PDA

View Full Version : So today I went to applebee's...

ROFLucantstopme
12-27-2011, 09:49 PM
drove my dad to DC airport, was hungry as fuk, stopped at an applebee's, got the combo thing with three different things on one plate, then I got two sirloin steaks with shrimp and Parmesan cheese, and a desert of this hot fudge cake and ice cream.

the waitress was mind blown, but all i could think of was the kai Greene vid where he eats $90 worth of food in one sitting, i was motivated as fawwkkk

cool story I know

btw my bill was $52 :D

PhiSig2298
12-27-2011, 09:57 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leemvd5VxV1qdlkgg.gif

ALEXH-
12-27-2011, 10:46 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/03%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

Kahldris
12-27-2011, 11:30 PM
drove my dad to DC airport, was hungry as fuk, stopped at an applebee's, got the combo thing with three different things on one plate, then I got two sirloin steaks with shrimp and Parmesan cheese, and a desert of this hot fudge cake and ice cream.

the waitress was mind blown, but all i could think of was the kai Greene vid where he eats $90 worth of food in one sitting, i was motivated as fawwkkk

cool story I know

Amazing please tell me more.

eatyourspinach
12-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I'm motivated a fawk to never eat at applebees again

psychodiver9
12-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Applebees sucks I wouldn't eat there if op paid

BDeblo
12-28-2011, 06:05 AM
Such a great story. Please tell it again only this time start in the middle cause that was my favorite part.

andrerox80
12-28-2011, 08:18 AM
waste of a thread

dukend
12-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Applebees sucks I wouldn't eat there if op paid

I'd definitely eat there if he paid. Slap.

lee__d
12-28-2011, 08:28 AM
such a cool story i would capture it in a time capsule for my grandkids, etc. etc.

lovingit
12-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Of all the places you could pig out and you choose...Applebees. Son, I am disappoint.

andrerox80
12-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Of all the places you could pig out and you choose...Applebees. Son, I am disappoint.

good point. makes this even less exciting than it already was.

PBTucker288
12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
I work at applebees lol thats like 5000 cals

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 09:23 AM
waste of a thread

ur anorexic

Such a great story. Please tell it again only this time start in the middle cause that was my favorite part.

cool story I know

juliacheh
12-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Dear diary...

PhiSig2298
12-28-2011, 09:29 AM

cool story I know

Yeah, you said that.. I bet you left a Shˇtty tip too huh?

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Dear diary...

i hope ur miscing from the kitchen cause if not, bite the pillow, I'm goin in dry

Yeah, you said that.. I bet you left a Shˇtty tip too huh?

the bill was 50 i left 57 (which coincidentally was exactly how much I had in my pocket lol)

is that good?

I also told the waitress to tell the chef that made my sirloin steaks and shrimp that it was excellent, srs it was fantastic omg..idk why u guys are hatin on applebee's. first time I've eaten there and i was impress and excite waiting for my next plate.

Buffalonian
12-28-2011, 10:00 AM
i hope ur miscing from the kitchen cause if not, bite the pillow, I'm goin in dry

the bill was 50 i left 57 (which coincidentally was exactly how much I had in my pocket lol)

is that good?

I also told the waitress to tell the chef that made my sirloin steaks and shrimp that it was excellent, srs it was fantastic omg..idk why u guys are hatin on applebee's. first time I've eaten there and i was impress and excite waiting for my next plate.

If you were that content and pleased with your meal, no that is not good. In the original post, you said the bill was $52 and you just said you left $57. A $5 dollar tip is awful. Even if the bill was $50 like you just said, a $7 tip isn't even 15%. That is still awful.

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 10:04 AM
If you were that content and pleased with your meal, no that is not good. In the original post, you said the bill was $52 and you just said you left $57. A $5 dollar tip is awful. Even if the bill was $50 like you just said, a $7 tip isn't even 15%. That is still awful.

it was actually $50.47 exactly, and I left everything I had in my pocket which was $57....

don't see how thats awful? if anything I wanted to tip the chef for being awesome. is there any way of doing so? just ask to get the tip given to the chef? (for future reference)

and I dont see how 15% is bad I dont get it, i went on my phone and it had a tip calculator, and it was default at 15% so i was like ok 57 sounds about right

Buffalonian
12-28-2011, 10:14 AM
it was actually $50.47 exactly, and I left everything I had in my pocket which was $57....

don't see how thats awful? if anything I wanted to tip the chef for being awesome. is there any way of doing so? just ask to get the tip given to the chef? (for future reference)

and I dont see how 15% is bad I dont get it, i went on my phone and it had a tip calculator, and it was default at 15% so i was like ok 57 sounds about right

You didn't leave 15%. You left just under 13%. In the serving world, 15% is below average nowadays.

Some restaurants require the servers to tip out the bartenders and cooks, however I do not think Applebees tips out the cooks.

I definitely wouldn't request a tip to be given directly to the cook if you are not at least tipping the server adequately.

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 06:20 PM
You didn't leave 15%. You left just under 13%. In the serving world, 15% is below average nowadays.

Some restaurants require the servers to tip out the bartenders and cooks, however I do not think Applebees tips out the cooks.

I definitely wouldn't request a tip to be given directly to the cook if you are not at least tipping the server adequately.

don't see what the big deal is..she stopped by a few times, that was all....wtf would i tip more than 7 bucks for...and $57 was all I had in my pocket anyways

MASSter
12-28-2011, 06:23 PM
No riblets? No care.

2canman
12-28-2011, 06:27 PM
thats funny OP because I drove my dad to DC airport, was hungry as fuk, stopped at an applebee's, got the combo thing with three different things on one plate, then I got two sirloin steaks with shrimp and Parmesan cheese, and a desert of this hot fudge cake and ice cream.

cool story I know

btw my bill was $52

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 06:33 PM
No riblets? No care.

wtf are ribles, i hate ribs btw, hate them. so much.

thats funny OP because I drove my dad to DC airport, was hungry as fuk, stopped at an applebee's, got the combo thing with three different things on one plate, then I got two sirloin steaks with shrimp and Parmesan cheese, and a desert of this hot fudge cake and ice cream.

cool story I know

btw my bill was $52

dude thats so cool (srs), we have like.....the exact same story omg.

PR1MO
12-28-2011, 07:58 PM
I'd be surprised if you even got to enjoy your meal considering you rushed through it so you could get home and post about it here.

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I'd be surprised if you even got to enjoy your meal considering you rushed through it so you could get home and post about it here.

what makes u think I rushed home lol...it took me two hours to get to DC and six hours to gtfo.

goddamn phaggots coming out of DC have no idea how the **** do drive

PR1MO
12-28-2011, 08:15 PM
what makes u think I rushed home lol...

I can tell by your handwriting

ROFLucantstopme
12-28-2011, 08:19 PM
I can tell by your handwriting

u silly goose, u mean typing :D

and yes I was excite, the whole time on the highway I was like omgomgomg they're gonna LOVE this cool story