PDA

View Full Version : Can we pls STOP with the following?

MichaelScofield
01-15-2012, 06:03 PM
-Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady.
Bullsh!t. Rodgers is good but Brady is miles ahead of Rodgers in terms of ability.
-Aaron Rodgers is better than Brett Favre.
Stop it. Rodgers again is good but if he was as banged up as Brett was in his prime he wouldn't have played HALF as good as Favre.

BigNF
01-15-2012, 06:05 PM
-Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady.
Bullsh!t. Rodgers is good but Brady is miles ahead of Rodgers in terms of ability.
-Aaron Rodgers is better than Brett Favre.
Stop it. Rodgers again is good but if he was as banged up as Brett was in his prime he wouldn't have played HALF as good as Favre.

10/10. best post of the year. mods please sticky (srs)

MichaelScofield
01-15-2012, 06:06 PM
10/10. best post of the year. mods please sticky (srs)
I have a hunch youre being sarcastic.

quietstormx1
01-15-2012, 06:07 PM
to be honest, Rodgers doesn't have TOO much under his belt for anyone to claim he is better than Brady and Favre.

Brady has 3 rings and Favre was in the league for what...15 years?

Rodgers has been the starter for 3 years. Needs more time for any kind of "best ever" talk.

gentao
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Rodgers has a long way to go

BigNF
01-15-2012, 06:14 PM
I have a hunch youre being sarcastic.

No I am dead serious. Rodgers is a huge phaggot who was just exposed. So tired of this rodgers > favre bs

henryk21
01-15-2012, 06:44 PM
You gotta admit that Rodgers had one of the most dominant regular season performances.

MichaelScofield
01-15-2012, 06:48 PM
to be honest, Rodgers doesn't have TOO much under his belt for anyone to claim he is better than Brady and Favre.

Brady has 3 rings and Favre was in the league for what...15 years?

Rodgers has been the starter for 3 years. Needs more time for any kind of "best ever" talk.

Its these Packers fanboys that are bitter about the way **** ended with Brett Favre bringing on this propoganda and BS

MichaelScofield
01-15-2012, 06:50 PM
You gotta admit that Rodgers had one of the most dominant regular season performances.

Not taking anything away from his season. The Pack were dominant and steamrolled everyone but they showed they could easily be beat in the last couple weeks of the season.

MrHandTricks
01-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Not taking anything away from his season. The Pack were dominant and steamrolled everyone but they showed they could easily be beat in the last couple weeks of the season.

I wonder how happy all the GB fans are now after losing to KC. Had the Pack gone 16-0 this game would be significantly more embarrassing than it already was.

It just proves that winning in the NFL is hard, and you have to give props to teams like the Pats, Steelers and Colts.

melanimal_old
01-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Brett Farve so overrated