PDA

View Full Version : Just had my day made...

MadJasper
02-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I haven't updated my pictures lately because I just can't see the difference when comparing them to pics from last year. I know there's a difference. I've gained a total of 25ish lbs while my BF only increased 2.3%. My shirts fit better and I've started buying xl shirts when I used to wear mediums. I'm wearing the same jeans I wore when I was 163, only they fit tighter in the butt and legs - not the waist. So logically, I know I've made vast gains in size. But when comparing pics, I get frustrated.

Earlier today, I walked through the main office and several ladies where standing by the copier. One looked at me and did a doubletake - saying that she barely recognized me because I was getting so big. And soon the other ladies were saying the same thing.

Damn that just made my day. I wish I could give them reps.

tsoden
02-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Great work brother. Happy for you. I am looking forward to those days as well.

CHRISWEIDMAN
02-03-2012, 11:13 AM
always great to get the looks - keep pushing strong!!

DocHoss
02-03-2012, 07:18 PM
sweet!

Jtbny
02-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Hard work pays off!

Cbuzz00
02-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Hah, nice work man. Makes it all worth while.

2nd_chance
02-03-2012, 09:24 PM
I haven't updated my pictures lately because I just can't see the difference when comparing them to pics from last year. I know there's a difference. I've gained a total of 25ish lbs while my BF only increased 2.3%. My shirts fit better and I've started buying xl shirts when I used to wear mediums. I'm wearing the same jeans I wore when I was 163, only they fit tighter in the butt and legs - not the waist. So logically, I know I've made vast gains in size. But when comparing pics, I get frustrated.

Earlier today, I walked through the main office and several ladies where standing by the copier. One looked at me and did a doubletake - saying that she barely recognized me because I was getting so big. And soon the other ladies were saying the same thing.

Damn that just made my day. I wish I could give them reps.So did you take a couple of them back into the supply closet for a better look?

MadJasper
02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
You're probably already bigger than I am. I'm small in my own eyes.

Great work brother. Happy for you. I am looking forward to those days as well.

MadJasper
02-04-2012, 09:04 AM
So did you take a couple of them back into the supply closet for a better look?

Nope. Lost a great job and gained a 2nd ex wife that way. Lesson learnt.

JohnDavis111
02-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I hear that