PDA

View Full Version : The Promised Assault Review

stperkins
02-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Let me start off by saying OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!!
Now that we got that out of the way, onto the review: I took a little less than half a scoop about 10 minutes before I worked out, and I could feel it kicking in towards the second half of my intervals (about 30 minutes after I took it). After it had kicked in, I was able to power through my last interval like it was nothing, I worked my abs so hard my vision started to fade and I started getting dizzy, and PRd on squats. About the squats: I use a squat machine with normally 2 plates on it and do 5x5, today I kept adding weight cause it felt so easy and I finished my last 2 sets with 3 plates and then immediately one rep maxed at 4 plates!!!
I give Assault a 10/10 with no doubt. It gives you so much energy and focus, allows you to break barriers, tastes AMAZING (raspberry lemonade ftw), and helps you recover quickly.
Amazing product, here's a shoutout to the guys at MP for making such a good pw sup, you took my high expectations and made me see how low they really were.

SupremeMMA
02-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback.

ultimapx
02-01-2012, 06:49 PM
I agree with you Assault is very good and does exactly what it claims unlike many other pre workouts I have tried. Good review.

MikePlow
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Stay away from the Blue Raz flavor. It's awful.

bman1423
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM

blue raz is the SHIZZZZ

stperkins
02-01-2012, 09:04 PM

Haven't tried it, but maybe I will for my next tub just to see how it is. I really can't see them going wrong with any flavors.

bomfire
02-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Haven't tried it, but maybe I will for my next tub just to see how it is. I really can't see them going wrong with any flavors.

I tried the orange flavor and it was pretty good...blue raz was ok imo

stperkins
02-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I tried the orange flavor and it was pretty good...blue raz was ok imo

All I know so far is that razz lemonade is heaven