PDA

View Full Version : questions about my bf% and such.

jrctherake
01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Where would you say I am at as far as bf% goes?

Also after looking at my pics please give advice on bulking or cutting.

I work legs as hard as I can but because of back surgeries I am still at bodyweight on everything but leg press. I do body weight squats, body weight lunges, and use the horizontal leg press and prone leg curl with very little weight.

I am not able to do deads or bent over rows but I do manage to do rows with my cybex seated/chest supported low row.

Any suggestions, advice are welcome.

Thanks for any and all input!!

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 12:38 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ...............

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 12:41 AM
here are the rest of my before pics

tsoden
01-28-2012, 02:15 AM
It's hard to tell without seeing a full body shot...but if i had to guesss, I'd say 20- 25%

DanBBz
01-28-2012, 02:44 AM
23.2157%

MontyMagpie
01-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Pretty high end 20s possibly 30% you have areas of lower fat but your torso that look high.

2nd_chance
01-28-2012, 12:59 PM
25%

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks guys.

I figured my bf% would be much higher than what you are saying. I was thinking around 35% so I guess I am a little better off than I thought. LOL not much but a little.

At my bf level would you folks say lose more fat before trying a bulk? When I say bulk I mean a clean bulk. I have researched bulking and come to the point that old fashion bulking of gaining a ton of fat to get a little lbm may not be what I need......especially at this point.

On the other hand would you say I need to drop more bf and not worry about gaining lbm and just try to hang on to what lbm I have until my bf% is at better number and then start trying to add mass back on?

Either way which approach did most of you follow as far as diet when you where a newb like me?

I have done some research on different ways to diet and the ones that stand out to me are keto and carb cycling.

Thakns for any and all input!!

Brackneyc
01-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Better than mine.

TenThreeFive
01-28-2012, 03:20 PM
I have done some research on different ways to diet and the ones that stand out to me are keto and carb cycling.

Thakns for any and all input!!Stay away from keto/carb cycling/paleo or any other fad diet. Just reduce your calories by 500 after figuring out your TDEE. Its the only long term sustainable way to do it. I know this from experience. :(

JOHN GARGANI
01-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Either way which approach did most of you follow as far as diet when you where a newb like me?

you are not built like a newb...you have a great foundation of size already...I would continue with the clean bulk...it is obvious that your body still wants to grow: ride that train for as long as you can...

comes an age and time, when your body WON'T grow anymore.....

one can always cut, but not always grow....my instincts tell me that you should go for the growth right now...

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Better than mine.

Unless I am confused about why and what you are saying I do not agree. You look great in your avi.

Stay away from keto/carb cycling/paleo or any other fad diet. Just reduce your calories by 500 after figuring out your TDEE. Its the only long term sustainable way to do it. I know this from experience. :(

So I have been misled by all the info I read? hmmm. Thanks for the heads up!!

If you do not mind why do those diets not work long term?

you are not built like a newb...you have a great foundation of size already...I would continue with the clean bulk...it is obvious that your body still wants to grow: ride that train for as long as you can...

comes an age and time, when your body WON'T grow anymore.....

one can always cut, but not always grow....my instincts tell me that you should go for the growth right now...

Thank you for your kind words!! BUT I feel very much like a newb especially when it comes to knowing how to eat and train. I only know how to train and eat like a football player (not my goal anymore). I lifted during high school but that was 27+ years ago.

I did how ever hit the gym for a few weeks (3 to 4) every couple years or so at resolution time (lol) but never stayed with it for more than a month straight in my entire life after high school and stopped the few weeks at new years in twenties and never went back.

By the way in high school pretty much all I ever did was squats, flat bench, overhead press and deads here and there but that was about it (football). I hope what you are saying turns out to be the case as far as my body wanting to grow.

I will for sure take what you say and give it great thought.

Thanks very much!!

2nd_chance
01-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Stay away from keto/carb cycling/paleo or any other fad diet. Just reduce your calories by 500 after figuring out your TDEE. Its the only long term sustainable way to do it. I know this from experience. :(FOR THE RECORD: there's nothing wrong with keto or carb cycling. Just because theu don't suit you doesn't make them a fad. They are proven methods to reduce bodyfat without sacrificing muscle. I've done them both multiple times. As well as lots of others on this forum, with great success.

