PDA

View Full Version : Is Dwight Howard serious with this $hit?

Lasers1
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
He's handling his whole "situation" with the Magic even worse than Lebron handled his free agency. At least Lebron didn't carry $hit out for months beforehand, and he never really spoke to the media until The Decision.

On the other hand, Dwight says new $hit to the media every day, and lays down new demands each time. I can't even count the number of times he's flip-flopped back and forth about things.

The latest out of the Dwight News Network:

@AlexKennedyNBA
If Dwight Howard is traded to the Los Angeles Lakers, he'll opt out and test free agency. He's zeroing in on the Nets. Source close to Dwight Howard on why he's leaning away from the Los Angeles Lakers: "Kobe messed it up. That's all I can say for now."
Who gives a fukk dude....if you didn't want to extend with the Lakers, you shouldn't have put them on your "list" in the first place. Obviously no one's gonna trade for you unless they know you will be re-signing. He's been holding up the moves of more than a half-dozen teams with his attention whoring.

The problem with this guy is he wants to get carried to a championship, yet he wants to be "the man". That's why he now wants to go to the Nets, where he can still be the man, yet Deron can carry him. In LA, it's obvious he won't be the main attraction until Kobe retires, and who knows when that will be.

Anyways, this dude needs to STFU, stop with this bull$hit prima-donna crap and let Otis Smith do his job. It's funny how a guy who tries so hard to be liked by everyone is succeeding at accomplishing the exact opposite

/rant

slipperyrascal
02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
you're just mad he wont go to the lakers

jump_man23
02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
so the fact that Dwight tells an anonymous "source" "something" means he's now handling the media poorly?

interdasting

Otaman
02-03-2012, 11:03 PM
did Dwight really say that? sounds like someone just made it up

it's always these "close sources" claiming they heard this and that

Lasers1
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM
so the fact that Dwight tells an anonymous "source" "something" means he's now handling the media poorly?

interdasting
He said he's handling it poorly "now"? He's been handling this horribly since day 1. He's been flip-flopping all season, who knows where he'll wanna go tomorrow.

Wu-Massacre
02-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Dwight's gonna be a Net yeaaa buddy!

Masstastic
02-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Shaq is making it hard for Dwight.

Honestly, Shaq is purposely scaring Dwight from ever becoming a Laker by constantly lamenting how hes the "original Superman" and basically making it clear that no matter what Dwight will never be better nor have a greater legacy than him.

Dwight is handling this situation to **** over the Magic because Otis Smith traded away Vince Carter.

Masstastic
02-03-2012, 11:23 PM
He said he's handling it poorly "now"? He's been handling this horribly since day 1. He's been flip-flopping all season, who knows where he'll wanna go tomorrow.
Its been the Nets or Orlando(if Otis Smith gets fired) from Day 1, except for the 5 hours CP3 was a Laker.

You notice he starts this **** up as soon as Marshon Brooks is lost for most of the season & Brook Lopez is already out until mid-March. He realizes the Nets cant make a trade for him at this point due to that, so now he wants to keep the Lakers from making a move for him by talking of how he'll opt out. Same thing Melo did to the Nets last year.

WheyneNewton
02-03-2012, 11:33 PM
D12 and Deron to the Mavs as free agents.

http://i.imgur.com/NcoP4.gif

Lasers1
02-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Its been the Nets or Orlando(if Otis Smith gets fired) from Day 1, except for the 5 hours CP3 was a Laker.

You notice he starts this **** up as soon as Marshon Brooks is lost for most of the season & Brook Lopez is already out until mid-March. He realizes the Nets cant make a trade for him at this point due to that, so now he wants to keep the Lakers from making a move for him by talking of how he'll opt out. Same thing Melo did to the Nets last year.Yeah, Nets would make the most sense for him, don't see why he even threw the Mavs in there.

And I don't know why he wanted to go to the Lakers at all, why follow in Shaq's footsteps and be Shaq 2.0 when you can start your own legacy?

