PDA

View Full Version : Kidney health. If you have or have had any please get in

iksD
01-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Okay first of all, I posted in over 35 because you're likely more knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff.

I've got chronic kidney disease symptoms (high blood pressure is the only thing I can actually see, but the doc saw more stuff I suppose) just like half an hour ago. The disease might be ''Pyelonephritis'' as it is written in the report. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Holy crap I had never thought this could happen to me, I'm just glad I didn't pass out after hearing the doc's words that I might actually even die. It's not known if I really have a chronic disease or if it's Pyelonephritis, I just have the symptoms.

Just in case anybody knows what it means, there's also ''16 parenchymal echogenicity is increased'' in both klidneys written there

EDIT: And what the ****, I'm feeling better than ever and I have not experienced ANY of the symptoms of the disease besides high blood pressure. The doc even told me to stop weightlifting and drinking whey protein.

PopeGregorius
01-23-2012, 05:21 AM
16yo with high blood pressure? Trust your doctors man.

iksD
01-23-2012, 05:26 AM
16yo with high blood pressure? Trust your doctors man.

I'm very surprised about this too. I have no idea how I even managed to do something with my kidneys so fast. I'm curious why they didn't check my kidneys before when I had high blood pressure and only checked my urine and heart both of which had no problems ~3 months ago.

Is high blood pressure a sure symptom of a chronic kidney disease? Or is there chance that I don't have one? Never mind, found that it's high blood pressure that causes it so high blood pressure must come first.

jtroster
01-23-2012, 09:37 AM
The kidneys have a lot to do with blood pressure.