PDA

View Full Version : After being blowout by the lolzy Knicks, Bobcats score 28 points in the first half.

Battlefield3
01-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Don't know if they are really this bad, or wanting dat dere 1st overall pick.

WheyneNewton
01-25-2012, 05:22 PM
after being blowout

guido night in Charlotte

http://i.imgur.com/gNWWq.png

daniel102292
01-25-2012, 05:24 PM
I live in NC and this sucks lol
I feel like they arent going to ever get better unless if they get lucky and draft a legit all star, because they can't attract anyone through free agency.
Small Market FTL

cor030
01-25-2012, 05:26 PM
To answer your question.... Yes, they are that bad.

charity4thepoor
01-25-2012, 05:28 PM
that's what happens when you get rid of your best player, and the rest of the cast sucks ass

JerryMaguire
01-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Kentucky would beat them (srs)

Battlefield3
01-25-2012, 05:29 PM
I live in NC and this sucks lol
I feel like they arent going to ever get better unless if they get lucky and draft a legit all star, because they can't attract anyone through free agency.
Small Market FTL

Henderson is out, which is our best player right now.

Walker has been playing pretty good lately, I feel like he'll be the franchise player in a few years. Guy was a def steal at number 9 pick. But he's have a terrible game now, and it was weird reading that it was his first start at PG tonight.

I can't believe they let Crash go for nothing. It seems like the management is hoping the city buys tickets no matter how bad the team is. They always let their good players go for nothing. Literally, nothing.

slipperyrascal
01-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Kentucky would beat them (srs)

strong retard

lebronhopstep
01-25-2012, 06:16 PM

Walker has been playing pretty good lately, I feel like he'll be the franchise player in a few years. Guy was a def steal at number 9 pick. But he's have a terrible game now, and it was weird reading that it was his first start at PG tonight.

I can't believe they let Crash go for nothing. It seems like the management is hoping the city buys tickets no matter how bad the team is. They always let their good players go for nothing. Literally, nothing.

lmao, do you even watch basketball? Kemba is a poor mans Jonny Flynn srs.

slipperyrascal
01-25-2012, 06:19 PM

kemba a franchise player? wtf hes an undersized 2 guard who cant shoot

cor030
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
that's what happens when you get rid of the best player in the NBA, and the rest of the cast sucks ass

fixed it for you brah

feel like you're massive underrating the GOAT Wallace

Hormel
01-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Pretty much that bad , the only hope we have is in cho, our new gm who was responsible for building the thunder , even our coach says that walker is an undersized 2 in the nba and can't play the 1 , were just very bad all across the board

bananabucket
01-26-2012, 08:22 AM
they were tired of only being a contender for the 8 seed so they wanted a clean slate. cant really blame them for that.