PDA

View Full Version : Use of SIZEON

pipios
01-29-2012, 04:51 PM
The bottle says it has to be used:

"SizeOn is meant to be taken on training days WHILE you train. Mix one scoop in 20-30 ounces of cold water and sip throughout your workout. Should the need arise add more water as necessary throughout your workout for proper hydration."

But, a los of people in this forum, say that the best way to use Creatine is between 3 and 5 gram every day of the week.

Should I combine Size On with another Creatine suplement for non-training days ?

DubfromGA
01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
When I used Size-ON, it was taken daily, intra on training days.....anytime on off days. I used the pre-contest forumula as I didn't want the carbs.

I switched over to a plane jane creatine mono that is soooo much cheaper and seemed to work just as well. Just mixed a teaspoonfull in with my post workout protein shake.

pipios
01-29-2012, 06:53 PM
When I used Size-ON, it was taken daily, intra on training days.....anytime on off days. I used the pre-contest forumula as I didn't want the carbs.

I switched over to a plane jane creatine mono that is soooo much cheaper and seemed to work just as well. Just mixed a teaspoonfull in with my post workout protein shake.

Thanx

tmonkey
01-29-2012, 06:59 PM
yeah i had a tub. I had no idea how much sugar and carbs it had when i bought it. I gave it to a friend - and i use that term loosely