Brackneyc
01-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Unless I am confused about why and what you are saying I do not agree. You look great in your avi.

You have better definition in your legs, and a higher peak on your biceps. You understood me correctly. Poor lighting and a tan can work miracles (srs)

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
You have better definition in your legs, and a higher peak on your biceps. You understood me correctly. Poor lighting and a tan can work miracles (srs)

Hmmm. I did not think about the lighting and a tan being a factor. Thanks for the info. I have lots to learn.

TenThreeFive
01-28-2012, 04:39 PM
FOR THE RECORD: there's nothing wrong with keto or carb cycling. Just because theu don't suit you doesn't make them a fad. They are proven methods to reduce bodyfat without sacrificing muscle. I've done them both multiple times. As well as lots of others on this forum, with great success.

Keto is good if you are low body fat and need to get really low. Not necessary for him now as his fat will drop off on a regular lower calorie diet incorporating carbs with it. Carb cycling is again unnecessary and hard to incorporate correctly unless you know what you are doing. Too many people want the quick way for fat loss and as soon as they incorporate carbs back in their diet they get fat again. He would do much better to lower his carbs to about 120-150 per day and the fat will melt off.

Definition of a fad diet: fad diet
Popular nutrition Any of a number of weight-reduction diets that either eliminate one or more of the essential food groups, or recommend consumption of one type of food in excess at the expense of other foods; FDs rarely follow modern principles for losing weight.

123D321
01-28-2012, 06:04 PM
That 3rd pix of the arm and stretch mark looks impressive.

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 06:21 PM
That 3rd pix of the arm and stretch mark looks impressive.

Thanks on the arm comment.

Not sure what to say about the stretch mark. I have had them since high school. Got a couple more in other spots as well. Like my wife I am not that crazy about them.

Ed-B
01-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Let me see if I got this right... You're 45 years old. Have had back surgeries. Can't do much beyond body weight exercises except leg press... Why would you try to get bigger and risk further injury? That makes no friggin sense to me. What's the point?

Okay, I might get blasted for this but here it is: You are simply way too fat to bulk. And you really don't need to bulk - you have a lot of mass under that fat, it's clearly there. You could drop 30 pounds and look freaking fantastic. Yeah, lose thirty pounds of fat and you'll actually appear to be a bigger man. Oh, that gut.... geesh, you really need to lose it. CUT NOW!

I'd suggest that you go to the losing fat section on this site and read the sticky threads - especially that one about losing fat for noobies.

If I were you, I'd get the diet under control, and start work on a program to develop a good balance of conditioning: strength, endurance, speed, agility, and flexibility. Mix it up, make it fun. And even if you're limited to body weight exercises, that's no hindrance: body weight exercises can be as easy or difficult as you make them, there are some advanced movements that are quite challenging. And there are other forms of exercise that will develop and maintain conditioning; cycling, rowing, skiing, swimming, yoga, pilates, martial arts, running, etc. It's all good, really.

So find and do things that you enjoy, and will continue to do. Maintain that state for the rest of your life, and I think you'll be much happier and healthier for it. I'm talking lifestyle change.

Ultimately, you have to decide: You're 45 now... where do you want to be at 55?, at 65? ...it comes up fast. And it'll take a year or two to get where you want to be, so be patient, too.

So, what are your goals? Once you know, your course of action will be clear.

Brackneyc
01-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Let me see if I got this right... You're 45 years old. Have had back surgeries. Can't do much beyond body weight exercises except leg press... Why would you try to get bigger and risk further injury? That makes no friggin sense to me. What's the point?

Okay, I might get blasted for this but here it is: You are simply way too fat to bulk. And you really don't need to bulk - you have a lot of mass under that fat, it's clearly there. You could drop 30 pounds and look freaking fantastic. Yeah, lose thirty pounds of fat and you'll actually appear to be a bigger man. Oh, that gut.... geesh, you really need to lose it. CUT NOW!

I'd suggest that you go to the losing fat section on this site and read the sticky threads - especially that one about losing fat for noobies.

