PDA

View Full Version : SEC fans, what are your thoughts on adding Mizzou and A&M?

scotyg
11-22-2011, 08:17 PM
After all the arguing among big 12 teams about who is trying to get out of whos shadow, who blames who for leaving, who is willing to end a 100 year rivalry, etc etc, I haven't seen any fans of SEC teams weigh in on this whole realignment. How do you feel about your new teams?

Just curious, no football on tonight so im stuck watching basketball and kind of bored

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
After all the arguing among big 12 teams about who is trying to get out of whos shadow, who blames who for leaving, who is willing to end a 100 year rivalry, etc etc, I haven't seen any fans of SEC teams weigh in on this whole realignment. How do you feel about your new teams?

Just curious, no football on tonight so im stuck watching basketball and kind of bored

Im pretty sure i know how they feel "2 more guaranteed wins.." Both Mizzou and A&M want to maintain rivalries with Kansas and UT, but they left and their fans no longer have a team to get up for and play.. well maybe A&M and the RazorPhags..

batman15
11-22-2011, 09:16 PM
They both suck, just like Texas Tech. It's like we're getting 2 Texas Tech's.

charity4thepoor
11-22-2011, 09:17 PM
mainly interested in how the new scheduling will work. don't care about the rest of it

TheStove123
11-22-2011, 09:41 PM
mainly interested in how the new scheduling will work. don't care about the rest of it

This^^

I like the SEC the way it is now, and I don't think these 2 schools will have a huge effect aside from scheduling

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 09:46 PM

You have no room to talk.. TTU has been more relevant than the Razorphags in college football in recent history. SEC taking the Big 12's/SWC trash once again..

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:02 PM
You have no room to talk.. TTU has been more relevant than the Razorphags in college football in recent history. SEC taking the Big 12's/SWC trash once again..

Yeah, go butthole raiders. Yay. Yosemite Sam is our mascot. Yay. Lock players in closets. Yay.

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah, go butthole raiders. Yay. Yosemite Sam is our mascot. Yay. Lock players in closets. Yay.

i know, lets have a "whos fans have more teeth" contest..

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:05 PM
i know, lets have a "whos fans have more teeth" contest..

Or, we can have a "who's had more coaches fired for locking players in closets" contest.

We could have a "who's been to more BCS bowls" contest.

We could even have a "whats your record this year" contest.

U down for that?

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:10 PM
We could have a "who has more national championships" contest.

We could have a "which school has a better win %" contest.

We could have a "which school has more conference championships" contest.

We could have a "which stadium is bigger" contest.

We could have a "who is 1-1-5 vs. the SEC in bowl games" contest.

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Or, we can have a "who's had more coaches fired for locking players in closets" contest.

We could have a "who's been to more BCS bowls" contest.

We could even have a "whats your record this year" contest.

U down for that?

sure, we could also have a whos finished more in the top 25 contest over the past 10 years contest. but i dont recommend it because you wouldnt want to know the results...

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Wait, we're 28-7 all time and 7-3 in the last 10 games vs Texas Tech. Why am I even arguing with you? Lol idk.

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:15 PM
sure, we could also have a whos finished more in the top 25 contest over the past 10 years contest. but i dont recommend it because you wouldnt want to know the results...

28-7.

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Wait, we're 28-7 all time and 7-3 in the last 10 games vs Texas Tech. Why am I even arguing with you? Lol idk.
because you stalk me like a phaggot and cant wait to see what i post.. i didnt talk sh!t to u.. u were like an attention whore and decided to take a shot at me.

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:19 PM
because you stalk me like a phaggot and cant wait to see what i post.. i didnt talk sh!t to u.. u were like an attention whore and decided to take a shot at me.

If you keep saying razorphags, and I see it, I'll neg you and quote you and say...

You "can beat me up", but 28-7.

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 10:23 PM
If you keep saying razorphags, and I see it, I'll neg you and quote you and say...

