PDA

View Full Version : who binged on christmas?????

dakidztownboi
12-25-2011, 09:24 PM
okay so i probably ate a little to much on christmas, nbd im gonna hit the gym tomorrow and get back on track im trying to cut now but its no big deal just one day.... who else ate a littlle to much????

Kahldris
12-25-2011, 09:25 PM
I have been drinking vodka for the past 7 hours, but I don't care becuase its ****ing christmas :)

Srsly tho don't stress yourself out over 1 day of the year, its not a big deal.

dakidztownboi
12-25-2011, 09:29 PM
I have been drinking vodka for the past 7 hours, but I don't care becuase its ****ing christmas :)

Srsly tho don't stress yourself out over 1 day of the year, its not a big deal.
exactly enjoy your holiday bro

yieldtonothing
12-25-2011, 09:31 PM
eating like a fat person on the holidays is not the same as binging.

don't stress about it

dakidztownboi
12-25-2011, 09:33 PM
eating like a fat person on the holidays is not the same as binging.

don't stress about it
whatd you eat?

Kahldris
12-25-2011, 09:39 PM
exactly enjoy your holiday bro

You too my friend, happy holidays.

VIsland
12-25-2011, 09:42 PM
This calls for a "what did you binge on?" thread lol

I'm starting. Box of Turtles, layers upon layers of peanut brittle, god knows how many Lays ripple chips and dip. One of those chocolate oranges. Bunch of sour gum (I love having kids:) ), A turkey dinner full load, 2 protein shakes as an attempt to balance, 4 eggs with toast and butter.

33BMB33
12-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Between Christmas Eve and Christmas day I cleared at least two dozen chocolate chip cookies. I ate everything I saw for two days and loved it. I did go to the gym today and the workout actually wasnt bad. I love binging! I also went through a minimum of a half gallon of ice cream.

AlwaysTryin
12-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Another stupid Xmas binge thread

Where is psycho and his neg promises

Kahldris
12-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Between Christmas Eve and Christmas day I cleared at least two dozen chocolate chip cookies. I ate everything I saw for two days and loved it. I did go to the gym today and the workout actually wasnt bad. I love binging!

Haha yea Ive got to hit the gym tommarow xD

yieldtonothing
12-25-2011, 10:03 PM
whatd you eat?

im a jew.

that being said,

i went out for sushi with a cousin. we dropped 100 bucks each and it felt damn good.

Taz80
12-25-2011, 10:14 PM
I didn't binge, i ate .. had crepes, croissants, sushi and salmon, you need to change your attitude towards food young man.

lostkings
12-25-2011, 10:16 PM
ppl say binging 1 day isnt a big deal

but 1 pound of pure fat makes you look uglier, even if you cut it later on that is muscle going with it too

so you put on 1 pound it made you look fatter in the face. your chances of getting laid went down

MAGnitude
12-25-2011, 10:25 PM

but 1 pound of pure fat makes you look uglier, even if you cut it later on that is muscle going with it too

so you put on 1 pound it made you look fatter in the face. your chances of getting laid went down

ok then thanks for the info, brb running for 2 days to make up for the 17,000 -20,000 cals ive ingested in the past 24 hours. dont want to get the pure fat in my face, wish i knew the consequences before hand, might have to do some high reps of face raises to spot reduce the pure fat ive gained

Taz80
12-25-2011, 10:28 PM
ok then thanks for the info, brb running for 2 days to make up for the 17,000 -20,000 cals ive ingested in the past 24 hours. dont want to get the pure fat in my face, wish i knew the consequences before hand, might have to do some high reps of face raises to spot reduce the pure fat ive gained

And don't forget to cry and post about it on here.

MAGnitude
12-25-2011, 10:35 PM
And don't forget to cry and post about it on here.

damn i overate and binged at xmas time. i feel bloated as hell and i can see fat gains already, my nose is bloated my right ear has massive water retention and i cant see my abs from all the fat that i have gained, what should i do? should i fast for a week?, get a colonic?, how long until i will normalise again? im going to have zero carbs for and drink lots of water every 10 mins. :( ive ruined my progress, F UUUUUUU Xmas time, i should of known eating alot and spending time with my family like normal people do, is not the normal thing to do.

how do i get rid of bloating?

;)

Kahldris
12-25-2011, 10:40 PM

Something about your post makes me think you have never been laid, and at this rate, never will be.

Better ask Santa for a plastic doll!

