PDA

View Full Version : ITT: Ask a Heat fan stuck in a group chat with 4 Bulls fans anything.

bryan324
12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
brb beating them in the ecf is meaningless
brb 6 rings 13 years ago
brb rose>wade, lbj, & bosh combined
brb haters gon hate
brb

InnerThighChafe
12-20-2011, 05:50 PM
They just went full retard

leafs43
12-20-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm a cubs and fairweather bulls fan but I can say without a doubt Chicago fans can be some of the most brain dead fans ever.

Just listen to the score on a sunday afternoon. It's literally this:

http://www.freewebs.com/g0uads/dabears.jpg

bryan324
12-20-2011, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tirG5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xvV8c.jpg (watching bulls game and cheerleaders came on)
http://i.imgur.com/lly2s.jpg

they have lbj shortcutted to "cant finish in the 4th quarter lebron james"
derrick rose is "2011 mvp derrick rose"
before the bears **** the bed they had NFL Hall of Fame WR Devin Hester
2011 Pro Bowler Jay Cutler and 2011 Pro Bowler Matt Forte shortcuts as well. Jakes on them i guess.

Shinya-Aoki
12-20-2011, 06:17 PM
lol @ HOF Hester.

alleyezonme3
12-20-2011, 06:18 PM
They must be retards or some ****, because I know a lot of people hate the heat but even the haters are saying they will win the title this year and Bulls have no offense, Heat will destroy them in the playoffs again.

bryan324
12-20-2011, 06:21 PM
They must be retards or some ****, because I know a lot of people hate the heat but even the haters are saying they will win the title this year and Bulls have no offense, Heat will destroy them in the playoffs again.

they are ultimate homers, well 3 of them are bandwagoners and started following in the playoffs last year and one is a legit fan. They are also the worlds worst trolls, guess thats what i get for becoming friends with people that like different teams than me. the only ****ty part about living in fla is most people arent from here so theres too many fans of other teams.

*DH*
12-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Bears fans are annoying as hell. I can't stand the Bears, Cubs, or Blackhawks. Sox are okay, and Bulls fans are retarded, but I try not paying attention to them.

Future24
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Bears fans are lolz. All they talk about is how awful Hanie is and how is he even in the nfl. So much lolz

HayZues Christi
12-20-2011, 06:56 PM
brb beating them in the ecf is meaningless
brb 6 rings 13 years ago
brb rose>wade, lbj, & bosh combined
brb haters gon hate
brb

Lol @ acting like rose is all bulls have.

All heat fans are bandwagon fans.

Bulls > heat

LeonardShelby
12-20-2011, 07:19 PM
brb Heat are the best, most talented team
brb 40+ free throws a game
brb still lose to the Mavs

bryan324
12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Bears fans are annoying as hell. I can't stand the Bears, Cubs, or Blackhawks. Sox are okay, and Bulls fans are retarded, but I try not paying attention to them.

haha bears and bulls seem the worst. wtf can the cubs be annoying about they have been pitiful for a century.

ThatshiCray
12-20-2011, 07:24 PM

he is...

bryan324
12-20-2011, 07:32 PM

All heat fans are bandwagon fans.

Bulls > heat
lol rose IS all the bulls have, who else is going to score? a past his prime rip hamilton lettuce be cereal here brah heat>bulls as shown in the ecf.

also bandwagon my ass, i have been a fan of all my teams since i was a kid, hence why i am a red sox fan because there were no marlins or rays in fla when i was young and my gramps is a huge sox fan. you act like the heats first year of a franchise was last year lulz. im a huge bandwagoner being a fins and canes fan too brah you got me.

brb Heat are the best, most talented team
brb 40+ free throws a game
brb still lose to the Mavs

the heat were the most talented but lost to the better team in that series. im not some homer, the heat have holes, but i think they put together enough pieces to take the ship this year with the additions of battier, curry, pittman being called up, and if norris cole plays up to the potential that he is showing. just a not brah the mavs had 155 free throws to the heats 148 in that series.

Future24
12-20-2011, 07:34 PM
haha bears and bulls seem the worst. wtf can the cubs be annoying about they have been pitiful for a century.Bulls fans are a little crazy and I'm a Bulls fan and I'll admit it.

Bears fans aren't bad as much as I hate the Bears. They admit the Packers are good. Only the phaggot fans lol'd Sunday that the Packers lost which I responded with "who you guys playing after week 17...oh...?"

Cubs fans are the best in the city.

Sox fans I fuking hate. brb 2005. 2005.2005.2050502052 FUK U

Blackhawk fans are the fuking WORST.

