PDA

View Full Version : So did Urban put together his staff yet?

P51
01-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Haven't heard a single thing about it. He hire anyone?

liftTENhard
01-09-2012, 08:44 PM
doesnt even matter.... they cant even play in the postseason

AriGhold
01-09-2012, 09:52 PM
most of it i believe... but thank god strudrawa isn't included. LSU's offense ****ing sucks!

joshnumber21
01-10-2012, 07:12 AM
I become more confused than anything reading the scout boards, so I try to stay away from them.

People saying Withers is already interviewing for HC positions
People saying Fickell is leaving
But know this much, Marotti coming aboard as strength coach is probably the biggest move of them all (aside from Urban himself)

chlaxman
01-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Withers is a good DC but will want to be a HC. He'll suck at it too

joshnumber21
01-10-2012, 07:41 AM
U of M homers are killing me, up here in this state! Have had a handful ask me already if I think having Urban Meyer and a revamped coaching staff is REALLY going to turn the team around for the next decade. When I answer "Yes", they all tell me I'm crazy.

brb, Michigan has a winning season after revamping their coaching staff but, somehow, its a completely different situation

hypocritical homers are hypocritical
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/giova6904/drooling_homer.png

Ice-9
01-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Here's the bulk of the primary coaching positions

Everett Withers ---- Assistant Head Coach and co-defensive coordinator: Austin Peay, Tulane, Southern Mississippi, New Orleans Saints, Louisville, Texas, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota, North Carolina

Luke Fickell ----- co-defensive coordinator

Tom Herman ---- offensive coordinator and quarterbacks; grad assistant at Texas, Sam Houston State 4 years, 2 years Texas State, 2 years at Rice, lastly Iowa State. All offensive programs vastly improved under his direction. Spread Offense

Mike Vrabel ---- linebackers

Tavor Johnson ---- secondary

Stan Drayton ---- running backs; went to Allegheny, coached at: Eastern Michigan, Penn, Villanova, Bowling Green, Green Bay Packers, Mississippi State, Florida Gators and Tennessee

Zack Smith ---- receivers coach; grandson of Earl Bruce

Tim Hinton---- tight ends; from Lancaster, OH

Ed Warriner---- offensive line; from Strasburg, OH

doesnt even matter.... they cant even play in the postseason

11/24/12 - Home game against Michigan
We don't need a postseason when we have this.

thegenerel
01-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I become more confused than anything reading the scout boards, so I try to stay away from them.

People saying Withers is already interviewing for HC positions
People saying Fickell is leaving
But know this much, Marotti coming aboard as strength coach is probably the biggest move of them all (aside from Urban himself)

oh yea, well PSU poured took some of JoePa's elixir and poured it into Zyzz's mouth. he will be the new Strength and Unconditioning coach

P51
01-10-2012, 09:23 AM
doesnt even matter.... they cant even play in the postseasonWhat a funny guy you're

batman15
01-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Taver Johnson is on his way to Fayetteville right now, and apparently he's bringing Jeremy Cash with him (3*/4*safety).