PDA

View Full Version : Suppliment Advice?

TimeTakesUsAll
01-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Alright I was wondering what are some good supplements I can take to help put on more mass.

The only thing I currently take is L-Glutamine and then I use 1 scoop of Egg Protein Powder before and after my workout. I was using whey powder, but it was making me bloat and I tried using NO-Explode before and it made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack, I think it could have been the caffeine in it combined with the other junk.

Also, should I get on a weight gainer and if so which one? Do these weight gainers put on a lot of fat as well as muscle?

(Moved Thread to Supplement Forum)

snorkelman
01-02-2012, 11:03 AM
before you get negged, did you realize that you posted this thread about SUPPLEMENTS in the NUTRITION forum?

TimeTakesUsAll
01-02-2012, 11:12 AM
before you get negged, did you realize that you posted this thread about SUPPLEMENTS in the NUTRITION forum?

Ah, there is a supplements forum I take it? Sorry, new to this site.

WonderPug
01-02-2012, 11:17 AM
The first question to ask yourself if you're considering using supplements is: is my diet deficeint.

If your diet is deficient, you can cure that deficiency by changing the combination of foods you're consuming and/or by using supplements to cure the specific deficits in your diet.

Now, tell us, is your diet deficient and, if do, what is it deficient in. Then tell us if you want to fix the deficiencies by altering your diet and/or by use of supplements?

Mr.Cooper69
01-02-2012, 11:31 AM
The first question to ask yourself if you're considering using supplements is: is my diet deficeint.

If your diet is deficient, you can cure that deficiency by changing the combination of foods you're consuming and/or by using supplements to cure the specific deficits in your diet.

Now, tell us, is your diet deficient and, if do, what is it deficient in. Then tell us if you want to fix the deficiencies by altering your diet and/or by use of supplements?

Or in the case of non-essential AAs like glutamine, ask if I have a liver