PDA

View Full Version : lol Barney Frank

StayPerfect4Me
01-23-2012, 08:55 PM
watching MSNBC and Barney Frank said he didn't think he had lived a good enough life to see Newt Gingrich become the Republican nominee.

I don't like him but democrats will laugh their ass off all the way until november if gingrich is the nominee. could be the biggest landslide in election history.

if gingrich wins goodnight sweet USA. hello o canada

Carpig
01-23-2012, 09:05 PM
watching MSNBC and Barney Frank said he didn't think he had lived a good enough life to see Newt Gingrich become the Republican nominee.

I don't like him but democrats will laugh their ass off all the way until november if gingrich is the nominee. could be the biggest landslide in election history.

if gingrich wins goodnight sweet USA. hello o canada

Obviously you werent around for the 1984 presidential election.

StayPerfect4Me
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM

Obviously you werent around for the 1984 presidential election.

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/582336_main.jpg

MSNBC just showed a number of clips of Republicans losing their ****. not only do they think he would lose the election, but that he would bring down republicans in the house and the senate with him. republicans are fukkin ****tin themselves. hell, they tried to push gingrich out of the fukkin party and he's been fined for ethics violations, not to mention his personal past and the things he's said about drugs and terrorism. obama could get destroyed in debates and still win in a landslide.