PDA

View Full Version : Just abit of advice on my cut

Jabbzz
02-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Dont wanna ask pointless questions but i just wanna know how long am i looking to cut for to get to 8% bf from 13/14%, im earing at a defeicit to lose 1lb a week , i did the math and to get to 8% i gotta lose 6lb of fat , but 6 weeks seems fairly fast. Just want some estimates from people with expereince.

WonderPug
02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Are you currently 5'8" and 135 pounds?

Jabbzz
02-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Are you currently 5'8" and 135 pounds?

Lool yeah and evryones gonna Think im
Stupid for cutting but i just wanna get really lean, and the go on longgg lean bulk. I feel like im closer to being ripped so i thought id take that route.

WonderPug
02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
You don't have the lean body mass to cut to 8% BF without looking extremely emaciated and sickly.

You may not believe me now, but bulking is the best course of action. But if you cut, you'll probably realize your error when friends and family start becoming very concerned and start asking you if you're sick.

Jabbzz
02-02-2012, 01:19 PM
You don't have the lean body mass to cut to 8% BF without looking extremely emaciated and sickly.

You may not believe me now, but bulking is the best course of action. But if you cut, you'll probably realize your error when friends and family start becoming very concerned and start asking you if you're sick.

Good point, i never thought of it like that, i was just thinking ill get to 8% and have abs. Might have to reconsider now, if i do bulk i wanna do so really slowly, like 1-2 lb a month. So do i just add 10% onto my maintence or 5%.

Btw thanks for the quick advice, much appreciated man