. I seldom cheat on diet.
I exercise early morning 7:00 am till 8:00 am and have just started walking for 20 minutes after exercise.
Have also just started walking for half hr in the evening (7:30 to 8:00 pm)

Here is what I take before exercise:
6:00 am - 20 grams Bovine Colostrum.
6:45 am 14 grams EAAS (2 serving purple wraath) + 5 gram Nitric Oxide
7:00 am start exercise.
During workout I take 2 serving of Xtend giving me 7 gram Leucine / 3.5 gram Isoleucine / 3.5 gram Valine / 5 gram Glutamine.
I also add 7 gram pure Leucine to make this 4:1:1 ratio for the BCAA.

Post workout I take 25 grams Isopure protein Isolate.
Now to the point:- I do not add any Dextrose or Maltodextrin. I have tried adding both but they are not effective and make me feel fat.
Recently I have started walking after exercise.

Am I wasting the 25 grams of isolate protein of Isopure by walking. I start exercise at 7:00 am till 8:00 am and then immediately after taking the isolate protein I walk till 8:20, come back home and get ready for the office which is another 30 minutes and then have breakfast at around 9:15 or 9:30. Here I take 250 grams of chicken breast plus whole wheat breads.

Do you think I should eat some fruit before walking. Problem is BCAA need to be on an empty stomach and nothing after them for 20 minutes so I finish my BCAA mid session of exercise and by the time my exercise is finished I drink the Isolate protein. That starts working but then as I have started walking so I am confused if I am wasting the protein.

I need to bring the waist to 32 inches.
Is the protein isolate being wasted or am I doing fine by just this small cardio (walk) of 25 minutes immediately after exercise.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

OutOfStep
02-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi,
I need some advice. Hope someone can help me on this:-
Am 44 years of age. Have been exercising since long now.
Have never ever done cardio or stomach exercise.
Chest is 46 inches but waist is 35. Weight is 185 pounds.
I eat clean. I seldom cheat on diet.
I exercise early morning 7:00 am till 8:00 am and have just started walking for 20 minutes after exercise.
Have also just started walking for half hr in the evening (7:30 to 8:00 pm)

Here is what I take before exercise:
6:00 am - 20 grams Bovine Colostrum.
6:45 am 14 grams EAAS (2 serving purple wraath) + 5 gram Nitric Oxide
7:00 am start exercise.
During workout I take 2 serving of Xtend giving me 7 gram Leucine / 3.5 gram Isoleucine / 3.5 gram Valine / 5 gram Glutamine.
I also add 7 gram pure Leucine to make this 4:1:1 ratio for the BCAA.

Post workout I take 25 grams Isopure protein Isolate.
Now to the point:- I do not add any Dextrose or Maltodextrin. I have tried adding both but they are not effective and make me feel fat.
Recently I have started walking after exercise.

Am I wasting the 25 grams of isolate protein of Isopure by walking. I start exercise at 7:00 am till 8:00 am and then immediately after taking the isolate protein I walk till 8:20, come back home and get ready for the office which is another 30 minutes and then have breakfast at around 9:15 or 9:30. Here I take 250 grams of chicken breast plus whole wheat breads.

Do you think I should eat some fruit before walking. Problem is BCAA need to be on an empty stomach and nothing after them for 20 minutes so I finish my BCAA mid session of exercise and by the time my exercise is finished I drink the Isolate protein. That starts working but then as I have started walking so I am confused if I am wasting the protein.

Is the protein isolate being wasted or am I doing fine by just this small cardio (walk) of 25 minutes immediately after exercise.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

You could get away with just drinking the Purple Wrath during your workout and dropping everything else. You don't need that many aminos in such a short time frame. It is not going to provide any addditional benefit. And that colostrum you are taking...trash it. Total waste of money.

ironwill2008
02-08-2012, 10:29 AM

So the entire point of this long post is that you want to drop some body fat?

Old-Time-Lifter
02-08-2012, 10:39 AM
So the entire point of this long post is that you want to drop some body fat?

It would seem so.... ;)

Aryan44
02-09-2012, 12:09 AM
my mistake.....I made this a long post. Sorry about this.
Point is that I am taking EAAS pre-workout and BCCA intra-workout and 25 grams Isolate protein immediately after workout and then going for a walk for 30 minutes. I need to know if the walk is eating up the Isolate protein or am I good with the walk. I need to some loose weight but as I do not take carbs with any pre, intra or post drink so I hope my 1 hr of exercise and 30 minutes of walk is not wasting my protein.

About the colostrum.......I am one of those who would fall sick (cold or cough or flu) every month.....now I have been on colostrum and it's some 2 years since I ever had a bout of any illness. My wife has (or should I say had Asthma) and would sneeze almost a hundred times per day during change of weather......she started with just 5 grams of colostrum and not even a single sneeze in the last 2 years. It's working so I am fine with the health benefits of colostrum.

Pike717
02-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Aryan if you want to drop inches off your waist drop the walking and do p-90x, rushfit or insanity 3 x per week or 50 minutes on the ellipical 3 x per week. Drink your bcaa's just prior too and during your workout and your protein within 30-40 minutes of finishing your workout.