PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* post season BMORE RAVENS Thread: road to indy

pep_meister
01-13-2012, 07:19 PM
RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation RAVENS nation
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n8x4d3.png
Sf7R1gsGNFI&feature=youtu.be
uEcX3XpZmZ8&feature=player_embedded#!
http://i39.tinypic.com/v3omtd.jpg

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/trustnobody187/photobucket-3942-1320854749448.jpg
RAVENS REPS TO KICK START THIS THREAD. nothing better then some active game discussion with fellow ravens fans. ill be off rc shortly. posts 5-10-15-20-25 will be repped.

snakeyesbrahs
01-13-2012, 07:20 PM
The game Sunday should be a really good, low scoring one. I got the Ravens by 3.

problemz
01-13-2012, 07:23 PM
You forgot the last option.

Ravens don't make the Super Bowl.

pep_meister
01-13-2012, 07:28 PM
You forgot the last option.

Ravens don't make the Super Bowl.
skins fan sees ravens thread. skins fan enters... whats the point of coming in?

problemz
01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
skins fan sees ravens thread. skins fan enters... mind=blown, whats the point of coming in?

Oh don't get me wrong. I have no hatred for my beltway friends. Just stating my .02.

billybob77036
01-13-2012, 07:31 PM
GOnna be a good one this weekend....

pep_meister
01-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh don't get me wrong. I have no hatred for my beltway friends. Just stating my .02. true. dont mind skins fans. they are going extinct where i am. i think we beat the texans and the ravens d will slow down brady enough and the pats d is bad enough for flacco to have a good game.

ftown
01-13-2012, 07:36 PM
gonna see a lot of this

http://wordonthefarm.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ray-rice.jpg

billybob77036
01-13-2012, 07:39 PM
I do like seeing Ray Lewis win. Wouldn't mind him winning it all.

billybob77036
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
true. dont mind skins fans. they are going extinct where i am. i think we beat the texans and the ravens d will slow down brady enough and the pats d is bad enough for flacco to have a good game.

I don't think the Pat's D will stop Tebow.

Lucky #10? lol

pep_meister
01-13-2012, 07:41 PM
gonna see a lot of this

http://wordonthefarm.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ray-rice.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/6f38rq.jpg

pep_meister
01-13-2012, 08:35 PM
ljk

RedAccord
01-13-2012, 08:37 PM
How confident are you guys that you'll beat the Texans? I think everyone's sleeping on them and the niners, and they might surprise you guys this weekend.

Vafongul
01-14-2012, 08:11 AM
How confident are you guys that you'll beat the Texans? I think everyone's sleeping on them and the niners, and they might surprise you guys this weekend.

Anything's possible, but I'd have to say the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of B-more. The Bank is very underrated as a difficult place to play. It gets crazy loud. The Ravens have had 2 weeks to prep knowing they'd either be facing the Bengals who they play twice every year and the Texans who they've already handily beat earlier. They probably spent more time looking at the Texans than they did the Bengals. Harbaugh has yet to lose after a bye week. Also, apparently Cam was at the Texans/Bengals game. I think he knows his ass is on the line if the offense doesn't perform.

The Ravens have gotten knocked with their loses coming to crappy teams on the road, but they've also beaten all of the winning teams they've faced this season. That fact keeps getting overlooked.

I think they're ready for this game. I'm not gonna say Superbowl bound yet, but I'm also not worried about them playing the Pats or the Tebows. The road this year to the SB is pretty easy for them. They just have to grab it.

I'm going to the game tomorrow too. F'n psyched!

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Anything's possible, but I'd have to say the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of B-more. The Bank is very underrated as a difficult place to play. It gets crazy loud. The Ravens have had 2 weeks to prep knowing they'd either be facing the Bengals who they play twice every year and the Texans who they've already handily beat earlier. They probably spent more time looking at the Texans than they did the Bengals. Harbaugh has yet to lose after a bye week. Also, apparently Cam was at the Texans/Bengals game. I think he knows his ass is on the line if the offense doesn't perform.

The Ravens have gotten knocked with their loses coming to crappy teams on the road, but they've also beaten all of the winning teams they've faced this season. That fact keeps getting overlooked.

I think they're ready for this game. I'm not gonna say Superbowl bound yet, but I'm also not worried about them playing the Pats or the Tebows. The road this year to the SB is pretty easy for them. They just have to grab it.

I'm going to the game tomorrow too. F'n psyched!
I agree 100% I think the road to the Super Bowl is very easy this year. It won't be fair if the pats make it because brees or Rodgers will completely shred the pats d. I say that either packers or Saints could easily score on every possession against the pats. Pack and no actually have a mediocre defenses. Pats is plain terrible.

lovebbing
01-14-2012, 10:11 AM
the bye is going to hurt the Ravens, srs.

Texans have a much better secondary, and Flacco is obviously under alot of pressure and his emotions are boiling over. Arian Foster is going to tear it up and the Ravens are going to be rusty and miss alot of tackles, while Houston is going to be just the opposite.

16-13 Texans, possibly overtime

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Texans have a much better secondary, and Flacco is obviously under alot of pressure and his emotions are boiling over. Arian Foster is going to tear it up and the Ravens are going to be rusty and miss alot of tackles, while Houston is going to be just the opposite.

