PDA

View Full Version : Future NFL Quarterbacks?

SkylarO
01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Where do you guys think some of the Seniors from this year are going to (if they even go) go in the NFL?

Andrew Luck
Griffin III
Kellen Moore

etc.

I've heard a lot about the Jets looking at Moore. What does everyone else think?

brb_ballin
01-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Tim Tebow.

jacobs56
01-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Moore has a lot of potential and he's a proven winner, I'm a USC fanboy but Sanchez is no franchise QB. If anyone thinks Moore is too small compare his size to Brees and then STFU..

rampagefc77
01-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Moore has a lot of potential and he's a proven winner, I'm a USC fanboy but Sanchez is no franchise QB. If anyone thinks Moore is too small compare his size to Brees and then STFU..

Moore is a backup QB project.

Messiahtype
01-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Moore is Colt Brennan
Luck is Peyton Manning but more mobile(not saying he has Peyton's great career, just saying he has that skillset)
Griffin is Kordell Stewart with a higher ceiling.

Backus21
01-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Moore is Colt Brennan
Luck is Peyton Manning but more mobile(not saying he has Peyton's great career, just saying he has that skillset)

I agree. I give RGIII that he is hit or miss. I like him and think he will be good at the next level but you never know. I think he has the skill set throwing the ball to succeed.

mikaveli06
01-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Moore is Colt Brennan

moore is more colt mccoy than brennan, could be decent pro, doesnt have bree's arm strength, but good leader and very accurate

luck......i think he is highly overrated and will not live up to hype....decent pro but not superstar

rg3.....really surprised me with arm this year, could be superstar and >>> than flash.....more mike vick, not as good of runner....wildcard of draft

jayt8
01-11-2012, 05:55 AM
i dont think rg3 is going to pan out as a pro... relies too much on extending plays and broken coverages. needs to be able to throw into tight windows. his speed wont be as productive in the league

kellen moore is going to be a stud. he is tebow, with less mobility and strength, but a hell of a better arm

andrew luck gonna be a good pro... not superstar like everyone thinks... he will be like a carson palmer imo

KreysonH
01-11-2012, 06:29 AM
RG3 he brings the same elments the newton and tebow bring. and he is just a pretty good all around athlete

rumpsicle
01-11-2012, 07:08 AM
i dont think rg3 is going to pan out as a pro... relies too much on extending plays and broken coverages. needs to be able to throw into tight windows. his speed wont be as productive in the league

kellen moore is going to be a stud. he is tebow, with less mobility and strength, but a hell of a better arm

andrew luck gonna be a good pro... not superstar like everyone thinks... he will be like a carson palmer imo

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/11/02/michaeljordanlol_1.gif

cchar042
01-11-2012, 07:14 AM
RG3 is more in the Randall Cunningham build than Kordell

Mac_xX
01-11-2012, 07:15 AM

Seriously, do you even watch football?

rumpsicle
01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Seriously, do you even watch football?

Kellen Moore and Tim Tebow are both left handed. They have a lot alike as quarterbacks!

mrawdtsi
01-11-2012, 08:46 AM
no talk about Russell Wilson?

Messiahtype
01-11-2012, 09:04 AM
RG3 is more in the Randall Cunningham build than Kordell
Randall was 6'4'' with a rocket arm. He was skinny but he was prototype in height and mechanics.

Griffin has the same skillset as Stewart, just a little more polished.

Plus, Randall was a sweet punter.