PDA

View Full Version : Amare Stoudemire's Bro Dies in Car Crash

thefederalist
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/amare-stoudemire-brother-hazell-killed-crash-article-1.1017871

Greg1983
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
LOL you might want to put the word "brother" in the title. I was like wtf.

AlphaDog3
02-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow... that sucks. I am still surprised how many people don't wear seat belts.

Mitch1313
02-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Wow... that sucks. I am still surprised how many people don't wear seat belts.

Strong this^^^

The amount of retards who dont wear their seat belts these days blows my mind.

brb I want to be cool and not wear my seat belt.
brb have fun flying out the windshield dumbass.

pistol321
02-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Sad news, I am sorry to hear this about Amare

DCocK
02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
strong retard. not wearing a seat belt and he was speeding.

feel bad for amare not him.

1stChanceToLose
02-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Strong this^^^

The amount of retards who dont wear their seat belts these days blows my mind.

brb I want to be cool and not wear my seat belt.
brb have fun flying out the windshield dumbass.

how is driving without a seat belt even considered cool? I've never met anyone who's thought that. I've met idiots who thought smoking, doing drugs, stealing, smashing other peoples property, and public intoxication was cool but never driving without a seatbelt... even those idiots would consider that idiotic

TexasMajor
02-06-2012, 10:35 AM
how is driving without a seat belt even considered cool? I've never met anyone who's thought that. I've met idiots who thought smoking, doing drugs, stealing, smashing other peoples property, and public intoxication was cool but never driving without a seatbelt... even those idiots would consider that idiotic

Believe it or not, but some retards actually think its "cool". I've been made fun of for wearing my seat belt in the back seat....I just tell them to have fun flying out the window if we crash.

Also, if I'm driving, I make everyone put their seat belt on. srs

feardafronfz3
02-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I feel bad for Amare and the rest of his family, but I honestly have no sympathy at all for the deceased after reading this

In 1999, he was convicted of selling drugs and sexual abuse and went to prison.

He pleaded uilty to child abuse after being accused of getting a minor pregnant in 2004. He went back to jail for eight months.

In 2008, his ex-wife accused him of raping her, but he was acquitted. She later recanted and pleaded guilty to perjury.

Two years later, he was arrested on a domestic violence charge for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman.

This guy was a drug dealer, sex offender, and woman beater. The world is a better place

hublife
02-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Out here in AZ his brother was a notorious piece of sh!t. He used to start fights at every bar/club he went to.

I feel bad for the family for their loss but that dude was a scum bag.