PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do Now?

iBeLifting1
02-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Long story short, I had a car crash which put me out of the gym ever since that day. I lost alot of my gains(I don't look like my avi anymore) over the past 11months which am trying to get back but I dont know what to do right now as in terms of bulking or cutting.
I started my 5week cut last week but I dont feel as if im losting any bodyfat, I'm 18-19% bodyfat right now and I want to go down to around 14-15%. I am eating less than 500cals under my maintenace.

Should I just bulk back up to where I was or cut down for 5weeks to 14-15% bodyfat than bulk?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4111921&d=1328381509
^^^This is me now, 1 week into my cut but I have a feeling im going to fail it.

ntrllftr
02-04-2012, 12:42 PM
You seem to be a good kid. So, I'll be straight up with you. Forget about all the "bulk/cut" garbage.
You really need to concentrait on lifting right now more than a certain type of diet TBH. Get your muscle gains back then take it from there.

-=FLEX=-
02-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Forum: Over Age 35

iBeLifting1
02-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Forum: Over Age 35

Don't neg me again, I post in the 'Over 35s' because you guys always give me great advice. It's not as if am trolling or anything...

Medtreker
02-04-2012, 04:50 PM
You seem to be a good kid. So, I'll be straight up with you. Forget about all the "bulk/cut" garbage.
You really need to concentrait on lifting right now more than a certain type of diet TBH. Get your muscle gains back then take it from there.

Totaly agree. The bulk/cut is for competitive bodybuilders. When you're at that level, worry about it. You're not a competitive bodybuilder right now, so Drop the idea even though it's talked about here 1000 times a day.

Find a good program, work it. Try and keep diet (lifestyle, not a temporary "diet") as good as possible. You'll do well. Give it time to recover.

iBeLifting1
02-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Totaly agree. The bulk/cut is for competitive bodybuilders. When you're at that level, worry about it. You're not a competitive bodybuilder right now, so Drop the idea even though it's talked about here 1000 times a day.

Find a good program, work it. Try and keep diet (lifestyle, not a temporary "diet") as good as possible. You'll do well. Give it time to recover.
Thanks I'll keep that in mind.