PDA

View Full Version : Det/49ers: ***They were who we thought they were***

Hardcore_D00d
11-25-2011, 01:52 AM
det and niners got exposed bad today. leg up be real here, they were who we thought they were. overrated and cant hang with the top teams in the league. most of their wins were against weak teams and they arent as good as their record say they are.

Dave P
11-25-2011, 01:53 AM
lol

...and here come the knee jerk reactions.

Hardcore_D00d
11-25-2011, 02:03 AM
also suh is a dirty ass player. sure he is good but a pos human and fukd up his own team.

problemz
11-25-2011, 05:52 AM
Heat, Colts, Yankees, Gators

lolok

Miked1978
11-25-2011, 07:03 AM
colts are who eveyone thought they were without manning. A winless team filled with waste.

chlaxman
11-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Detroit: undisciplined especially on defense and leadership
49ers: good. Came to the east coast on a short week against a good defense that matches up with them.

iamgenus
11-25-2011, 08:06 AM
What did I tell you OP...don't embarrass yourself with posting about the NFL.

Guess Steelers are terrible too right? Hell they lost 35-7 @ Baltimore with a whole offseason to prepare for that game.
49ers lost 16-6 with a whole bunch of sh*t going against them including having a 75 yard TD wiped away which would've made the game very different early in that game.

Then again I'm sure you didn't even see the game.

Besides OP isn't it time for you to change your favorite teams to include the Packers?

Mitch1313
11-25-2011, 09:03 AM
lol like the Ravens aren't inconsistent frauds....

kmart07
11-25-2011, 09:23 AM
youre a moron for even comparing the niners and lions

Milo3
11-25-2011, 09:42 AM
The 49'ers look like a better team than the Lions from what I've seen this season, apart from the fact they've beaten them too.

It's nonsense to say the 49'ers were "exposed". They were at a disadvantage before the game begun.

Our defense swarmed all over Smith and we did well limiting them to only 6 points, but the 49'ers defense still looked good. Both team's defenses did well but we were better going forward.

They're still a really good team and i'm not going to discredit them because of one game.

ElMariachi
11-25-2011, 09:45 AM
youre a moron for even comparing the niners and lions

This. 49ers have been in every game they've played, win or lose, the games were close. Last night they were simply outplayed by a team who has years of experience winning with the same formula that the 49ers have been using. No shame in that, and its not like other teams around the league are going to look at the tape and go "hmmmm, if only I can get my own Ngata and Suggs" to constantly wreak havoc on their offensive line, we COULD KICK THEIR ASS!

It was a learning experience for the 49ers and I'm confident they'll learn from their mistakes. After all, this is only the FIRST year for Harbaugh, it took other coaches how many years to develop a consistently winning team? As a 49ers fan, yes I'm disappointed, but considering it was a short week, considering the travel distance, the fact that Rachal wound up back in the lineup due to injury and Bruce Miller was out and the 49ers played against an immensely talented defensive line, I ain't even mad.

ElMariachi
11-25-2011, 09:47 AM
The 49'ers look like a better team than the Lions from what I've seen this season, apart from the fact they've beaten them too.

It's nonsense to say the 49'ers were "exposed". They were at a disadvantage before the game begun.

Our defense swarmed all over Smith and we did well limiting them to only 6 points, but the 49'ers defense still looked good. Both team's defenses did well but we were better going forward.

They're still a really good team and i'm not going to discredit them because of one game.

That penalty on the Ginn touchdown was still a ticky-tack call. :P The rule really was intended to penalize for something worse, not penalize because your idiot offensive lineman stumbles in the way.

bdub69
11-25-2011, 10:32 AM
lol like the Ravens aren't inconsistent frauds....

yes inconsistent frauds that beat your steelers twice

kethnaab
11-25-2011, 10:44 AM
That penalty on the Ginn touchdown was still a bull$hit call.

fixed it for you. 2nd straight week that an obvious TD pass was taken away from a Baltimore opponent. Ah well, them's the breaks. Ravens' front 7 is nightmarish when it's on its game

scotyg
11-25-2011, 11:14 AM
if Lewis had played ravens would have won by 20+

maybe srs

Love Pirate
11-25-2011, 11:36 AM
The 49ers have one huge problem that a lot of fans seem to overlook. They suck at scoring touchdowns. Sure they have a good defense, but they cant put up enough points to hang with the big teams

brb_ballin
11-25-2011, 12:17 PM
The 49ers have one huge problem that a lot of fans seem to overlook. They suck at scoring touchdowns. Sure they have a good defense, but they cant put up enough points to hang with the big teams

didn't you hear? Smith is a top 5 QB bound for the HOF with his outstanding passer rating... dont look at other stats that's stupid... but wow his rating puts him up there with Brady

GetBigyo
11-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Alex Smith and the 49ers are like a mirror image of the 2007 Jaguars. Game manager QB not making mistakes, great rushing game, great D.

Smith will come back down to Earth next year just like Garrard did.

hublife
11-25-2011, 12:38 PM
didn't you hear? Smith is a top 5 QB bound for the HOF with his outstanding passer rating... dont look at other stats that's stupid... but wow his rating puts him up there with Brady

You're a trolling douche bag. Every week it's the same retarded posts...

brb

Packers-Celtics-RedSox-Leafs

iamgenus
11-25-2011, 01:38 PM

That 49er troll really got to you huh? I'm pretty sure you can't find a single niners fan who said that outside of the trolls.

And they may have a problem scoring touchdowns but they're 9th in the league in points scored after this game.

People want to look at this game and pretend like it defines their season instead of the 9 wins.

What exactly is the best defense that the Packers have played? Aaron Rodgers is in God mode right now but I'm pretty sure he would look pretty crappy if his OL gave up that many sacks/pressures as the niners OL did last night.

Milo3
11-25-2011, 02:45 PM
That penalty on the Ginn touchdown was still a ticky-tack call. :P The rule really was intended to penalize for something worse, not penalize because your idiot offensive lineman stumbles in the way.
Yea, that chop block call was suspect. I was relieved when the ref pulled that TD back. Would of been a more interesting game if that TD has been allowed considering how close the game was.

FatWhiteKid
11-25-2011, 02:47 PM
San Frans got the playoffs on lock, Jim Harbaugh was just doing his bro a favor by giving him a W. Lions went up against the Packers who are seemingly unstoppable right now, doesn't make them any worse of a team.