You "can beat me up", but 28-7.
you have yet to neg me and i have yet to neg u.. why?? because i dont give a sh!t about the rep system.. neg me if u want, il be the bigger man... also yeah 28-7.. i am impressed how relevant the Razorphags have been....

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:24 PM
you have yet to neg me and i have yet to neg u.. why?? because i dont give a sh!t about the rep system.. neg me if u want, il be the bigger man... also yeah 28-7.. i am impressed how relevant the Razorphags have been....

Do you realize it would take 21 years straight of Texas Tech beating us for them to even the series up. 21 years in a row. That's how far behind "your" school is.

28-7

YellowOnYellow
11-22-2011, 10:27 PM

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo103/sdizzle20/woah.gif

Don't ever compare us to tech ever again.

batman15
11-22-2011, 10:32 PM

Lol I won't have to anymore. Welcome to a real conference. Enjoy your stay.

YellowOnYellow
11-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Lol I won't have to anymore. Welcome to a real conference. Enjoy your stay.

Let the arkansas and a&m rivalry burn!

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 11:02 PM

LOL story behind the gif?? also fvk u phaggots..

fly4navy117
11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Kinda indifferent. Kyle Field is cool and TAMU has a lot of resources, so they could be a pretty legit team in a few years. I think they have the potential to be a sleeping giant with the right staff. Mizzou adds a lot of basketball prestige, maybe so-so in football. Again, right staff with the SEC money pouring in might make them a solid team. SEC wouldn't had added them if they didn't think they would be compeditive.

YellowOnYellow
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
LOL story behind the gif?? also fvk u phaggots..

It was when the kid saw this... http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg8/scaled.php?server=8&filename=texas2.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480

MenTaLPiRacY
11-22-2011, 11:12 PM
It was when the kid saw this... http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg8/scaled.php?server=8&filename=texas2.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480

Or maybe he was watching this vid
RTbc98uqofI

liftinforbroads
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM

I swear you say some hilarious stuff sometimes.

YellowOnYellow
11-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Or maybe he was watching this vid
RTbc98uqofI

Yes kinda phaggy but notasingle****wasgiven like this inbred kid.
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/TTECH-GINGER-KID.gif

BFast55
11-23-2011, 06:19 AM
I hope they enjoy being mediocre every year.

Also, what are we going to dub the TAMU v. Auburn game? The barn bowl?

Messiahtype
11-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Pisses me off.

-Missouri and Texas are not in the Southeast.
-Fcuks up scheduling(not more Tennessee-Bama game every year).
-Waters down the product

jimbogr
11-23-2011, 07:03 AM

This.

Tech has actually sniffed the top 5 before.

inb4quotingbeforewewerealive

germanyt
11-23-2011, 07:38 AM
4 or 5 years and they will be relevant. In the mean time they will have a hard time becoming bowl eligible.

BellyCummer
11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Pisses me off.

-Missouri and Texas are not in the Southeast.
-Fcuks up scheduling(not more Tennessee-Bama game every year).
-Waters down the product

There will still be a Tennessee-Bama game every year. MU to the East, A&M to the West; they'll be cross-division rivals. All previous rivalaries will be maintained.

TheDudeAbides34
11-23-2011, 09:30 AM
I've actually come around to it. At first I was sort of annoyed...if it's not broken, why fix it sort of thing. I think it will make for some great new games although they definitely need to maintain the traditional East/West rivalries...TN vs. AL, AU vs. GA, etc. I also heard that Mizzou might take Bama's spot on the Dawgs schedule next year which I would appreciate, haha.

germanyt
11-23-2011, 09:35 AM
I've actually come around to it. At first I was sort of annoyed...if it's not broken, why fix it sort of thing. I think it will make for some great new games although they definitely need to maintain the traditional East/West rivalries...TN vs. AL, AU vs. GA, etc. I also heard that Mizzou might take Bama's spot on the Dawgs schedule next year which I would appreciate, haha.

