PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be cereal...76ers sleeper in the east...

B_Nelley35
12-28-2011, 07:32 PM
I honestly believe the 76ers will go farther in the Eastern Conf Playoffs than the Celtics.

- 76ers remind me of the Pistons of the early-mid 2000s
- Iguadala off to HOT start, kind of wants to get traded so might have a career year
- ***Deep good bench: Evan Turner- Lou Williams- Thad Young- Vucevic & more
- Elton Brand still has some game left in the tank

Currently beating the Suns by 29 on their court.
Almost beat Portland in their arena the other night with 20 turnovers!

YellowOnYellow
12-28-2011, 07:35 PM
The hawks are doing some intense raping so far.

The suns suck.

mdiggitydawg
12-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Almost beat Portland in their arena the other night with 20 turnovers!

I'll give Philly their props. They never quit. But they were also down by 15-16. Blazers just couldn't put them away.

I hope Evan Turner breaks out. He looks so smooth on offense. Just needs to continue to work on that jumper and get better on D.

B_Nelley35
12-29-2011, 06:13 AM
I'll give Philly their props. They never quit. But they were also down by 15-16. Blazers just couldn't put them away.

I hope Evan Turner breaks out. He looks so smooth on offense. Just needs to continue to work on that jumper and get better on D.

Yeah, 76ers also played pretty bad early on and had some turnovers. The thing is with more games in less nights a team with young legs and deep bench will benefit, and thats just what the 76ers had. The new guy from USC (our 1st pick) Nick Vucevic looked really good off the bench.

Spencer Hawes (HAWSOMEEEE) looks like a totally different player. The dude is beasting in his first two games. Almost had a triple double in his first game.

Mrs Grudge
12-29-2011, 06:22 AM
I don't think they're much of a sleeper. I think they'll be 8th seed, at best 7th which was where they were last season.

phillyfreak7
12-29-2011, 06:44 AM
The 76ers need a dominant center to be a legit contender. They should try to get Dwight Howard.

Big_Spaz
12-29-2011, 06:52 AM
The 76ers need a dominant center to be a legit contender. They should try to get Dwight Howard.

I agree. They are still a player or two away. And I believe that "player" is a dominate center.

-Spaz