If I were you, I'd get the diet under control, and start work on a program to develop a good balance of conditioning: strength, endurance, speed, agility, and flexibility. Mix it up, make it fun. And even if you're limited to body weight exercises, that's no hindrance: body weight exercises can be as easy or difficult as you make them, there are some advanced movements that are quite challenging. And there are other forms of exercise that will develop and maintain conditioning; cycling, rowing, skiing, swimming, yoga, pilates, martial arts, running, etc. It's all good, really.

So find and do things that you enjoy, and will continue to do. Maintain that state for the rest of your life, and I think you'll be much happier and healthier for it. I'm talking lifestyle change.

Ultimately, you have to decide: You're 45 now... where do you want to be at 55?, at 65? ...it comes up fast. And it'll take a year or two to get where you want to be, so be patient, too.

Blasted for what? Being a DB. Well, you did earn it.

Ed-B
01-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Blasted for what? Being a DB. Well, you did earn it.

So what's your advice to the guy, "Get a tan"?

Seriously, dude, think about it, and put up something constructive.

Kraken
01-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I can def tell you have muscle under that fat. Your skin appears relatively tight, which is a good thing too. This means, as you loose, there will be less "hanging around". Once you reach that point there the you can see "flab" and cellulite, that's when you worry about having extra skin.

Anyway, I am always for getting BF under control first. THis teaches so much about the importance of diet, and, tells you what truly works for you and your lifestyle. I have guys tell me all the time stuff like "Well, I can't eat carbs, but I am glad that diet works for you". Meanwhile, I am looking at them and their 40% BF, trying to figure out how in the world they figured out what works for them when they are still morbidly obese. Not to mention, you learn what you need to eat to gain, lose etc and you can better control your results in and out of the gym.

BracNYC is right though about a few things. Having a tan, shaving hair, lighting etc, really does make a big difference. I hate losing my tan when winter comes because of how different it makes me look. Tans cover up so many imperfections, and I think the attraction of tans comes from the idea that people with tans are active and more physical from working outside etc too. That's another topic though.

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 08:57 PM

Yes I am 45 and when it comes to back surgeries I have had more than one.

When I said I cant do anything but bodyweight I was talking about for legs in general. For legs I do bodyweight squats, bodyweight lunges and use very light weight on a cybex horizontal leg press but I do high reps to try and make up for the lack of weight best I can.

On upper body all except compressing movements such as overhead press etc I add weight. Maybe not as much as most but I add weight every chance I get.

As far as causing further injury goes I am very, very careful not to over do it at any time (especially on leg work or overhead pushing).

Whats the point? To me the point of doing this (yes some risk) is to strengthen my back along with the rest of my body so I will not get injured as easy.

Yes I am fat and I hate the gut. I have never trained for looks in my life so I did not know anything about the diet end and that is why I came here and ask my questions about the cut or not. It seems there are different opinions when it comes to how much bf and at what point a person should worry about which.

I have read some of the stickies about diet and I understood most of it but some of it is to me in the grey area so I wanted to get opinions from people with experience.

Unless I change my mind at this point I am leaning toward a very, very clean bulk. So clean it will be considered a cut by some standards. Nothing but very lean meats, alot of veggies, and some fruit.

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts.

jrctherake
01-28-2012, 09:04 PM
I can def tell you have muscle under that fat. Your skin appears relatively tight, which is a good thing too. This means, as you loose, there will be less "hanging around". Once you reach that point there the you can see "flab" and cellulite, that's when you worry about having extra skin.

Anyway, I am always for getting BF under control first. THis teaches so much about the importance of diet, and, tells you what truly works for you and your lifestyle. I have guys tell me all the time stuff like "Well, I can't eat carbs, but I am glad that diet works for you". Meanwhile, I am looking at them and their 40% BF, trying to figure out how in the world they figured out what works for them when they are still morbidly obese. Not to mention, you learn what you need to eat to gain, lose etc and you can better control your results in and out of the gym.

BracNYC is right though about a few things. Having a tan, shaving hair, lighting etc, really does make a big difference. I hate losing my tan when winter comes because of how different it makes me look. Tans cover up so many imperfections, and I think the attraction of tans comes from the idea that people with tans are active and more physical from working outside etc too. That's another topic though.