16-13 Texans, possibly overtime you really think that? we have one of the best run d's in the nfl and webb hasnt let up a single td this year. our secondary is legit. i cant remember the last time we lost after having a bye. and we havent lost at home.

lovebbing
01-14-2012, 10:32 AM
you really think that? we have one of the best run d's in the nfl and webb hasnt let up a single td this year. our secondary is legit. i cant remember the last time we lost after having a bye. and we havent lost at home.

yeah, dude. I do

I called into a national radio show the other night and said that.

I wont be suprised if the Ravens win by a good margin, but if I was going to bet I would take my chances at the big dough with the Texans

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 10:33 AM
yeah, dude. I do

I called into a national radio show the other night and said that.
silly rabbit

dweeegs
01-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Ravens win 23-13... tried making a ban bet but no one took up the offer. Texans fans excited cause it's their first post season, but no way we losing at home

ajn
01-14-2012, 10:49 AM

16-13 Texans, possibly overtime
how do you see the Texans as having a much better secondary? they're pretty much neck and neck in every statistic. and Webb has better individual stats than Joseph. and when you factor in that Baltimore's secondary will be playing a rookie QB on the road, i'm confused how you reached that conclusion but idk

Baltimore has never lost after a bye under Harbaugh.. he is one of the best in the league when it comes to game preparation and situations like this.

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 10:51 AM
how do you see the Texans as having a much better secondary? they're pretty much neck and neck in every statistic. and Webb has better individual stats than Joseph. and when you factor in that Baltimore's secondary will be playing a rookie QB on the road, i'm confused how you reached that conclusion but idk

Baltimore has never lost after a bye under Harbaugh.. he is one of the best in the league when it comes to game preparation and situations like this.

webb has the best individual cb stats in the entire nfl. srs

ajn
01-14-2012, 10:59 AM
webb has the best individual cb stats in the entire nfl. srs
yup. 5 picks (one for a TD), 55 tackles, and didn't give up a single touchdown. and he has had special teams impact as well with a PR TD.

he's gonna be a perennial pro bowler pretty soon.

lovebbing
01-14-2012, 11:03 AM

how much better is Flacco than yates? honestly.....

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 11:41 AM
lets just say tj yates better pepper his angus

ajn
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Yates has shown me nothing to believe they should be mentioned in the same sentence. all you need to know about Flacco is that 1) he's playing at home and 2) he got it done against this same defense earlier in the season (he threw for 300+ and the ground game was working as well).. i'm not too worried.

honestly even if Flacco was on the Texans and we had Yates, the Ravens would still be favored in this game. on the road against Baltimore's defense = good night sweet texans

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Yates has shown me nothing to believe they should be mentioned in the same sentence. all you need to know about Flacco is that 1) he's playing at home and 2) he got it done against this same defense earlier in the season (he threw for 300+ and the ground game was working as well).. i'm not too worried.

honestly even if Flacco was on the Texans and we had Yates, the Ravens would still be favored in this game. on the road against Baltimore's defense = good night sweet texans

not only that but we held shaub to 200 yds and foster under 100

PDBDLE
01-14-2012, 12:49 PM
BALLSOHARD UNIVERSITY GRADUATES CHECKING IN

RAVENS NATION HEATING UP!!

If/when we win the superbowl I'll be buying a Suggs T and wearing it all week from Superbowl Sunday until the next Sunday without taking it off.

Patient Bear
01-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I think I'm going to enroll at Ball So Hard University after they beat the Saints

RAVENS NATION

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 01:29 PM
I think I'm going to enroll at Ball So Hard University after they beat the Saints

RAVENS NATION
im going on a full ride man. bshu!

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Harbaugh v harbaugh again!

ajn
01-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Harbaugh v harbaugh again!
i'm with it!! i'd like our chances in that game too

i think its gonna be the Pack though

orlandobills
01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
hell yeah best thread ever

pep_meister
01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
i'm with it!! i'd like our chances in that game too

i think its gonna be the Pack though

Pats look scary tonight.

pep_meister
01-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Off to Baltimore!

pep_meister
01-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Cold as **** today in Baltimore

PDBDLE
01-17-2012, 11:50 AM
WOOOO Can't wait boys we're gunna shock the pats

dweeegs
01-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Ravens win 23-13... tried making a ban bet but no one took up the offer. Texans fans excited cause it's their first post season, but no way we losing at home

I was

*So close*

pep_meister
01-18-2012, 03:21 PM
WOOOO Can't wait boys we're gunna shock the pats
amen brah amen.

ThatsJustice
01-18-2012, 03:55 PM
GET PUMPED FOR SUNDAY

xtoRjjIVOzE

Vafongul
01-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm actually getting more confident as the week goes on. The simple fact that NO ONE is giving them a chance is a positive in my mind. B-more always plays better with a chip on their shoulder. I think Baltimore is getting massively underrated whereas the Pats are getting massively overrated. It's going to be a tighter game than most think.

pep_meister
01-18-2012, 07:21 PM
the fact that ed reed ripped the offense a new ones gives me new found hope