But lettuce be reality...Dwight and his multiple personalities are still trying to make up their minds

Lasers1
02-03-2012, 11:44 PM
did Dwight really say that? sounds like someone just made it up

it's always these "close sources" claiming they heard this and thathttp://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly0ov5yKSG1qi0ij1o1_500.jpg

Wu-Massacre
02-03-2012, 11:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NcoP4.gifand only have enough cap space to sign to the Vet minimum
BRILLIANT!

dtbrehm
02-04-2012, 12:01 AM
and only have enough cap space to sign to the Vet minimum
BRILLIANT!
They're going to have room for two max contracts next year assuming they do something with Haywood. Butler, Chandler, and JJB all left because Cuban was only offering one year deals. He's trying to go big next off season.

Masstastic
02-04-2012, 12:12 AM
They're going to have room for two max contracts next year assuming they do something with Haywood. Butler, Chandler, and JJB all left because Cuban was only offering one year deals. He's trying to go big next off season.
Dreams of Dwight, Deron, & Dirk.

Reality of Mayo, Beasley, & Kaman.

dtbrehm
02-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Dreams of Dwight, Deron, & Dirk.

Reality of Mayo, Beasley, & Kaman.
Yeah I don't expect it to happen, but he's definitely going to try.

Masstastic
02-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Yeah, Nets would make the most sense for him, don't see why he even threw the Mavs in there.

And I don't know why he wanted to go to the Lakers at all, why follow in Shaq's footsteps and be Shaq 2.0 when you can start your own legacy?

But lettuce be reality...Dwight and his multiple personalities are still trying to make up their minds

Probably threw Dallas in there as a favor to Mark Cuban. Keeps Mavs fans thinking they have a "chance" to add a superstar and buy season tickets for next season only to see Dirk team up with basically the same team again.

Nets make the most sense.

But I think Dwight is willing to **** over the Magic to do it because if he OK's a deal to Chicago or LA, Orlando will be able to get back some pieces to rebuild. But going to the Nets means they have no chance to get back anything since the Nets 2 best trade pieces are out with injuries until around the Trade Deadline. But if Orlando doesn't deal him, then he can still opt out and sign in Brooklyn. He'd give up $30 Million in salary which equates to $2 Million paycut for 5 seasons but not having a 6th season like Orlando can give him.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Orlando ship Dwight out to a team willing to "rent" him for the rest of the season in hopes they can convince him to stay.

For example, The Wizards dont have **** to lose moving Nick Young(who they wont re-sign), Andray Blatche(who they want to trade), & Javale McGee(will get overpaid elsewhere) for Dwight even for 1/2 of a season.

- Sell Tickets
- Make the Wizards somewhat relevant
- When Dwight opts out, sign & trade him for Nets Lottery 1st Round Pick & Brook Lopez so he can get that 6th year

Wu-Massacre
02-04-2012, 12:49 AM
They're going to have room for two max contracts next year assuming they do something with Haywood. Butler, Chandler, and JJB all left because Cuban was only offering one year deals. He's trying to go big next off season.i know that but you forgot who else is on that team.....DIRK

Crobroh
02-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Good, I'd rather see him get nothing then go to the Lakers for their trash.

Plus, if the Magic whenever the magic ever get a halfway decent team again it will be fun to knock him out of the playoffs.

evilsteve02
02-04-2012, 05:54 AM
He's handling his whole "situation" with the Magic even worse than Lebron handled his free agency. At least Lebron didn't carry $hit out for months beforehand, and he never really spoke to the media until The Decision.

On the other hand, Dwight says new $hit to the media every day, and lays down new demands each time. I can't even count the number of times he's flip-flopped back and forth about things.

The latest out of the Dwight News Network:

Who gives a fukk dude....if you didn't want to extend with the Lakers, you shouldn't have put them on your "list" in the first place. Obviously no one's gonna trade for you unless they know you will be re-signing. He's been holding up the moves of more than a half-dozen teams with his attention whoring.

