PDA

View Full Version : Packer Fans are cocky little sluts

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 07:49 PM
We are going to **** your team sideways, remember in 2008 when old man retard threw the interception and you sat there crying your eyes out, well prepare to have that feel again this Sunday.

oh and Wisconsin sucks

Zylantypic
01-08-2012, 07:51 PM
op is a boss, op is a wizard, op knows the truth.

but packer fans are cool, besides from a select few.

scotyg
01-08-2012, 07:51 PM
repped for not making a new account to say that

Ryanlifts
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
remember when the giants lost to Seattle

Packers64
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
On a scale of 1-10, with you options being 11 or 12, exactly how made are you op?

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
remember when the giants lost to Seattle

You lost to the Chiefs, you jizz guzzler

Greg1983
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Rodgers just set a record low for interceptions in a >4000 yard season, so good luck hoping for history to repeat itself there.

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
On a scale of 1-10, with you options being 11 or 12, exactly how made are you op?

made

made

made

RedAccord
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM

I'm MTV'sMade/10 right now

waitwut

Packers64
01-08-2012, 07:58 PM
made

made

made

Try hard lol.

Okay bro you seem confident.

Log onto 5dimes.com

make account

fund with any card or paypal.

and put your money where your mouth is.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e1br5u.jpg

I mean there's no way in hell the Giants lose by 9 right?!?!??!?!?

Talks cheap bromosexual

Future24
01-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Why is everyone obsessed with us? You guys sound worried.

FryDude
01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
green bay citizens are the reason you lead the life you are.

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Talks cheap bromosexual

Fool if i had 800 i would be at the game

Packers64
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Fool if i had 800 i would be at the game

So bet everything you have bro then you can go watch the giants in the NFC championship game.

Oh wait your a **** talking phaggot with no balls

lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolo oololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooolloloo ololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooolol ololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololo lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolo oololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooolloloo ololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooolol ololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololo lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolo oololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooolloloo ololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooolol ololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololo lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolo oololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooolloloo ololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooolol ololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololo lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolo oololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooolloloo ololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooolol ololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololo lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololo loloooooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooololololol olololololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoo oooooooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololo lololllllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololooooooo ooooollllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololol llllllllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooo llllllllllloooooooollolooolololololololololollllll lllllllllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooolllll lllllloooooooollolooololololololololololllllllllll llllllllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllll loooooooollolooolololololololololollllllllllllllll lllllllolooololololololoooooooooooollllllllllloooo oooollolooololololololololololllllllllllllllllllll llolooololololololoooooooooooolllllllllllooooooool lolooololo

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:10 PM
So bet everything you have bro then you can go watch the giants in the NFC championship game.

You are a little bitch, bet your house and i will bet my house then we have a deal even though you live in Wisconsin

BigNF
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM
The funny part is atleast half the packer 'fans' on this board don't even live in wisconsin, even worse than the heat bandwagoners

Lasers1
01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
OP is the exact reason why people hate the Giant fans

Packers64
01-08-2012, 08:14 PM
You are a little bitch, bet your house and i will bet my house then we have a deal even though you live in Wisconsin

Im calling out your manhood bro. What you gonna do about it. You're gutless. Walk the walk dude. Until then you're just a **** talking bitch with no balls.

you made?

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Im calling out your manhood bro. What you gonna do about it. You're gutless. Walk the walk dude. Until then your just a **** talking bitch with no balls.

you made?

i will shove a piece of cheese up your anus and let it rot there for a few days then i will take it out and make you eat, after you finish vomiting all over your 2 inch penis, i will surgically remove your ribcage and make you suck your own dick.

What now home girl?

Greg1983
01-08-2012, 08:16 PM
The funny part is atleast half the packer 'fans' on this board don't even live in wisconsin, even worse than the heat bandwagoners

I suppose you live in the same state as your NFL team?

Ralph Wiggum
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
You lost to the Chiefs, you jizz guzzler

you lost to the redskins..

twice.....

Packers64
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM
i will shove a piece of cheese up your anus and let it rot there for a few days then i will take it out and make you eat, after you finish vomiting all over your 2 inch penis, i will surgically remove your ribcage and make you suck your own dick.

What now home girl?

Oh look, dudes **** talking more.

Place the bet bro. It literally would take you 10 mins.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy money right?

right?!?

right?

-=Zeus=-!
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM

Good one.

oh and this thread is *

Future24
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
The funny part is atleast half the packer 'fans' on this board don't even live in wisconsin, even worse than the heat bandwagonersThe funny part is I guarantee most of them have been to a Packers game while none of these Giant fans in this thread have been.

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh look, dudes **** talking more.

Place the bet bro. It literally would take you 10 mins.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy money right?

right?!?

right?

Okay just because you work in the middle of nowhere on a ****ing oil drill and blow your money, is not my concern.You should be worrying about sucking that dick of yours.

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
The funny part is I guarantee most of them have been to a Packers game while none of these Giant fans in this thread have been.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/false-dwight.gif

Packers64
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Okay just because you work in the middle of nowhere on a ****ing oil drill and blow your money, is not my concern.You should be worrying about sucking that dick of yours.

Beta.

RESILIENCY
01-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Beta.

strong avi

Packers64
01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
strong avi

Thanks brah. I looked better than you before I even worked out.

Yank11
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
The funny part is I guarantee most of them have been to a Packers game while none of these Giant fans in this thread have been.

lol go look at the Giants threads of past, we've all been posting all season in there. there are a few trolls that appeared today but the majority of us, including OP and RedAccord have been

edit: lol at him calling OP a bandwagoner too, when OP is the OP of the official Giants thread for the 3rd part of the year (assuming he was in the "most of them" group

Future24
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
lol go look at the Giants threads of past, we've all been posting all season in there. there are a few trolls that appeared today but the majority of us, including OP and RedAccord have beenI know there are legit Giants fans on here. Just like I know there are legit Saints fans on here. Any of my hate comments are never directed at them. I like trolling the trolls. I don't mean to get the real fans in the cross fire.

TrollDattHoe
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Try living near some of these phaggots

wsuwarrior
01-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Giants couldnt beat the Packers on their home turf now they think they are going to beat the Packers at Lambeau? Come on brah this aint 07.

OP is made as fukk.

SeriouslyBrah
01-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Why is everyone obsessed with us? You guys sound worried.

why are u obsessed with drew brees?

snakeyesbrahs
01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
No, they're not. Some are, but there are those type of fans for every team. If you said Raider fans are phaggots I'd agree with you there.

Only loss the Packers suffered this year thus far? To my Chiefs lulz

EDIT: And he's obsessed with Brees because he better than Rodgers :)

mistercollie
01-08-2012, 11:01 PM
...remember in 2008 when old man retard threw the interception...http://sportsradiointerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/0.op1f-9397-mid.jpg

bignpisst
01-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Correction: I WAS a slut

I dont do that anymore

RESILIENCY
01-09-2012, 06:32 AM
http://sportsradiointerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/0.op1f-9397-mid.jpg

http://zatch.typepad.com/otium_cum_dignitate/images/2008/02/04/eli_super_bowl.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmc18cH0Ws1qdv5dl.gif

gentao
01-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Lol greenbay fans seem a little worried