PDA

View Full Version : Lean meat question

SpiffyMcBang
12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
If you're on a program (in this case, LiveFit) where you're supposed to eat lean meat for a certain meal and you're not in a position to cook any- like, at work- what are some good pre-prepared options you can take with you? Everything on the list (too noob to post link) requires cooking, best I can tell, and I don't know how to do that in a way that would make it anything like edible three or four hours afterwards. The only thing I can think of is something like getting deli-sliced turkey, but at my local supermarket it's awfully expensive. x.x

thirtyreasons
12-23-2011, 02:44 PM
You could always bring meat in a lunch box type thing with one of those ice packs than just warm it up if you have a microwave at work and you could buy one of those rice packs you throw into the microwave and your ready to eat. If not you could eat chicken or beef out of a can and an apple for carbs. Me personally I eat a big breakfast right before work than at lunch I have a 800 calorie or so protein shake. The possibilities are endless just get creative and what matters is if your hitting your calorie goals at the end of the day.

AlwaysTryin
12-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Pre-cooked meat can be reheated... Or even eaten cold like chicken in a salad