PDA

View Full Version : Alabama>>>>>Oklahoma St.

UncertainPerson
12-03-2011, 10:32 PM
But that doesn't mean Bama should be facing LSU in the NC...

I don't understand why people can't see this.

Alabama already played LSU...AT HOME....AND LOST.

Remember last time this debate came up?

Michigan on the road at Ohio St. LOSES by 3 points.....Florida gets the nod...Florida DEMOLISHES Ohio st.

Am I saying Ok St. has a good chance at beating LSU? No, they will probably lose big time. But they still have the right over Alabama. Bama had their chance AT HOME and LOST

MonsterMikeLB
12-03-2011, 10:37 PM
The NC is about having the two best teams play, which is what you have in Alabama v. LSU. Since it was only 9-6 in the first game then honestly it could go either way in the NC, similar to how MICH v. OSU in 2006 was 42-39 in favor of OSU. The difference there though was that Florida was close to MICH and OSU in terms of overall ability, which was clear when Florida crushed OSU in the NC.

In this case, LSU and BAMA are clearly the best teams in the country, and as much as an OKST v. LSU game would make sense, I think there is a major ability gap between LSU and BAMA and everyone else.

fcb1012
12-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Ok St. had there shot and blew it. Wouldn't even be a discussion if they dont choke against Iowa St.

UncertainPerson
12-03-2011, 11:03 PM
im thinking if Alabama wins a close game there will be serious movements towards a playoff

also whats wrong with 4 team playoff? 8 is too many IMO. 4 is perfect, still keeps regular season games exciting

gjo365days
12-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I guess I would care more about the debate if I didn't think LSU will beat either team.

cncman
12-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Ok St. had there shot and blew it. Wouldn't even be a discussion if they dont choke against Iowa St.Alabama already had their shot at LSU and blew it. See what I did here? They equally deserve it.

Trapstar4.4
12-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Not sure how people say that okie st is entitled to the #2 spot. Losing to the #1 team does not disqualify you from the NC. That's flat out ridiculous and sounds like the sentiment of a Fan who just learned about the sport.

The only way okie st. Would be entitled is if they were undefeated, with the way the current picture looks

DubV
12-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Ok st ftw
http://i44.tinypic.com/hx6hlf.jpg

liftTENhard
12-03-2011, 11:41 PM
well let the computer decide now sTFU