HayZues Christi
12-20-2011, 07:41 PM
lol rose IS all the bulls have, who else is going to score? a past his prime rip hamilton lettuce be cereal here brah heat>bulls as shown in the ecf.

also bandwagon my ass, i have been a fan of all my teams since i was a kid, hence why i am a red sox fan because there were no marlins or rays in fla when i was young and my gramps is a huge sox fan. you act like the heats first year of a franchise was last year lulz. im a huge bandwagoner being a fins and canes fan too brah you got me.

the heat were the most talented but lost to the better team in that series. im not some homer, the heat have holes, but i think they put together enough pieces to take the ship this year with the additions of battier, curry, pittman being called up, and if norris cole plays up to the potential that he is showing. just a not brah the mavs had 155 free throws to the heats 148 in that series.

Brb boozer avg as many points as bosh.

You are delusional if you don't think getting rip was a HUGE upgrade gor a team that won 62 games.

Add in another year of drose growth.

And if you have truly always been. Heat fan (who came to league same time as rays and marlins but your not a celtics fan) then you know that 85% of heat fans are bndwagon fans.

bryan324
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM

You are delusional if you don't think getting rip was a HUGE upgrade gor a team that won 62 games.

And if you have truly always been. Heat fan (who came to league same time as rays and marlins but your not a celtics fan) then you know that 85% of heat fans are bndwagon fans.

heat became a franchise in 1988 when i was 1 year old the marlins were in 93 or 94 and the rays were late 90s. yes i know a huge amount of heat fans are bandwagoners, i feel every heat fan that wears an lbj jersey is more than likely a bandwagoner because no true heat fan would like him more than wade. i have been to the arena during the 15 win season when it was 20% capacity, i went to two games of the sweep by the bulls in teh first round in 07. Even though I was young i remember that baby jordan (harold miner) was the biggest disappointment ever, i remember when zo had to leave for his kidney transplant, and my first/worst memory of the heat was when michael jordan dropped 56 in game 3 of the eastern conf semis i cried that game. i may be a lot of things but a bandwagoner isnt one of them

ThatshiCray
12-20-2011, 07:56 PM

Rip is actually a really good pick up, but i don't think it's enough to beat the Heat in a 7 game series. But it will be much more interesting to see this year in the playoffs, if in fact they do end up matching up. I just honestly think that last years Heat team will be the worst Heat team of the next 4 years, and that's obviously a bad thing for the rest of the East.

And no bandwagon. Been a Heat/Canes/Fins fan since I was 8. Bandwagon fans are full on retard. I kid you not, when the Heat lost the season opener last year, all I heard from retards in school was "so much for going undefeated lolz!" dead srs.

HayZues Christi
12-20-2011, 07:58 PM
heat became a franchise in 1988 when i was 1 year old the marlins were in 93 or 94 and the rays were late 90s. yes i know a huge amount of heat fans are bandwagoners, i feel every heat fan that wears an lbj jersey is more than likely a bandwagoner because no true heat fan would like him more than wade. i have been to the arena during the 15 win season when it was 20% capacity, i went to two games of the sweep by the bulls in teh first round in 07. Even though I was youn
g i remember that baby jordan (harold miner) was the biggest disappointment ever, i remember when zo had to leave for his kidney transplant, and my first/worst memory of the heat was when michael jordan dropped 56 in game 3 of the eastern conf semis i cried that game. i may be a lot of things but a bandwagoner isnt one of them

You had me at baby jordan. Still remember harold minor winning the dunk contest. I was at zo's first game back after kidney. Was against bulls at united center. Obviously wade still gets a lot of love here in chicago.

bryan324
12-20-2011, 08:04 PM
You had me at baby jordan. Still remember harold minor winning the dunk contest. I was at zo's first game back after kidney. Was against bulls at united center. Obviously wade still gets a lot of love here in chicago.

i figured wade would be hated since he sort of trolled the bulls during free agency last year. the bulls/heat will be kings of the east for atleast the next 4 years it will be fun to watch thats for sure.

HayZues Christi
12-20-2011, 08:09 PM
i figured wade would be hated since he sort of trolled the bulls during free agency last year. the bulls/heat will be kings of the east for atleast the next 4 years it will be fun to watch thats for sure.

The only bulls fans who "hate" wade are bandwagon fans. Chicago is a basketball city, we love our highschool basketball players. Hell, isiah thomas still gets love in the city even after his antics during all those bulls pistons rivalry lates 80s/90s.

I love wade, he let lebron rub off on him a little 2 much, but ill prob always love him.

