PDA

View Full Version : if kobe didn't have a no trade clause in his contract

BeforeTheDawn
12-10-2011, 12:58 PM
would u trade kobe away for any star in the nba? assumming the other team would acept it and ****

avokshi2000
12-10-2011, 01:18 PM
obviosly u ****ing ***got

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:02 PM
would u trade kobe away for any star in the nba? assumming the other team would acept it and ****

Any moron would. There's at least 20-35 players that are more valuable than Kobe at this point in time. His contract is a ****ing albatross, there isn't a single other team in the league that would take it on at his age and current level of ability.

HereWeGoo
12-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Any moron would. There's at least 20-35 players that are more valuable than Kobe at this point in time. His contract is a ****ing albatross, there isn't a single other team in the league that would take it on at his age and current level of ability.
Not sure if the Lakers would still trade him if he didn't have that clause.

Too much star-power and draw to ignore financially.

Mrs Grudge
12-10-2011, 02:14 PM
hell yeah. laker fans would whine like no other though.

probably some team that has a desperate owner that needs sales and money :P. hes the most famous active b-ball player in the world, so teams would make a huge profit in signing him.

PootieTang89
12-10-2011, 02:17 PM
^sean p ftw

real lakers fans would be happy. clueless phaggots would whine.

but i don't think anyone would give up too much for kobe, dude is past his prime.

TaeBoNinja
12-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Kobe is the best player in the NBA, why in the World would you trade him.

HereWeGoo
12-10-2011, 02:21 PM
^sean p ftw

real lakers fans would be happy. clueless phaggots would whine.

but i don't think anyone would give up too much for kobe, dude is past his prime.

hell yeah. laker fans would whine like no other though.

probably some team that has a desperate owner that needs sales and money :P. hes the most famous active b-ball player in the world, so teams would make a huge profit in signing him.

delusional haters, kobe at this age could still command a trade of anyone straight up except for maybe dwight howard/lebron/durant/

Plus reports saying that Kobe's dominating practice, ready to drop 30 PPG this season again after a knee surgery

Lloyd Braun
12-10-2011, 02:21 PM

Please list the 20 players who are currently better than Kobe.

jump_man23
12-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Kobe is the best player in the NBA, why in the World would you trade him.

kevin durant laughs at this statement

TexasMajor
12-10-2011, 02:25 PM
kevin durant laughs at this statement

Please list Kevin Durants accolades and accomplishments. Oh wait, he doesnt have any! Kobe is the closest player close to Jordan's greatness, yet hes so far away.

1. Michael Jeffrey Jordan

2. Kobe Bryant

**** the rest.

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Please list the 20 players who are currently better than Kobe.

A) More valuable players.

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

and holy **** I'm tired of listing names. This could easily go on for 20 more players though.

Lloyd Braun
12-10-2011, 02:29 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

and holy **** I'm tired of listing names. This could easily go on for 20 more players though.

Al Horford is more valuable than Kobe?

Rudy Gay???

Stop f*cking trolling dude.

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Please list Kevin Durants accolades and accomplishments. Oh wait, he doesnt have any! Kobe is the closest player close to Jordan's greatness, yet hes so far away.

1. Michael Jeffrey Jordan

2. Kobe Bryant

**** the rest.

Accolades and accomplishments have **** all to do with who is currently a more valuable player. MJ was the greatest of all time and he isn't even as good as JJ Barea.

TexasMajor
12-10-2011, 02:30 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

My god youre a dumb mothertrucker

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Al Horford is more valuable than Kobe?

Rudy Gay???

Stop f*cking trolling dude.

Rudy Gay put up better stats than Kobe last season, is a decade younger, and has a cheaper contract. He is absolutely more valuable.

Same story for every single player on that list. Not a single one of those players GMs would ever trade them straight up for Kobe right now.

TexasMajor
12-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Accolades and accomplishments have **** all to do with who is currently a more valuable player. MJ was the greatest of all time and he isn't even as good as JJ Barea.

troll confirmed. GTFO

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:34 PM
My god youre a dumb mothertrucker

Make a case for Kobe currently being more valuable than any player on that list.

He's a ****in 33 year old, ball dominating, volume shooter that has the highest contract in the league for the next 3 years.

No GM in their mind takes on that contract for the return it gives. You don't seem to comprehend the word value.

Lloyd Braun
12-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Rudy Gay put up better stats than Kobe last season

No he didn't.

Same story for every single player on that list. Not a single one of those players GMs would ever trade them straight up for Kobe right now.

Troll lol lol.

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:37 PM
troll confirmed. GTFO

If you honestly believe that today, December 10th, 2011, forty-eight year old Michael Jordan is a better basketball player than JJ Barea I honestly have no idea what to say to you.

Other than lay off the crack pipe a little bit.

TexasMajor
12-10-2011, 02:38 PM
If you honestly believe that today, December 10th, 2011, forty-eight year old Michael Jordan is a better basketball player than JJ Barea I honestly have no idea what to say to you.

WOW.

trolololalalalololol

Lloyd Braun
12-10-2011, 02:39 PM

Horrible troll.

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:40 PM
No he didn't.

Troll lol lol.

If by no he didn't you mean Gay put up more effective numbers in every single relevant statistical category except Assists, then yea, you're right.

Tes45
12-10-2011, 02:44 PM
WOW.

trolololalalalololol

Horrible troll.

So you guys must live in some alternate reality where MJ isn't an out of shape 48 year old with bone on bone knee joints and can still play basketball like he's 28 again huh.