I don't think they are playing an SEC schedule until WVU can legally play a Big 12 schedule. 2013 or 2014.

TheDudeAbides34
11-23-2011, 10:00 AM
I don't think they are playing an SEC schedule until WVU can legally play a Big 12 schedule. 2013 or 2014.

Interesting...haven't heard that. It will be cool to see how it all plays out.

YellowOnYellow
11-23-2011, 10:00 AM
This.

Tech has actually sniffed the top 5 before.

inb4quotingbeforewewerealive

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/keeprunningkid/squint.gif

kclulz88
11-23-2011, 10:44 AM

I'm sure thats what the pigs said before the Cotton Bowl....

themadgreek187
11-23-2011, 10:50 AM
i for one welcome the additions. it will be nice to see how everything stacks up.

muddyrover
11-23-2011, 11:15 AM
SEC is an elite conference and their should have been playoffs to get into it. An invitation because we want more TV revenue is a sellout.

Not everyone can win the Heisman, same goes for joining the SEC, I feel that we bring 6 schools who want in and they have a playoff. Top two gets the nod.

I would have rather kept it the way it was.

batman15
11-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm sure thats what the pigs said before the Cotton Bowl....

You're talking about the game where we didn't have a coach?

Look at school records, bowl games, BCS games, etc SINCE that game.

Lol @ mizwho.

lsiberian
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Lol @ mizwho.

Maybe they were just fattening the pig up all those years for that one slaughter.

In all seriousness Missouri and A&M don't belong in the SEC. Texas drove off another rival and nearly drove off OU.

Miked1978
11-23-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm not an SEC fan or any conference fan for that matter but I think it's dumb. I don't blame the schools for switching but these super conferences are annoying. I'd be pissed if I wasn't a football powerhouse like like MSU, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy, and sometimes Tennessee and South Carolina. When is the last time they've won the SEC championship? So now the odds are even more stacked since 2 more teams are joining? Yeah good luck with that.

I also don't see the 2 new teams bringing much competition in. Neither one have been a powerhouse for a while. Mizz did good a couple years ago but it was short lived. TAMU is doing good this year but not great.

These super conferences are going to kill rivalries too.

kclulz88
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM

Lol @ mizwho.
1ZvXsuMRFy8&feature

people don't forget

get back to banging your cousin

batman15
11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
get back to banging your cousin

Never heard that one before.

But since we're on the topic of incest..

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-01-24-missouri-incest-dad_N.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/25/mother-sentenced-years-incest-case/

http://m.aol.com/news/default/getContent.do?link=http://www.aolnews.com/2010/06/07/mo-man-gets-life-sentence-in-incest-murder-shocker/

http://m.columbiatribune.com/news/2011/jul/22/rape-incest-trial-ends-in-conviction/

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/21/3279247/judge-oks-prosecutor-testimony.html

Man accused in family molestation at Mo. farm dies
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) _ A Florida man who was accused of raping two young family members 25 years ago at a western Missouri farm has died, a funeral home official said Monday.
Lavonda Smith, marketing administrator for Hiers-Baxley Funeral Home in Ocala, Fla., confirmed the accuracy of an obituary that said Darrel Mohler, 74, died in his sleep Wednesday at his home in Silver Spings, Fla. The funeral home handled his services.
Mohler, his brother Burrell Mohler Sr., and Burrell Mohler's four sons were charged two years ago with molesting several young family members on a farm south of Bates City over a decade, beginning in the early 1980s.
The alleged victims detailed for law enforcement sadistic tales of rape, incest and bestiality on the property about a half-hour east of Kansas City, resulting in dozens of charges filed in Lafayette County against the six men.
Darrel Mohler was the last of the family members charged. A few days before charges were filed against him, he told The Associated Press the claims against his relatives struck him "in the gut."
"It's unspeakable. I can't think of words that would put this in perspective. I find it repulsive if it's true," Darrel Mohler said at the time.

batman15
11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
^^^All different cases, all different links, all on the first page of google. Just type in "incest Missouri."

kclulz88
11-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Its cool they tought you to use google in Arkansas. Technology is awesome isn't it?

batman15
11-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Its cool they tought you to use google in Arkansas. Technology is awesome isn't it?