Taz80
12-25-2011, 10:41 PM
damn i overate and binged at xmas time. i feel bloated as hell and i can see fat gains already, my nose is bloated my right ear has massive water retention and i cant see my abs from all the fat that i have gained, what should i do? should i fast for a week?, get a colonic?, how long until i will normalise again? im going to have zero carbs for and drink lots of water every 10 mins. :( ive ruined my progress, F UUUUUUU Xmas time, i should of known eating alot and spending time with my family like normal people do, is not the normal thing to do.

how do i get rid of bloating?

;)

I asked, he delivered .. I approve. But seriously, this is going to be the theme of most new threads here until late next week.

Kahldris
12-25-2011, 10:44 PM
I asked, he delivered .. I approve. But seriously, this is going to be the theme of most new threads here until late next week.

Yep. :(

ChrisDe
12-25-2011, 10:48 PM
binged on a ton of protein at family party's. made the most educated guesses with the food and had skinless rotisserie chicken along with grilled steak. cleared the entire trays lol. I really have no temptation for eating sugar, chips or any of the junk they had laying around. This is the first christmas/holidays where i actually didn't eat anything i would consider "bad".

nosix
12-26-2011, 12:19 AM
If by binge you mean did I exceed my maint calories then yes, I ate food that was out and enjoyed it

alex2363
12-26-2011, 05:28 AM
i think i ate a person not sure...all i know is i ate everything in site:)

eatyourspinach
12-26-2011, 05:59 AM
I had a huge serving of kapusta (sauerkraut to the non Eastern Europeans out there lol), thankfully my house is well ventilated if you catch my drift.

psychodiver9
12-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Another stupid Xmas binge thread

Where is psycho and his neg promises

It's fuking pointless. I'd be on recharge non stop.

dukend
12-26-2011, 08:38 AM
It's fuking pointless. I'd be on recharge non stop.

I didn't binge. You mad?

bBeastp
12-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Big wake up call on how important nutrition is. Horrible workout today after a horrible day of eating yesterday.

psychodiver9
12-26-2011, 09:23 AM
I didn't binge. You mad?

Neg cannon activated

sawoobley
12-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Big wake up call on how important nutrition is. Horrible workout today after a horrible day of eating yesterday.

That's a common response in ninja turtles. Humans on the other hand are more complex so your experience doesn't really apply to the rest of us. Not sure how similar your response is to canines but maybe Wonderpug can relate.

synthetic
12-26-2011, 10:55 AM
i didnt binge because the food was crap sadly

kmal2t
12-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty sure I've shot up from before Xmas eve at 165ish to today 174.4 at 5'10, lolz...I ate till the point that I could barely walk...

Daddy needs to return to the gym today :(

dukend
12-26-2011, 11:05 AM

Spiked goatnog?

WonderPug
12-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Spiked goatnog?Once he determined that the foods might have artificial trans fats due to contact contamination from inadvertently being touched by a slice of white bread, he had to abstain.

synthetic
12-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Once he determined that the foods might have artificial trans fats due to contact contamination from inadvertently being touched by a slice of white bread, he had to abstain.

bads:
the goat was stewed and barely had meat on it.
pork shoulder was cheap and fatty, still had a slice
the spiked egg nog (originally to be rum and eggnog) they added this artifical coconut mix to it.
sides wear garbage - fried rice doused in oil

goods:
subbed the alc with dessert wine
shrimp cerviche
pickles
bacon/cheese wrapped shrimp

Ubernit
12-26-2011, 11:39 AM
planned to binge but was busy all day(cooked for 8 hours) and wasnt as hungry as I normally am due to all the stress
bombed myself away with pina coladas and great red wine tho

lovingit
12-26-2011, 11:46 AM
I ate foods that I don't eat regularly (of course) but I didn't binge, no.

patsfan313
12-26-2011, 12:20 PM
went crazy. Had about 2 whole home made pizzas, a ton of Italian cookies (Anisette Cookies, for you Italians out there), a few doughnuts and a bunch of chocolate. feelsgoodman

dakidztownboi
12-26-2011, 12:41 PM
im sorry dude

ErickStevens
12-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Ate a lot Christmas Eve but not nearly as much as last year.

jmrjobes
12-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I will be truthful and say I started out with the best intentions. I went to my dads place just to say hi and eat with the family. I planned to limit myself to one plate, but once I tried that ham and peach cobbler I couldn't help myself. Needless to say I ate till my stomach hurt and ate some more before leaving to go back home where I ate everything I could get my hands on; some sweets that my moms friend made, a few oreos, macadamia nut cookies, trail mix.... Then, I went to the movies with my moms family to see Girl With Dragon Tattoo, which was a great movie in my opinion; very close to the book. I tried to finish a large bag of skittles but by now my stomach was stuffed to the rim and it hurt immensely. At the end of the day I needed to throw up once just to relieve the pressure to sleep. Woke up today and felt great in the gym.