I have not thought about tightness of skin being a factor. lol there are so many things I do not know. I can see that I am more of a newb than I thought.

Thank you very much for your input.

SmNolasco2012
01-29-2012, 11:58 AM
23%

llahhsoj
01-29-2012, 12:30 PM
I would say around 25%, maybe a little higher, most of that is from the chest and obdominal region. From what I noticed, your legs seem alright. I personally store a little extra fat in my inner-thigh and didn't notice that by your pictures. Anyways, good luck!

chodan9
01-29-2012, 01:30 PM
body fat is weird and unique for everyone I think

I store on my lower abs and back.
I can have vascularity on my legs and arms and still not see my entire six pack.
its frustrating

llahhsoj
01-29-2012, 05:34 PM
I can have vascularity on my legs and arms and still not see my entire six pack.
its frustrating

This is very common.

Ed-B
01-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Yes I am 45 and when it comes to back surgeries I have had more than one.

When I said I cant do anything but bodyweight I was talking about for legs in general. For legs I do bodyweight squats, bodyweight lunges and use very light weight on a cybex horizontal leg press but I do high reps to try and make up for the lack of weight best I can.

On upper body all except compressing movements such as overhead press etc I add weight. Maybe not as much as most but I add weight every chance I get.

As far as causing further injury goes I am very, very careful not to over do it at any time (especially on leg work or overhead pushing).

Whats the point? To me the point of doing this (yes some risk) is to strengthen my back along with the rest of my body so I will not get injured as easy.

Yes I am fat and I hate the gut. I have never trained for looks in my life so I did not know anything about the diet end and that is why I came here and ask my questions about the cut or not. It seems there are different opinions when it comes to how much bf and at what point a person should worry about which.

I have read some of the stickies about diet and I understood most of it but some of it is to me in the grey area so I wanted to get opinions from people with experience.

Unless I change my mind at this point I am leaning toward a very, very clean bulk. So clean it will be considered a cut by some standards. Nothing but very lean meats, alot of veggies, and some fruit.

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts.

Sorry if I sounded crass about cutting the fat from the mid section. But that's an area where most of us hold the extra fat. Besides simply being unattractive, it's really not healthy. I would guess that's working against your back condition, too. At some point it would be beneficial for you to cut, and most people would say it would be better for you to do that now before you try to add any more mass. Some say that past 15% body fat or so, hormonal conditions are less favorable for lean mass gains, and the chance to add even more fat is more likely when you're consuming a surplus of calories.

Training yourself to strengthen your back to prevent further injury sounds like a good idea, and you probably know where that starts to get dicey. For most of us, bulking implies lifting heavy and eating at a surplus to add mass, and the heavy lifting part needs to be developed incrementally. You can still get hurt. It's just saddening to read about the guys who push it past their limit, and end up with permanent spinal damage. And you've already had surgeries there...

As others have mentioned in this thread, you appear to have a lot of underlying mass. You really don't look like a newbie - more like someone who's just let things go a bit. If you keep your diet under control and find a workout regimen that you can enjoy on a regular basis you'll get lean and stronger. The diet is a very significant part of how things turn out. From this last post, it sounds like you're implying a recomposition rather than a straight bulk. This will take longer than doing a cut right up front, followed by a lean bulk, but it can get you there, too.

Best of luck to you.

jrctherake
01-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Sorry if I sounded crass about cutting the fat from the mid section. But that's an area where most of us hold the extra fat. Besides simply being unattractive, it's really not healthy. I would guess that's working against your back condition, too. At some point it would be beneficial for you to cut, and most people would say it would be better for you to do that now before you try to add any more mass. Some say that past 15% body fat or so, hormonal conditions are less favorable for lean mass gains, and the chance to add even more fat is more likely when you're consuming a surplus of calories.

Training yourself to strengthen your back to prevent further injury sounds like a good idea, and you probably know where that starts to get dicey. For most of us, bulking implies lifting heavy and eating at a surplus to add mass, and the heavy lifting part needs to be developed incrementally. You can still get hurt. It's just saddening to read about the guys who push it past their limit, and end up with permanent spinal damage. And you've already had surgeries there...