The problem with this guy is he wants to get carried to a championship, yet he wants to be "the man". That's why he now wants to go to the Nets, where he can still be the man, yet Deron can carry him. In LA, it's obvious he won't be the main attraction until Kobe retires, and who knows when that will be.

Anyways, this dude needs to STFU, stop with this bull$hit prima-donna crap and let Otis Smith do his job. It's funny how a guy who tries so hard to be liked by everyone is succeeding at accomplishing the exact opposite

/rant

just shows that money can buy everything but manners, class, and intelligence.

AreolaBorealis
02-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Howard needs to shut his whore mouth and spend more time practicing FT. And wtf did Kobe mess up? Stop acting like a 12 year old girl Dwight.

Lasers1
02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Howard needs to shut his whore mouth and spend more time practicing FT. And wtf did Kobe mess up? Stop acting like a 12 year old girl Dwight.If there is any backlash from this, look for Dwight to come back and say his quote was taken out of context or something. He's trying too hard to be liked by everyone and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Wu-Massacre
02-04-2012, 12:10 PM
If there is any backlash from this, look for Dwight to come back and say his quote was taken out of context or something. He's trying too hard to be liked by everyone and not hurt anyone's feelings.he aint hurting mine WOOT WOOT.........inb4 he signs with the Knicks/Lakers/or resigns with Magic then ill kill that phaggot!

GetBigyo
02-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Net by March.

/thread

Lasers1
02-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Net by March.

/threadI don't even care anymore, I just want him to get traded already so they can stop talking about it

brb_ballin
02-04-2012, 12:25 PM
at least Dwight is making it clear he's not staying.

Rather then crush a franchise and act like you're staying.

LostOne287
02-04-2012, 12:32 PM
F*ck him. I've lost every bit of respect I had for him after all this.

at least Dwight is making it clear he's not staying.

Rather then crush a franchise and act like you're staying.

O'rly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUG_40deX60

He doesn't even know what the f*ck he wants. Mind you that was a month and a half ago, but he never should have said any of that knowing full well that he wasn't going to stay no matter what.

Tes45
02-04-2012, 12:34 PM

Deron/Jkidd
Terry/West/BB
Marion/VC
Dirk/Odom
Dwight/Haywood

MutherofPhuckingGOD.jpg

jimbogr
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM

He won't get anything.

With all the hype the dust chip got, what'd yall get out of it? Chandler for a season?

Wu-Massacre
02-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Deron/Jkidd
Terry/West/BB
Marion/VC
Dirk/Odom
Dwight/Haywood

MutherofPhuckingGOD.jpgyou ever heard of a salary cap? might as well add Kobe to the Mavs also

Tes45
02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
you ever heard of a salary cap? might as well add Kobe to the Mavs also

Cuban's just gonna pay everybody under the table.

ace_gauntlit
02-04-2012, 01:02 PM
when will these ****heads learn? It's time to STFU. So sick and tired of this new common trend of primadonna attitude in the NBA

IDontPlay247
02-04-2012, 01:29 PM
"Kobe messed it up"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what an arrogant motherfuker. he wouldve been lucky to play with Kobe. not the other way around.

When kobe's in the finals and he's sitting at home it's going to be dwight who "messed it up"

gasol and bynum>dwight

InnerThighChafe
02-04-2012, 02:07 PM
"Kobe messed it up"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what an arrogant motherfuker. he wouldve been lucky to play with Kobe. not the other way around.

When kobe's in the finals and he's sitting at home it's going to be dwight who "messed it up"

gasol and bynum>dwight Kobe going to the finals again

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000481417/polls_simpsons_nelson_haha2_2918_427537_answer_2_x large.jpeg
semi srs

ArchangelDante
02-04-2012, 03:07 PM
yes lebron was a phaggot after he went to miami with his celebration but at least he finished his contract and left in FA instead of bitching while still under contract like dwight, paul and melo. they signed the ****ing contract and should be morally obligated to fulfill their promise