PDA

View Full Version : Genomyx Big Bang!!!

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Site has the new Abliderate Advance on sale....thank you Genomyx

ajerone
01-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Cant wait to try it....very, very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 01:11 PM

You know this... got myself 2 bottles since DSade mentioned only 48 bottles were beta

xStevenx
01-16-2012, 01:39 PM

How has this changed since the first version. I hated the first version, left solid stringy white stuff on my, idk what it was

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 01:50 PM
How has this changed since the first version. I hated the first version, left solid stringy white stuff on my, idk what it was

From another site "Carrier and mechanism are just loads more effective. There is no rebound from what I have experienced over the last 8 years and no water retention"-Dsade

Maybe a rep can get into it with more detail

_Smitty_
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
the OG abliderate was/is, IMO, the best product in our line. i haven't had a chance to try this yet, but i'm psyched... the formula was released publicly on AM last week, so here you all are; we welcome questions...

Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega-3 Complex, 3-acetyl 7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone, green coffee bean extract (standardized for 50% Chlorogenic acid), 98% Resveratrol, Carbomer, Nobiletin.

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:03 PM

I had the same issue with the beta batches but it was resolved, I believe this formula should be good to go and my bottle should get here in a few days so I can let you guys know.

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Chlorogenic Acid (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869151000013X)

Nobiletin (http://www.mendeley.com/research/citrus-polymethoxy-flavonoid-nobiletin-inhibits-sebum-production-sebocyte-proliferation-augments-sebum-excretion-hamsters/)

Two interdasting ingredients, on top of Omega-3s, 7-keto, Resveratrol, etc... :D

Mr.Cooper logged a beta version for us over the summer, here's a small review he did

Mood effects: Pretty noticeable. I always feel groggy in the morning, but I get pretty refreshed after using the abliderate. Also, for the morning hours, I seem to tolerate bad happenings a lot better. Murphy's law has been owning me as of late, but I'm responding in stride.

9/10

Fat gain/loss: Definitely very effective in this respect. Fat gain is still being kept to a minimum despite rampant stress, overeating, etc...My lower stomach is putting on a little weight, but I'm glad that it is isolated to just that area, and is not noticeable when wearing a shirt.

8/10

Immune System Support: I got sick this past week. The first day was pretty bad. And I'm already recovered. Kudos to genomyx once again. Illness was inevitable because I was sharing a cigar with a sick kid, but I am already better!

10/10

Skin Tightening: I continue to feel the incredible skin tightening effects. Not only do I feel it, but the skin on my stomach is pulled really tight, visibly.

9/10

Libido: Still top notch. This, along with the immune system and prevention of fat deposition are IMO the most noticeable effects.

10/10

Side effects/joint problems: No sides! AKA better than oral for me so far!

10/10

Overall so far: 9/10

Question: Could you stack eviscerate and abliderate advanced, applying them both simultaneously? I could only imagine...

ajerone
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Great post Dodge!

Cooper is one lucky guy, got to try this far, far ahead of anyone else! And now it's finally here for the rest of us :)

And to answer his question, yes, you can stack Abliderate and Eviscerate ;)

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Great post Dodge!

Cooper is one lucky guy, got to try this far, far ahead of anyone else! And now it's finally here for the rest of us :)

And to answer his question, yes, you can stack Abliderate and Eviscerate ;)

Goodnight Sweet adipose tissue, although abliderate advanced should get into subcutaneous tissue and help with VAT reduction, honestly I think I'm going to be running this off and on for a long time regardless of my current goals :D

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Goodnight Sweet adipose tissue, although abliderate advanced should get into subcutaneous tissue and help with VAT reduction, honestly I think I'm going to be running this off and on for a long time regardless of my current goals :D

Perfect now that summer is near ;)

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Perfect now that summer is near ;)

Indeed sir, first time being single in summer for some time, will be taking advantage of most of our line :D

ajerone
01-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Indeed sir, first time being single in summer for some time, will be taking advantage of most of our line :D

Dodge is single! No wonder he aint runnin BFv3 ;)

AA is extremely exciting, but remember, its just the beginning :) LOTS of big things!

Mr.Cooper69
01-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Win

EDIT: Just saw the ingredient profile for the first time ever....DOUBLE WIN. Some very awesome ingredients.

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM

AA is extremely exciting, but remember, its just the beginning :) LOTS of big things!

let the PM's begin

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Win

EDIT: Just saw the ingredient profile for the first time ever....DOUBLE WIN. Some very awesome ingredients.

Glad you like it dewd, I was jelly you got to run it over the summer

Now you share some of the new SNS goods :D

Indeed sir, will be running BF Pro Max and mega dosing dat der Vitamin S lol

This is true, I'm just glad we got something out there within the first month of the new year, we are working on lots of things guys many more to come than AA :p

VaughnTrue
01-16-2012, 02:53 PM
top notch product...top notch company. congrats to anyone who can get their hands on some :D

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 02:56 PM
top notch product...top notch company. congrats to anyone who can get their hands on some :D

I'll acquire a second bottle and trade for some proteans!? Cake Batter :D

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 04:09 PM
I'll acquire a second bottle and trade for some proteans!? Cake Batter :D

Vaughn needs to put another sale on Protean for us civilians out here

Mr.Cooper69
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Thoughts on how long this can be run for? I know the beta-testing bottle I used lasted forever, but I wouldn't mind getting a full 12 weeks out of 2 bottles.

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Thoughts on how long this can be run for? I know the beta-testing bottle I used lasted forever, but I wouldn't mind getting a full 12 weeks out of 2 bottles.

