PDA

View Full Version : How about MIZZOU BASKETBALL?!

bsily
11-22-2011, 10:16 PM
5-0 and just killed #18 Cal by 39 points.

Any Mizzou fans in the misc?

kyleTX
11-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Just won a bet on them tonight. As an aggie i watch mizzou quite a bit and love the way they play. Their perimeter defense is sick, they cause so many turnovers/fast breaks. Denmon is clutch, gotta love a college player thats ice from the line late in the game, hes covered a lot of spreads for me in the last two years. English looks like he's got his **** together, kid had prima donna issues in the past right? Their 4 guard starting lineup will get them into some tough mismatches when they play talented frontcourt teams though.

BNR
11-22-2011, 10:39 PM
close friends are boosters so I tend to watch a lot of mizzou and root for them, plus mizzou players turn out great for the 49ers. I really like how Phil Pressey plays even though he didn't do well tonight.

liftinforbroads
11-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Just won a bet on them tonight. As an aggie i watch mizzou quite a bit and love the way they play. Their perimeter defense is sick, they cause so many turnovers/fast breaks. Denmon is clutch, gotta love a college player thats ice from the line late in the game, hes covered a lot of spreads for me in the last two years. English looks like he's got his **** together, kid had prima donna issues in the past right? Their 4 guard starting lineup will get them into some tough mismatches when they play talented frontcourt teams though.

lol I hammered em too - everytime we think similar **** gets real. bff

Shinya-Aoki
11-22-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm a KU fan, but I'm also a really big Kim English fan, for whatever reason, he plays hard and is cool as hell (on twitter) class act in interviews. I'm gonna miss playing Mizzou. Kids look good.

zdub32
11-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Mizzou student/fan checkin in. Good start to Haith regime.

Suit
11-23-2011, 12:41 AM
CAL lookin like Charminde

kyleTX
11-23-2011, 12:51 AM
UCLA is my 3rd team of choice to root for and this honestly made me nauseous.

I mean, Mizz is good, no denying no hate, but 92-53 is downright puke worthy. John Wooden is turning in his grave.

they destroyed Cal, not Ucla. Ya silly phaggot

AppleCat
11-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Lulz, not a fan by any means - went to school with a lot of Mizzou fans. I just remember watching this guy playing in the Big XII

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/miss/sports/m-baskbl/auto_headshot/Stokes01-01.jpg

Dat hair!

jimbogr
11-23-2011, 01:16 AM
I like watching them but they're phaggots for leaving the Big 12 so I just root for whoever's playing them when they play.

dt02
11-23-2011, 01:18 AM
no but your football turf is shiit.

jimbogr
11-23-2011, 01:39 AM
no but your football turf is shiit.

+1, **** mizzou's turf. Ended my favorite player's career at Texas

Suit
11-23-2011, 01:43 AM
they destroyed Cal, not Ucla. Ya silly phaggot

I was listening to Highlight express and they said UCLA right when I started typing and mind = blanked

DCocK
11-23-2011, 07:09 AM
ODU finna rape y'all Dec 30

not srs.

my anus is prepared like last year.

Hola Bola
11-23-2011, 09:48 AM
I watched it last night... Mizzou should have a good season with all the talent it has.

BellyCummer
11-23-2011, 10:04 AM

Was at both games this week, left Sprint Center last night completely blown away. I came into this season with no expectations.

Kimmie was never prima donna, his major problem is that he would try to do too much and play too fast under Mike Anderson's system. Jumpin' on dat dere Frank Haith bandwagon now, lulz.

Autopilot
11-23-2011, 10:14 AM
MU played lights out at the Sprint Center this week. That was Cal's worst non conference loss in school history. I hope we can keep it up during conference play. I really wish Bowers wasnt injured.

M-I-Z.....

also....reps to my MIZZOU brahs...

BellyCummer
11-23-2011, 10:17 AM
MU played lights out at the Sprint Center this week. That was Cal's worst non conference loss in school history. I hope we can keep it up during conference play. I really wish Bowers wasnt injured.

M-I-Z.....

also....reps to my MIZZOU brahs...

Really wish Bowers could be a part of the team this year. I was so bummed when he went down for the year. We would be a special team this year with him.

Iczer
11-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Calm down brosephs. Good win by Mizzou, but Cal is severely overrated. They were an NIT team last year and lost in the 2nd round to Colorado. They got two 2 star commits this year. We're not going to hear much from Cal this year.

kclulz88
11-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Mizzou fan hoppin on that Haith bandwaggon.

All Aboard!!!! CHOO CHOO

bsily
11-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Will REP EVERYONE in this thread on R/C :)