PDA

View Full Version : D-aspartic acid (testforce) At 19...

gingersgym
01-16-2012, 01:12 PM
So i have some d aspartic acid in the cuboard, ill admit it was bought designed to be used in PCT, and may still be.

I just want to throw a question out there...

Would this beneficially raise test at my age?
thanks

Please no rant on the PH bit I have researched for 2 years and know the ins and outs of sides

Diesel0022
01-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes, one thing you have to understand, is supplements dont have grudges against any certain age group. And all the people that say "Oh you wont gain much cause your test is through the roof" are the people who dont know what they are talking about. Just be sure to take L-Dopa or B6(P5P) with it to inhibit prolactin buildup.

gingersgym
01-16-2012, 01:19 PM
yeh i guess an AI for estro would be worth looking at?

One thing i would like to ask, the ONLY thing putting me off PH cycle in 5 weeks is long term side effect of messing up HPTA levels, not sure how big a risk this is with proper pct?

Diesel0022
01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
AI always helps. Dont forget about your liver. If you want to find a good PCT head over to PHF or AM to talk about this more.

gingersgym
01-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I have a good PCT set up bro and i use UK-M and they have been amazing, im just struggling to find any long term sides with PH and just digging about anywhere really...
BTW its a mild non andro PH..

Airstrike4
01-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Yes, one thing you have to understand, is supplements dont have grudges against any certain age group. mmmmmm yes and no.

supplements that are geared to naturally increase hormonal levels that are falling due to age, have little value for a healthy individual with normal hormonal output.

7-keto DHEA for example, works better in older ppl, than the younger crowd with higher thyroid output.

i know DAA appears to be a hot thing right now..but, my own .02 on DAA supplementation at such age is, i don't advise.
i simply think there are much more useful items one can use than a product such as this.

Diesel0022
01-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Agreed 100%, unfortunately, D Aspartic Acid is not one of them ;)

Trying to find a certain study. Average increase was 33% and the percentage wasnt greater or less in any specific age group.

Airstrike4
01-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Trying to find a certain study. Average increase was 33% and the percentage wasnt greater or less in any specific age group.oh i'm not arguing the study you refer to, and i don't not advise his use because of the example i have given..no worries on finding your study.

i just bring up a point to counter your all-inclusive statement about supps & appropriate age use. :)

Diesel0022
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
I still <3 you

IMO, natural test boosters are a waste of money as there are no studies proving or disproving its effect on LBM.

gingersgym
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Would either of you have advice on the long term HPTA effects of a hdrol cycle?
thanks

Diesel0022
01-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Forum rules, cant discuss, sorry bud

gingersgym
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Forum rules, cant discuss, sorry bud

Ahh forgot about that! well would appreciate an email if you did

anyway iv got a few weeks to deliberate, if i decide against the cycle would it be worth while using my testforce or not?