As others have mentioned in this thread, you appear to have a lot of underlying mass. You really don't look like a newbie - more like someone who's just let things go a bit. If you keep your diet under control and find a workout regimen that you can enjoy on a regular basis you'll get lean and stronger. The diet is a very significant part of how things turn out. From this last post, it sounds like you're implying a recomposition rather than a straight bulk. This will take longer than doing a cut right up front, followed by a lean bulk, but it can get you there, too.

Best of luck to you.

We are good. I take any and all info and try to learn from it. You like the others added some food for thought and I thank you for that.

Yes the extra fat I carry around at my mid section does hinder my back.

This is what my plan is for now:

dirty keto for 4 weeks by eating alot beef (90% lean or better) and whole eggs with cheese when I just have to have it (hopefully not that often) added to meat and eggs to add a little taste, a very small amount of bacon, tons of green beans, all the lettuce I can chew and choke down at every meal and lots of water.

Starting the 5th week I plan on starting a moderate clean keto for another 4 weeks by replacing about half of the beef with chicken and doing away with the bacon but keeping the cheese and of course keep the greens, lettuce and water the same.

Starting the 3rd month (if I am still sane and my wife has not killed me) I plan on doing a very clean keto for ever how many weeks it takes to get down to a reasonable bf by eating nothing but baked chicken, fish and start eating mostly eggs whites only. I plan on cutting out all cheese and bacon at this time and of course I will keep the greens, lettuce and water the same. As for healthy fats at this point I will add flax seed, olive oil and nuts.

Hopefully it will not take me more than 90 days or so to shed alot of my fat but I pray I keep what little lbm I have.

After all that I plan on throwing high fiber carbs in where needed (mostly around training on training days) and of course an all out cheat meal from time to time.

If I am way off with this approach I am open to suggestions from any and all.

Thanks!!

OZBB
01-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Dont forget that BF% is just a measurement of the ratio between Muscle and Fat on your whole boady... the more muscle you have, and the fat weight remains the same, the body fat % will become less,. So dont fixate to much on BF%, it doesnt tell the whole story. Instead concentrate on increasing LBM and reducing actual fat weight from your body. By example, 4 months ago I was 20% BF, now I'm 8%.... which is fine in itself, but I concentrated on, and measured, my actual fat weight gradually reducing it through diet and training... in the same time I maintained my LBM weight..... result? my BF% became less as the ratios changed....but the main thing was that I lost actual fat weight...... not just weight on the scales.

good luck... it can be done.

OZBB

jrctherake
01-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Dont forget that BF% is just a measurement of the ratio between Muscle and Fat on your whole boady... the more muscle you have, and the fat weight remains the same, the body fat % will become less,. So dont fixate to much on BF%, it doesnt tell the whole story. Instead concentrate on increasing LBM and reducing actual fat weight from your body. By example, 4 months ago I was 20% BF, now I'm 8%.... which is fine in itself, but I concentrated on, and measured, my actual fat weight gradually reducing it through diet and training... in the same time I maintained my LBM weight..... result? my BF% became less as the ratios changed....but the main thing was that I lost actual fat weight...... not just weight on the scales.

good luck... it can be done.

OZBB

Reducing fat while keeping my lbm is goal right now.

Even though I would not get mad if I gained a pound or two of lbm while losing the bf although I know that (losing bf and gaining lbm at same time) is very hard for most to do.

Thanks for info!!

TenThreeFive
01-29-2012, 10:32 PM
We are good. I take any and all info and try to learn from it. You like the others added some food for thought and I thank you for that.

dirty keto for 4 weeks by eating alot beef (90% lean or better) and whole eggs with cheese when I just have to have it (hopefully not that often) added to meat and eggs to add a little taste, a very small amount of bacon, tons of green beans, all the lettuce I can chew and choke down at every meal and lots of water.

Starting the 5th week I plan on starting a moderate clean keto for another 4 weeks by replacing about half of the beef with chicken and doing away with the bacon but keeping the cheese and of course keep the greens, lettuce and water the same.

Starting the 3rd month (if I am still sane and my wife has not killed me) I plan on doing a very clean keto for ever how many weeks it takes to get down to a reasonable bf by eating nothing but baked chicken, fish and start eating mostly eggs whites only. I plan on cutting out all cheese and bacon at this time and of course I will keep the greens, lettuce and water the same. As for healthy fats at this point I will add flax seed, olive oil and nuts.

