PDA

View Full Version : Tyson chicken patties

345ehfg346nger
01-24-2012, 02:04 PM
I have breakfast, lunch, and my pre-bed meals set in stone, but my dinner seems to change a good amount. I'll have chicken 3 nights in a row, beef 4 nights, etc. I get over half of my protein in by lunch, so I've ben eating these to help fill the cals.

1 patty
180 cals
11g fat
12g carbs
10g protein

And I can pronounce every ingredient so that's a plus lol:

BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, SALT AND NATURAL FLAVOR. BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, WHEAT STARCH, WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CORN STARCH, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED YEAST, BROWN SUGAR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, AND SPICES. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL

Good or bad?

WonderPug
01-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Does it taste good? If so, then they're good. Otherwise, I'd say they're bad.

Outb4SyntheticSaysTheVegetableOilWillKlllYou

345ehfg346nger
01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Does it taste good? If so, then they're good. Otherwise, I'd say they're bad.

Outb4SyntheticSaysTheVegetableOilWillKlllYouHaha yeah they're pretty good. Putting them on an english muffin with cheese and ketchup makes for a nice meal.

kryptonik
01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Those numbers seem pretty ****ty to be honest. If you want something easy, I would recommend getting the Kirkland Turkey burgers. They are much "better" for you.
linked cuz it's huge
http://neo-paleolithic-diet.com/paleo/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/p1100728.jpg

synthetic
01-24-2012, 05:25 PM
I have breakfast, lunch, and my pre-bed meals set in stone, but my dinner seems to change a good amount. I'll have chicken 3 nights in a row, beef 4 nights, etc. I get over half of my protein in by lunch, so I've ben eating these to help fill the cals.

1 patty
180 cals
11g fat
12g carbs
10g protein

And I can pronounce every ingredient so that's a plus lol:

BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, SALT AND NATURAL FLAVOR. BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, WHEAT STARCH, WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CORN STARCH, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED YEAST, BROWN SUGAR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, AND SPICES. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL

Good or bad?

if the breading is not set in eggs, and set in vegetable oil, they contain unnatural transfat - so these are not good for you

345ehfg346nger
01-24-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm still hitting my numbers though..

Pug called it lol. Why is vegetable oil bad?

synthetic
01-25-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm still hitting my numbers though..

Pug called it lol. Why is vegetable oil bad?

because to make the bread crumbs stick via chemical transformation, its pre-fried. If and it will stick to your arteries in your body too.