Do I feel bad about my discipline? HELL YEAH I DO!
Am I worrying about the gain in weight I might get from the nearly 8000-9000 calories injested? Nope. I am 5'11 and 131. Seriously people I am not the strongest person out there.
I had a great time with my family and that was what really mattered. Nothing else should matter during the holidays other than family and friends. Food is there to help with the connections in my opinion; although I did take it to the excess.
Today I hit the gym with a new strength training split based off of SS and 5x5 training and felt great, all dem carbz!!!! I am not harping over a little fat gain, I am just getting back to my bulking macros and hitting them with new ferocity. I won't forget my stupid lack of discipline, but I'm not letting the weight gain get to me. Overall great christmas!

lovingit
12-26-2011, 02:32 PM
At the end of the day I needed to throw up once just to relieve the pressure to sleep. This seems highly abnormal to me, even for a holiday.

WonderPug
12-26-2011, 03:50 PM
I tried to finish a large bag of skittles but by now my stomach was stuffed to the rim and it hurt immensely. At the end of the day I needed to throw up once just to relieve the pressure to sleep. Woke up today and felt great in the gym...I am 5'11 and 131. SI urge you to meet with a psychiatrist, preferable one that specializes in eating disorders, and to do so ASAP.

juice1348
12-26-2011, 04:42 PM
I ate a lot on Christmas Eve and Christmas. Sundays are my cheat days anyways, so I just splurged on Christmas Eve the way I see it. It included cookies, chips, dips, etc. I took in probably about 10,000 calories + in the two days. Was back to work today! Boot camp, cardio and lifting!

jmrjobes
12-26-2011, 04:52 PM
I urge you to meet with a psychiatrist, preferable one that specializes in eating disorders, and to do so ASAP.

Haha I am currently in the process of doing so.

WonderPug
12-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Haha I am currently in the process of doing so.That's very good. With proper treatment, your life can be much, much better.

Just stay as optimistic as possible, commit to treatment and give it time.

jmrjobes
12-26-2011, 05:14 PM
That's very good. With proper treatment, your life can be much, much better.

Just stay as optimistic as possible, commit to treatment and give it time.

That's the plan dude. I know I have a problem and I don't shy away from my faults. Although I will admit it takes a bit for me to realize them haha oh well better late than never.

WonderPug
12-26-2011, 05:16 PM
That's the plan dude. I know I have a problem and I don't shy away from my faults. Although I will admit it takes a bit for me to realize them haha oh well better late than never.It can take great courage to admit such and to take the right steps...and you're showing that courage. And that's something you should be proud of, and it speaks to your ability to heal and have a good life.

SOJA
12-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I ate normally and tried to keep what I ate inside me. I don't understand the point in binging on a holiday when the binge won't have any effect when you look at your bulk or cut on a broader spectrum. I can see the reward in binging if you're on that there, refeed/carb up or you're an anonymous user reading this post and laughing at people being living active lifestyles and you think we're nuts because you're of the "Big is beautiful" crowd who think it's amazing to be obese.

eatyourspinach
12-27-2011, 05:10 AM
How did this thread actual get serious?

lunchboy
12-27-2011, 05:19 AM
I got nogged on christmas eve. Nothing like some homemade eggnog with liberal amounts of whiskey and brandy. That and (Oatmeal, banana, chocolate chip raisin and cranberry cookies)- sounds like a lot of ingredients but tasty as hell. That and a liberal amount of spiral ham and pierogies (I'm a quarter polish). All in all kept myself under control but had a ton of tasty food.

gymcrusher11
12-27-2011, 08:28 AM
I ate enough for 5 men over Christmass! But hell I deserved it he heee

I sweated it all out on Monday - thought I'd never survive my workout ha ha At least it's only once a year!!

germaine07
12-27-2011, 09:48 AM
okay so i probably ate a little to much on christmas, nbd im gonna hit the gym tomorrow and get back on track im trying to cut now but its no big deal just one day.... who else ate a littlle to much????

i think this shud be called ' Who DIDNT Binge at xmas' haha

synthetic
12-27-2011, 10:05 AM
qlU5-LQ_EGE

juliacheh
12-27-2011, 10:22 AM
qlU5-LQ_EGE

Extremely relevant for this board.