PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls now after Dwight Howard

Masstastic
12-10-2011, 10:00 PM
CHICAGO -- Add the Chicago Bulls to the list of teams that will be exploring all options to land Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard.

The Bulls believe they have enough young pieces to complete a trade for the perennial All-Star. They will have conversations in the coming days with Magic GM Otis Smith about putting together a package for the talented big man, according to a league source.

Howard told the media on Saturday he has formally asked to be traded.

"The last couple of weeks before training camp were very tough," Howard told the Associated Press, explaining his decision. "Just stressed out about it. Got sick, couldn't sleep. It was a very stressful time. After I said what I said to Otis, got it out -- I started feeling better."
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7340493/source-chicago-bulls-hope-discuss-trade-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

NBA is getting real. Almost too real for anyone to handle.

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dwight-howard-bulls.jpg

homicidal_misc
12-10-2011, 10:05 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luf3se4Qkh1qbuo1zo1_500.gif

gotrice33
12-10-2011, 10:07 PM
im guessing we would have to give up noah and boozer or something? that wud be fine with me

ericj2225
12-10-2011, 10:16 PM
rose and howard.... oh lawd.

but deron and dwight is pretty sick too... most likely going to happen.

ElMariachi
12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I think the Bulls probably have the most pieces to make a deal happen.

jump_man23
12-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Rose wouldn't know what to do with a center like Howard

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 10:20 PM
If this happens.....goodnight sweet NBA

Bulls honestly have the most ammo to lure Orlando into doing this

UAGreg
12-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Bulls won't end up being serious trade partners.

Dwight said it's NJ, DAL, or LA.

No way the Bulls give up any pieces for a one year rental.

leafs43
12-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Rose, Howard and Boozer...oh lawdy.

Mrs Grudge
12-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Rose, Howard and Boozer...oh lawdy. Let's be real, there is no way they can trade for Dwight and still have Boozer, especially if LA is offering Pau.

cellshot
12-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Let's be real, there is no way they can trade for Dwight and still have Boozer, especially if LA is offering Pau.

true.

would rather have Taj + D12 anyways.

fuking Boozer smh...

leafs43
Let's be real, there is no way they can trade for Dwight and still have Boozer, especially if LA is offering Pau.

It'd be tough but if the Bulls got Dwight they will have to part with either Boozer or Deng.

Although I can see them keeping Deng over Boozer because Deng can be a bit more versatile and play the perimeter.

Luno7
Deal would be Noah, Taj, Denger, and the Bulls have some non lottery protected picks they acquired some years ago to throw at them

even the option to pull in a third team...

Red and Black looks good on him

Bulls Lineup

Dwight Howard
Carlos Boozer
Jimmy Butler (kid is gonna be a stud)
Rip Hamilton
Derrick Rose

or Asik could get in the mix as a primary trade chip

leafs43
12-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Get rid of Noah.

Like the guy and his hustle but he is absolutely a liability on the offensive side of the floor.

Crobroh
12-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Fuk Dwight....

yes mad

h0t_sAuCe
12-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Bulls should offer Noah, Deng, Taj, and 2 draft picks for D12 and Hedo's sh!tty contract.

But don't think the Magic will deal with the Bulls being in the EC. Most likely will be with the Lakers after their premature ejaculation and pulling out of the CP3 deal. Lakers have the key pieces in Bynum and Gasol.

Stern's master plan in motion. D12 to Lakers and CP3 to NY.

SleazySbaby
12-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Joakim Noah is the energy the Bulls need on the court. He hustles every play and when Drose is cold I believe this helps the team stay on track.
Carlos Boozer is an absolute cancer on the team. He came in to be the older, wiser leader. He is an injury prone cheerleader.
Taj Gibson is a solid player. He is the least experienced player on the team and that says a lot with the way he played last year. This year is going to be a growing experience for him. A definite solid 6 man.
As much as I want to slap Luol Deng in his purple face, he was big-time clutch in the playoffs. He has his days, but when he's off... forget about it.
Dwight Howard on the Bulls would be amazing. Drose wouldn't know what to do with him? Serious? How the fuk would you defend both Drose and Howard? This would open up the outside game so much for shooters like Korver and Brewer.

leafs43
12-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Joakim Noah is the energy the Bulls need on the court. He hustles every play and when Drose is cold I believe this helps the team stay on track.
Carlos Boozer is an absolute cancer on the team. He came in to be the older, wiser leader. He is an injury prone cheerleader.
Taj Gibson is a solid player. He is the least experienced player on the team and that says a lot with the way he played last year. This year is going to be a growing experience for him. A definite solid 6 man.
As much as I want to slap Luol Deng in his purple face, he was big-time clutch in the playoffs. He has his days, but when he's off... forget about it.
Dwight Howard on the Bulls would be amazing. Drose wouldn't know what to do with him? Serious? How the fuk would you defend both Drose and Howard? This would open up the outside game so much for shooters like Korver and Brewer.

Noah goes 1 for 8 on 5 footers.

Noah blows.

Mrs Grudge
12-11-2011, 12:05 AM
ronnie brewer is no shooter :P.

waisoserious
05-12-2015, 05:42 PM
at first i thought masstastic came back