PDA

View Full Version : feeling tired and weak all day

SamuraiXx
01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't know if it's the weather, it's quiet cold thesedays but.. I think last year I was a lot more energetic and it was cold as well last year.
Not sure if this has to do with testesterone level going down, hope that's not the case.

anyone live in S.Cali here?

tsoden
01-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Sleep patterns? You getting enough sun? How stressful is work? Etc etc?

crupiea
01-24-2012, 06:00 AM
I was actually excited becuase we had gone almost 12 hours without a low t thread. Now i am dissapoint.

ljimd
01-24-2012, 06:11 AM
I was actually excited becuase we had gone almost 12 hours without a low t thread. Now i am dissapoint.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Here we go again. The TV ad programs are effective.

on spread crup

BrotherWolf
01-24-2012, 06:35 AM
in before "what supplement to boost T?"

badclams
01-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Maby you're running into a "routine" and hitting a wall ? Up here 8am is like 12, 2, 4, it's dark and rainy all day long so I feel your pain on the winter time blues. I get kinda run down myself after awhile but I found if I mix things up I get past the bulls#it. Hang in there friend it's only temporary.

bbsitum
01-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Past night I was lazy to go beck (not back) to pickup milk from trunk. For sure I have low T as they said at TV.

Brackneyc
01-24-2012, 10:19 AM
I read the thread title, and my first thought was, "Has to be low tea levels." What else could account for being tired.

DSUP
01-24-2012, 10:36 AM
I don't know if it's the weather, it's quiet cold thesedays but.. I think last year I was a lot more energetic and it was cold as well last year.
Not sure if this has to do with testesterone level going down, hope that's not the case.

anyone live in S.Cali here?

I live in San Diego. It's not the weather. It's not low tea. It's you. Eat something and snap out of it! Train hard for the coming zombie apocolypse!