PDA

View Full Version : SOMETHING DANEROUS HAPPENED!! Aneurysm? (PLEASE READ)

iAmMan
01-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi Guys,

I am 19 years old, been lifting on and off 2 years.

Yesterday I went to the gym, I only did 2 exercises, I did really heavy seated db press , and then I did 2 set of heavy standing military press...

It got heavy on the last REP of the Standing Military Press, I was lifting it up regardless and I wasn't breathing right the entire time. that last rep I inhaled in or something and held my breath and quickly put the weight back, left the gym and I have this TIGHT HEAD BAND feeling all over my head.

I don't have any symptoms of Aneurysm, but this Tight Head Band feeling like its squeezing my brain inwards is going on.

Karl_Hungus
01-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Doctor > strangers on the internet....

MontyMagpie
01-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi Guys,

I am 19 years old, been lifting on and off 2 years.

Yesterday I went to the gym, I only did 2 exercises, I did really heavy seated db press , and then I did 2 set of heavy standing military press...

It got heavy on the last REP of the Standing Military Press, I was lifting it up regardless and I wasn't breathing right the entire time. that last rep I inhaled in or something and held my breath and quickly put the weight back, left the gym and I have this TIGHT HEAD BAND feeling all over my head.

I don't have any symptoms of Aneurysm, but this Tight Head Band feeling like its squeezing my brain inwards is going on.

Exertion headache maybe. I had something similar 15 years ago when I did vertical press-ups. Felt like to me a spear going into my head to me. I took a week off.

http://migraine.com/headache-types/exertion-headaches/

Remember to breath correctly.

If unsure get it checked out at the docs

Mindi912
01-28-2012, 10:39 AM
yeah because asking people who can't see you and aren't doctors are definitely the way to go!

Get yourself to a freaking doctor ffs!

IronCharles
01-28-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Now, place the ailing bodypart on your monitor, and I'll try to pick up your illness vibe over the internet. Then, I'll consult my Magic 8-Ball, and I'll have a diagnosis for you on Tuesday. (If you've survived that long.)

pharmamarketer
01-28-2012, 11:38 AM
You'll be dead by morning.

TenThreeFive
01-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Whats your consumption of twizzle sticks and doritos like?

chodan9
01-28-2012, 05:09 PM
"tight head band feeling" is not something laymen can use to diagnose an aneurysm
go to the Dr at your first opportunity

pvsampson
01-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Whats your consumption of twizzle sticks and doritos like?

With Bacon??

ironwill2008
01-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm not a Neurologist but Ill have a look. Post up either the tests themselves, or the links to your:

•CAT scan
•MRI/MRA
•EEG

Include either a valid cc # or your Paypal account #.

Brackneyc
01-28-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Now, place the ailing bodypart on your monitor, and I'll try to pick up your illness vibe over the internet. Then, I'll consult my Magic 8-Ball, and I'll have a diagnosis for you on Tuesday. (If you've survived that long.)

IC, how much for a room with two king sized beds. (no smoking preferred).

Kraken
01-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Is it painful? If so, go to the doctors, especially if it lasts more than 24 hours.

iAmMan
01-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Is it painful? If so, go to the doctors, especially if it lasts more than 24 hours.

I dont feel any pain, Its just random tightness of the head muscles, I dont know it feels weird.

v1rt
01-28-2012, 10:01 PM
I dont feel any pain, Its just random tightness of the head muscles, I dont know it feels weird.

Dude, you are crazy!!! Go and see a doctor. Even if it's not painful, still consult a doctor. Don't wait for someone here to respond. They're all guessing here. Tell your parents before it's too late!

Tomohawk92
01-28-2012, 10:02 PM
my dad had the same thing and stopped lifting forever (srs)

he thought he was gonna die

Shaunhavoc
01-28-2012, 11:43 PM
mad cow ?

taylor9569
01-29-2012, 03:28 AM
Maybe you should loosen your headband?????