Again, never heard that one before. Keep trying. Tell me something I've never heard before in regards to me, my school, or my state. If you have shiit to talk then talk. If not, just back away from your keyboard and go back to your bathtub and cook more meth up. After all, your state is THE "meth capital of the world."

And lol @ your state ARGUING with other states over who is the meth capital and getting angry when other states (California) claim that title. Thumbs up and bravo for sticking up for what you believe in. Embrace it. Because it's all yours.

OdeToArsenal47
11-23-2011, 03:54 PM
The SEC doesn't need either of them. The issue of TV revenue is irrelevant when the SEC consistently plays higher level football than the rest of the FBS. Tell me, what TV network wouldn't pay out the ass to get LSU-Alabama, Arkansas-LSU, Auburn-Alabama or the myriad of Top 25 matchups that the SEC brings every weekend? A&M could be kinda worthwhile. I love TAMU as a university and actually applied to go there (out of state tuition is a b*tch), but their football program is going to be somewhere in the neighborhood of Tennessee or Ole Miss. They could have some breakout years and make it to Atlanta, but I highly doubt they'll EVER win the conference as long as Saban, Miles and Chizik are there.

And lol'd at the dick measuring contest between the Mizzou and Arkie. Hey let's see who's pile of sh*t is taller?

kclulz88
11-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Again, never heard that one before. Keep trying. Tell me something I've never heard before in regards to me, my school, or my state. If you have shiit to talk then talk. If not, just back away from your keyboard and go back to your bathtub and cook more meth up. After all, your state is THE "meth capital of the world."

And lol @ your state ARGUING with other states over who is the meth capital and getting angry when other states (California) claim that title. Thumbs up and bravo for sticking up for what you believe in. Embrace it. Because it's all yours.

How does Ryan Mallett's cawk taste?

batman15
11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
The SEC doesn't need either of them. The issue of TV revenue is irrelevant when the SEC consistently plays higher level football than the rest of the FBS. Tell me, what TV network wouldn't pay out the ass to get LSU-Alabama, Arkansas-LSU, Auburn-Alabama or the myriad of Top 25 matchups that the SEC brings every weekend? A&M could be kinda worthwhile. I love TAMU as a university and actually applied to go there (out of state tuition is a b*tch), but their football program is going to be somewhere in the neighborhood of Tennessee or Ole Miss. They could have some breakout years and make it to Atlanta, but I highly doubt they'll EVER win the conference as long as Saban, Miles and Chizik are there.

And lol'd at the dick measuring contest between the Mizzou and Arkie. Hey let's see who's pile of sh*t is taller?

49-7.

How does Ryan Mallett's cawk taste?

And that's already been said hundreds of times. So either you're too stupid to comprehend "tell me something I haven't heard before" or that's literally all you've got.

Lol.

turtle18
11-23-2011, 05:06 PM

Aggie football leaves much to be desired recently, but we are excellent in almost all other sports and are quite a bit above the SEC avg in academics.

brudman
11-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Aggie football leaves much to be desired recently, but we are excellent in almost all other sports and are quite a bit above the SEC avg in academics.

Well that sure says a lot.

scotyg
11-23-2011, 05:28 PM

as if that matters whatsoever. you really should have reviewed the application form A&M had to submit

http://7.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/52/90/298f1b33f8ff476cc42cd75a5c9890ac.jpg
http://5.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/32/64/5b468c551824e775f5fc76a9f5272891.jpg
http://8.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/27/92/e856cbd1b3108f2b0c32165a9550fc1a.jpg