Hopefully it will not take me more than 90 days or so to shed alot of my fat but I pray I keep what little lbm I have.

After all that I plan on throwing high fiber carbs in where needed (mostly around training on training days) and of course an all out cheat meal from time to time.

Thanks!!You should start a journal here, I would like to follow it. If you are going to do keto you might want to get your liver (ast,alt,ggt) and kidney (creatinine, bun, urea) blood tests done before and again after 4-6 weeks and so on. You will actually feel very sane and relaxed on keto much more so then a low fat low calorie diet and yes drink lots of water because after a few days you are going to be drained of it. I wish you the best.

jrctherake
01-29-2012, 10:56 PM
You should start a journal here, I would like to follow it. If you are going to do keto you might want to get your liver (ast,alt,ggt) and kidney (creatinine, bun, urea) blood tests done before and again after 4-6 weeks and so on. You will actually feel very sane and relaxed on keto much more so then a low fat low calorie diet and yes drink lots of water because after a few days you are going to be drained of it. I wish you the best.

A journal hmmm I have not thought about doing it online. I was gonna log my diet in a paper journal to track it but I guess it would be better to do it on here that way I do not have to ask as many questions cause maybe people will let me know if I do something wrong on it.

Will do for sure.

Thanks for the idea!!

Ed-B
01-30-2012, 12:55 PM

Thanks!!

This looks like an excellent plan! Using a phased approach and putting limits on the keto should work well. As long as you're not doing any endurance sports or HIIT cardio you'll be fine. Just be aware that in the first week you'll lose a lot of water weight, and you'll start to look flat as the glycogen stores in your muscles get depleted. This is normal. Your scale weight will reflect this initial loss of water, and some fat loss, too, but that will stabilize, and you should start trending down at a more linear rate.

Try to keep the intensity up in the gym, your body will recover, repair, and retain your muscle mass because you're using it. Let the diet do the work, minimize the amount of cardio you do during this 90 day period and you should retain most all of your dry mass. Get a couple of refeeds in there along the way; lower your fats and reload the carbs to refill your glycogen stores and reset your leptin levels. Just don't let the "cheats" get out of control and turn into full blowouts ;-)

Near the end of this cut, as you get lean, you can start to cycle more carbs in around your workouts for more energy in the gym. You should start tracking your calories somewhere along the way, too. Use FitDay or some other program to keep track. Measure and weigh what you're eating while you monitor your weight, and you'll know how much you can eat for your activity level. You may or may not decide to keep doing this over time, but it's good to do it long enough to get a sense for how much you're eating.

You've got this, man! We're looking forward to seeing a new set of photos in 90 days!

jrctherake
01-30-2012, 01:10 PM
This looks like an excellent plan! Using a phased approach and putting limits on the keto should work well. As long as you're not doing any endurance sports or HIIT cardio you'll be fine. Just be aware that in the first week you'll lose a lot of water weight, and you'll start to look flat as the glycogen stores in your muscles get depleted. This is normal. Your scale weight will reflect this initial loss of water, and some fat loss, too, but that will stabilize, and you should start trending down at a more linear rate.

Try to keep the intensity up in the gym, your body will recover, repair, and retain your muscle mass because you're using it. Let the diet do the work, minimize the amount of cardio you do during this 90 day period and you should retain most all of your dry mass. Get a couple of refeeds in there along the way; lower your fats and reload the carbs to reset your leptin levels. Just don't let the "cheats" get out of control and turn into full blowouts ;-)

Near the end of this cut, as you get lean, you can start to cycle more carbs in around your workouts for more energy in the gym. You should start tracking your calories somewhere along the way, too. Use FitDay or some other program to keep track. Measure and weigh what you're eating while you monitor your weight, and you'll know how much you can eat for your activity level. You may or may not decide to keep doing this over time, but it's good to do it long enough to get a sense for how much you're eating.

You've got this, man! We're looking forward to seeing a new set of photos in 90 days!

Thanks!! I started the keto diet this morning. I also started a journal for my diet and training sessions.