Chances are on and off wouldn't hurt at all. I'm planning to run it as such

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Vaughn needs to put another sale on Protean for us civilians out here
Yes! I have some money now so that would be much appreciated :D

I'll be applying twice a day once I get it so I'll let yah know but for now I have to assume it would be 4-6 weeks per bottle with 6oz

Chances are on and off wouldn't hurt at all. I'm planning to run it as such
Are you referring to daily or like weeks? I'd stick to daily dosings, the bottle should last a while longer than you'd expect

xStevenx
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
any update on the new atomic meltdown?!

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 06:28 PM

I'll see if we can get dsade in here to answer that for you, PMing him might be your best bet

I just started getting into that line, starting with Renegade and Banish, what have you used in the past?

xStevenx
01-16-2012, 06:31 PM
I'll see if we can get dsade in here to answer that for you, PMing him might be your best bet

I just started getting into that line, starting with Renegade and Banish, what have you used in the past?

I have used it all man. Atomic meltdown was hands down the BEST tanner I had ever used, but the smell was also the WORST I had ever used. I will shoot Dsade a PM, I can log a beta bottle, I know he was working on a new one last year

xStevenx
01-16-2012, 06:34 PM
If you talk to him have him clear his inbox!

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
I have used it all man. Atomic meltdown was hands down the BEST tanner I had ever used, but the smell was also the WORST I had ever used. I will shoot Dsade a PM, I can log a beta bottle, I know he was working on a new one last year

The higher ups have been alerted, what did it smell like lol?

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 06:48 PM

Banish is hands down the best that's why it sells out as soon as it goes on sale. Also love me some java lather soap :)

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Banish is hands down the best that's why it sells out as soon as it goes on sale. Also love me some java lather soap :)

Awesome I'm psyched to start using em, java sold out before my pay day :(

Excited to put Renegade to use once I get back to school for the semester :D

vicesoldier
01-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Awesome I'm psyched to start using em, java sold out before my pay day :(

Excited to put Renegade to use once I get back to school for the semester :D

Single and ready to mingle I see. I bet spring break isn't gonna have anything on you

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Single and ready to mingle I see. I bet spring break isn't gonna have anything on you

It'll be my first time single at a college party oh lawd

My diet has to be on point though lol, trying to hit a strength goal before I do any cutting :D

xStevenx
01-16-2012, 07:15 PM
The higher ups have been alerted, what did it smell like lol?

Maple Syrup. I had a bottle 2 years ago and I have a t shirt that still smells like it. Cannot get it out. It made the tanning beds smell like it, they could never get the smell out.

I smelt like a worked at Ihop lol. Got dark real fast, but people at the tanning salon new me just because of the smell!

Then he re did it and sent me another bottle, supposed to smell better...no smelt the same!

itzDodge
01-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Maple Syrup. I had a bottle 2 years ago and I have a t shirt that still smells like it. Cannot get it out. It made the tanning beds smell like it, they could never get the smell out.

I smelt like a worked at Ihop lol. Got dark real fast, but people at the tanning salon new me just because of the smell!

Then he re did it and sent me another bottle, supposed to smell better...no smelt the same!

But bitches love syrup :D

Interdasting I had read this before, hopefully dsade can chime in here. Might give this a shot myself come spring break/summer though I tan pretty quick already

_Smitty_
01-17-2012, 05:44 AM

matt had mentioned this last week on FB, but i don't think it's headed for production just yet... he may just have set-up a test formula for himself to try out.

when/if it hits the beta stage, get in touch, steven.

dbone1026
01-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Would it be overkill to use this if you are already taking Cortisol controlling supps (i.e. BioForge, LX, etc...)

_Smitty_
01-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Would it be overkill to use this if you are already taking Cortisol controlling supps (i.e. BioForge, LX, etc...)

nope... the oral cortisol controls are systemic, abliderate is localized.

vicesoldier
01-17-2012, 08:09 AM
matt had mentioned this last week on FB, but i don't think it's headed for production just yet... he may just have set-up a test formula for himself to try out.

when/if it hits the beta stage, get in touch, steven.

Noticed that as well, he is going to showing off his tan in a few weeks :D
Genomyx FB page is full of good info

_Smitty_
01-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Genomyx FB page is full of good info

and shenanigans... you don't know if it's me, armando, or matt posting. :eek:

JungleCat
01-17-2012, 08:43 AM
nope... the oral cortisol controls are systemic, abliderate is localized.

Sounds great. I think I've used all of the products. Looking forward to this upgrade.

vicesoldier
01-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Sounds great. I think I've used all of the products. Looking forward to this upgrade.

Gonna have a few more products to use in the near future with the teases they keep hitting us up with :D

dbone1026
01-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Alright, just placed an order for a bottle of Ab. Advanced. I have a little over a half bottle left over of Smolder as well. Not sure when I will use, but looking forward to getting closer to my goal of achieving a 1 pack.

Have to order a few more Genomyx goodies and then my Genomyx shopping for the day should be done!

gainweightnow
01-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Alright, just placed an order for a bottle of Ab. Advanced. I have a little over a half bottle left over of Smolder as well. Not sure when I will use, but looking forward to getting closer to my goal of achieving a 1 pack.

Have to order a few more Genomyx goodies and then my Genomyx shopping for the day should be done!

might want to add this to your cart... ;)

IyLr8_aJGi8

vicesoldier
01-23-2012, 06:48 PM
might want to add this to your cart... ;)

IyLr8_aJGi8

It's.....tshirt time!!!!