PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio

Rocky3540
02-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Im going to be in town wed-friday. Anyone want to invite me to there gym for a few workouts?

champ07
02-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Im going to be in town wed-friday. Anyone want to invite me to there gym for a few workouts?

Don't know if this is going to be enough time to get the red carpet out.Any special requests Rocky(food,drink,music) just trying to see if it will be possible to host you.Can it wait till next week....gym will be better prepared.Maybe someone else here can scoop you up.

Rocky3540
02-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Don't know if this is going to be enough time to get the red carpet out.Any special requests Rocky(food,drink,music) just trying to see if it will be possible to host you.Can it wait till next week....gym will be better prepared.Maybe someone else here can scoop you up.

Of course not how i meant it. Lol.

HairyScandinavian
02-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Gold's has free 1 week passes, no invite required. There's also a smaller chain called Fitness 19 that'll do the same if you can find one near you, Gold's are everywhere though.

Rocky3540
02-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Gold's has free 1 week passes, no invite required. There's also a smaller chain called Fitness 19 that'll do the same if you can find one near you, Gold's are everywhere though.

Im down every week. Tried the one of the golds up north side. It was a pretty good gym. Ill look around and see about others that may be close to where ill be. Prob check out the fitness 19 as well.

HairyScandinavian
02-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Im down every week. Tried the one of the golds up north side. It was a pretty good gym. Ill look around and see about others that may be close to where ill be. Prob check out the fitness 19 as well.

Fitness 19 is cheap as dirt, like $10/mo but they are small gyms and will only have 1 squat rack, a few benches, etc. Depending on when you go it's no problem or a PITA with crowds. I never had any problems between 9am to 4pm or so.

headintosa
02-07-2012, 11:21 AM
since rocky started this (good timing), I'll ask my question. I'm moving to SA in two months and need to know the best gyms on the north east side. I'll be east of 281 by Johnson HS. Looking for a well equipped sane gym.

HairyScandinavian
02-07-2012, 11:32 AM
since rocky started this (good timing), I'll ask my question. I'm moving to SA in two months and need to know the best gyms on the north east side. I'll be east of 281 by Johnson HS. Looking for a well equipped sane gym.

There's a huge mofo up there around 281 and Stone Oak area. Never been there but it's 24 hours.

Rocky3540
02-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Fitness 19 is cheap as dirt, like $10/mo but they are small gyms and will only have 1 squat rack, a few benches, etc. Depending on when you go it's no problem or a PITA with crowds. I never had any problems between 9am to 4pm or so.

Fitness 19 will have a red carpet ? Lol

HairyScandinavian
02-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Fitness 19 will have a red carpet ? Lol

You know what's funny, the carpet under all the cardio equipment in the one by the house is actually Red. LOL

Rocky3540
02-07-2012, 02:44 PM
You know what's funny, the carpet under all the cardio equipment in the one by the house is actually Red. LOL

Nice