And technically bulls went 4-4 against heat last year.

bryan324
12-20-2011, 08:18 PM
The only bulls fans who "hate" wade are bandwagon fans. Chicago is a basketball city, we love our highschool basketball players. Hell, isiah thomas still gets love in the city even after his antics during all those bulls pistons rivalry lates 80s/90s.

I love wade, he let lebron rub off on him a little 2 much, but ill prob always love him.

And technically bulls went 4-4 against heat last year.

i agree the heat were too busy "chillin" last year to fully live up to their potential, and i think lbj and bosh had a lot to do with that, but there has been articles about wade living in the gym and getting his bf% down and building muscle the correct way around his knee to increase his game and extend his career. that is true, I was at the game in miami (with aforementioned bulls fans/friends)when deng hit those free throws to take the lead and lbj/wade both missed at the last second. it was the game where spo said he had players (bosh) crying in the locker room, that loss really hurt lol. im glad the 4 we won were in the playoffs though.

(o)./^\.(o)
12-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Bulls fans are a little crazy and I'm a Bulls fan and I'll admit it.

Bears fans aren't bad as much as I hate the Bears. They admit the Packers are good. Only the phaggot fans lol'd Sunday that the Packers lost which I responded with "who you guys playing after week 17...oh...?"

Blackhawk fans are the fuking WORST.

This is all true.

Only reason Bulls fans are so crazy now is because we once had one of the most dominant teams in history running the table just 12-20 years ago. And MJ... MJ is on another level than any other athlete besides maybe Babe Ruth. After having that, it's easy to get overly excited when another superstar shows up after 10 abysmal seasons. All that aside, any Heat fan who laughs off the Bulls is just exposing themselves as bandwagoners who don't know **** about bball. All the heat did was add someone to ride the bench behind lebron, Bulls added an actual 2 guard so it won't be 4 on 5 every time they play.

Blackhawks fans suck because there weren't any until 3 years ago, you couldn't even watch the Hawks on TV before that.

Bears fans are fine, they are just like any other football fanbase. Only reason you might get **** is because your a packers fan living in IL. be like someone living in Boston and rooting for the Yankees, you have to expect getting ribbed.

ftown
12-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Bulls fans are a little crazy and I'm a Bulls fan and I'll admit it.

Blackhawk fans are the fuking WORST.spot on bro. sox fans are probably the worst with acting like they just won the world series last year

bryan324
12-21-2011, 07:40 AM
This is all true.

Only reason Bulls fans are so crazy now is because we once had one of the most dominant teams in history running the table just 12-20 years ago. And MJ... MJ is on another level than any other athlete besides maybe Babe Ruth. After having that, it's easy to get overly excited when another superstar shows up after 10 abysmal seasons. All that aside, any Heat fan who laughs off the Bulls is just exposing themselves as bandwagoners who don't know **** about bball. All the heat did was add someone to ride the bench behind lebron, Bulls added an actual 2 guard so it won't be 4 on 5 every time they play.

Blackhawks fans suck because there weren't any until 3 years ago, you couldn't even watch the Hawks on TV before that.

Bears fans are fine, they are just like any other football fanbase. Only reason you might get **** is because your a packers fan living in IL. be like someone living in Boston and rooting for the Yankees, you have to expect getting ribbed.

I don't think any heat fans are laughing off the bulls. I for one am excited to be a fan of a team that will be the premier rivalry in the nba for the foreseeable future. That said I dont think rip will be the only piece to getting you a ship. Battier isn't exactly a scrub he will be a big defensive help this season.

(o)./^\.(o)
12-21-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't think any heat fans are laughing off the bulls. I for one am excited to be a fan of a team that will be the premier rivalry in the nba for the foreseeable future. That said I dont think rip will be the only piece to getting you a ship. Battier isn't exactly a scrub he will be a big defensive help this season.

Battier definitely isn't a scrub. He's going to a allow for a lot more flexibility in the rotations. Just pointing out that Chicago added a legit upgrade to fill a weakness while the Heat only added a solid rotation player. If the Bulls took a proverbial 2 steps forward, the Heat only took 1, and it puts the teams on a much more even playing field than they were at the end of last season.

bryan324
12-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Battier definitely isn't a scrub. He's going to a allow for a lot more flexibility in the rotations. Just pointing out that Chicago added a legit upgrade to fill a weakness while the Heat only added a solid rotation player. If the Bulls took a proverbial 2 steps forward, the Heat only took 1, and it puts the teams on a much more even playing field than they were at the end of last season.

Agreed I'd bet almost anything on it being a 7 game series.