PDA

View Full Version : New Chris Paul's Trade is submitted to NBA for approval

Otaman
12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
- same three teams
- Houston sends only the following: Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and a 2012 draft pick to Hornets
- little change between LA and NO (perphaps Okafor is added with CP3)
- matter of hours now

The Hornets, Lakers and Rockets have submitted a new proposed trade to the league office that would send Chris Paul to Los Angeles.

In its capacity as the owner of the Hornets, the NBA will have to sign off on the deal before it becomes final.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and a 2012 draft pick would still be sent by the Rockets to the Hornets as part of the deal.

Other details have not yet been reported but the changes to the trade are between the Lakers and the Hornets.

Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated reports a source say the deal is "mostly the same" as before.

BeforeTheDawn
12-10-2011, 12:55 PM
the ****

lakers gettin okafor and cp3....

houston getting odom and gasol?

Otaman
12-10-2011, 12:59 PM
the ****

lakers gettin okafor and cp3....

houston getting odom and gasol?

no changes are between LA and NO

so Gasol will still go to Houston, but not with Odom.

Miscersgonmisc
12-10-2011, 01:08 PM
i lol'd at "Houston sends ONLY the following"

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 01:10 PM
I think the only difference will be that Okafor goes to the Lakers, Lakers throw in Caracter or Ebanks, maybe both.

Hurricane99
12-10-2011, 01:13 PM
So the only difference is that the Lakers ALSO get Okafor?

What is this i don't even

John_Connor
12-10-2011, 01:16 PM
then after paul lakers get howard./

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 01:48 PM
daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: revised CP3 deal has not been submitted yet to league, is "still being developed." Rockets still in deal, per multiple sources.

Not so fast...

EDIT:
Apparently, the Rockets decided that their anus hasn't been ravaged enough as is:

Rockets will have changes to their part of proposed 3-way deal, league sources tell Y! Sports. They'd be sending more players to Hornets.

Z0mgZ0rs
12-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Not so fast...

EDIT:
Apparently, the Rockets decided that their anus hasn't been ravaged enough as is:
Gasol is a stud, but I can't see why they are willing to give up so much for him.
Also, wtfisthis with Emeka going to LA? BRB Paul, Kobe, MWP, Okafor, Dwight.

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Gasol is a stud, but I can't see why they are willing to give up so much for him.
Also, wtfisthis with Emeka going to LA? BRB Paul, Kobe, MWP, Okafor, Dwight.Okafor's a big contract. NBA owners want LA to take on more money because their personal stake in this situation.

More money LA takes on = More luxury tax they have to pay = More profit for the rest of the shareholders

Classic case of a conflict of interest

SpeedDemon9
12-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Okafor's a big contract. NBA owners want LA to take on more money because their personal stake in this situation.

More money LA takes on = More luxury tax they have to pay = More profit for the rest of the shareholders

Classic case of a conflict of interest

Ding, ding, ding!! The owners didn't want the Lakers to basically free up $41 million, so they are telling Stern to send Okafor also.

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Ding, ding, ding!! The owners didn't want the Lakers to basically free up $41 million, so they are telling Stern to send Okafor also.In a nutshell. Which is exactly what Dan Gilbert was bitching about.

Also, Rockets are smitten with the possibility of a Gasol/Nene or Gasol/Gasol(Marc) frontcourt, which is why they're really pushing for this.

BeforeTheDawn
12-10-2011, 03:18 PM
In a nutshell. Which is exactly what Dan Gilbert was bitching about.

Also, Rockets are smitten with the possibility of a Gasol/Nene or Gasol/Gasol(Marc) frontcourt, which is why they're really pushing for this.

rockets are stupid as ****

Otaman
12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
if Lakers could somehow get Paul and Scola

boom protein everywhere

Lakers need to fill that PF gap

Lasers1
12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I just want this $hit to be over already, tired of waiting on it lol

This is me right now

http://images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=880976&text0=I%20asked%20him%20to%20put%20the%20christmas %20lights%20up&text1=he%20said%20%22hold%20on%20i%20think%20odom% 20isnt%20part%20of%20the%20deal%22