What's the weather like?

AlphaBaller
12-10-2011, 02:46 PM
wtf am i reading, kobe is a solid player, if not the best in the NBA right now

do numbers and stats mean anything when they come down to championships?
no, if that were true the miami heat wouldve swept every team and the finals...

Z0mgZ0rs
12-10-2011, 02:46 PM
LeBron
Wade
Paul
Howard
Durant
Rose
P. Gasol
S. Curry
Griffin
Wall
T. Evans

SRSmiscerIZsrs
12-10-2011, 03:01 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

confirmed troll.

It says a lot when you have guys like cp3 and d12 that are choosing to play with Kobe. Those guys can go anywhere they want and they want to play with Kobe right now because they want a title. Honestly urine idiot if you truly believe half of that list. Guys on that list arent even making the playoffs...

SompletelyCober
12-10-2011, 03:07 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

These are the players I was going to list. The others aren't even close lmao

Love Pirate
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
LA loves Kobe too much for him to get traded. But his value to a team is as high as anybody's. Most of all.. His clutch play and his desire to win. Nobody wants to win more

sorry4thewait
12-10-2011, 03:43 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/GIFs/Asian/d7b632c1.gif

HelloDurr
12-10-2011, 03:48 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
IRondoScola
Griffin
Gordon

Invalid list... many of those names on that list doesn't command as much attention Kobe does on the court..

Kobe should be top 7 player in league. I wait he is ranked 7 in the league.

Stupid phaggot

HereWeGoo
12-10-2011, 03:49 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

You, sir, have just gone full retard.

Thanks for eliminating any shred of credibility you might have had before.

avokshi2000
12-10-2011, 03:53 PM
These are the players I was going to list. The others aren't even close lmao

so ur telling me if you were a owner you would rather keep kobe (a 16 year vet..........) if u couldnt trade him straight up for howard, lebron, wade, or durant BUT every other player in the NBA was available???

ur a ****ing moron/ thread

if i were starting a franchise today there would be AT LEAST 20 players i would take b4 kobe.

if i were a team that was old (kinda like C's or lakers) and had maybe 1 or 2 more years (max) to win a championship then sure kobe would easily be top 10 maybe probably even top 5.

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 03:57 PM
and holy **** I'm tired of listing names. This could easily go on for 20 more players though.Did you seriously just say NBA GM's would take Louis Scola or Eric Gordon over Kobe???

And that's not even the first thing wrong with your list lol

HelloDurr
12-10-2011, 04:03 PM
so ur telling me if you were a owner you would rather keep kobe (a 16 year vet..........) if u couldnt trade him straight up for howard, lebron, wade, or durant BUT every other player in the NBA was available???

ur a ****ing moron/ thread

if i were starting a franchise today there would be AT LEAST 20 players i would take b4 kobe.

if i were a team that was old (kinda like C's or lakers) and had maybe 1 or 2 more years (max) to win a championship then sure kobe would easily be top 10 maybe probably even top 5.

If your looking into the future of franchise then yes. Right now? I would only take a select few.

Lebron
Durante
Wade
Dwight
Rose
Etc. only because of youth

Ok phaggot?

Jyeatbvg
12-10-2011, 04:37 PM
If your looking into the future of franchise then yes. Right now? I would only take a select few.

Lebron
Durante
Wade
Dwight
Rose

Ok phaggot?
and that's a pretty big fuking factor phaggot

avokshi2000
12-10-2011, 04:42 PM

Lebron
Durante
Wade
Dwight
Rose

Ok phaggot?

phaggot did u even read what i said?

why do i evn bother with these trolls

arya24
12-10-2011, 05:20 PM
this guy listed luis scola

LUIS MOTHER****ING SCOLA OVER KOBE!?!?

Tes45
12-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Did you seriously just say NBA GM's would take Louis Scola or Eric Gordon over Kobe???

And that's not even the first thing wrong with your list lol

Yes, they all would. So many retards ITT that can't comprehend the definition of the word value.

Every single one of the contracts I listed returns more production per dollar than Kobe's will over the next 3 years, period.

And when we throw value out of the window, Kobe isn't even a top 10 player anymore. If you can't win a single game of a second round playoff series with Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Lamar Odom on your team you aren't ****.

AXnyc
12-10-2011, 07:16 PM

B)

Howard
Lebron
Wade
Paul
Amare
Durant
Westbrook
Gay
Curry
Ellis
Rose
Gasol
Gasol
Horford
Wall
Deron
Aldridge
Dirk
Rondo
Scola
Griffin
Gordon

Stopped reading at Gay..........you are a ****ing idiot....negged for stupidity.

HereWeGoo
12-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Yes, they all would. So many retards ITT that can't comprehend the definition of the word value.

Every single one of the contracts I listed returns more production per dollar than Kobe's will over the next 3 years, period.

And when we throw value out of the window, Kobe isn't even a top 10 player anymore. If you can't win a single game of a second round playoff series with Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Lamar Odom on your team you aren't ****.

Perhaps you forget that nobody on the Lakers played well because they went to the finals 3 times in a row...plus Kobe had a ****ed up knee, and has a broken finger

yeah you're ****ing stupid

Tes45
12-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Perhaps you forget that nobody on the Lakers played well because they went to the finals 3 times in a row...plus Kobe had a ****ed up knee, and has a broken finger

yeah you're ****ing stupid

He still has a ****ed up knee and a broken finger and he's gonna be the highest paid player in the NBA for the next 3 years. Thanks for not making a valid point again there red.