PDA

View Full Version : You mad Tebow is a saint IRL?

Jayson01
11-21-2011, 11:01 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/tim-tebow-funding-children%E2%80%99s-hospital-in-philippines/

brb building children's hospitals

Jayson01
11-21-2011, 11:25 AM
17 views and no replies.....yeah, u mad.

Future24
11-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Tim Tebow has built something else.

He built me a heart. A house of belief. I admit...I hated Tim Tebow.

There I said it. It was a drug, I needed rehab. I couldn't stand the guy, I would of spit in his face if I had the chance and told him he's worthless.

But he changed me. Showed me the light, told me "hey...I just play football" and my eyes were opened. I went to hate rehab and now I love Tim more than I love myself.

Thank you Tim Tebow. You changed my life for the better. What you do on that field is a pleasure to watch. I am spoiled. I am not worthy. I am forever....a Tim Tebow supporter.

tk217
11-21-2011, 11:37 AM
That is awesome.

Glad to hear he is using his wealth to help the less fortunate.

Hopefully this hospital doesn't deny those who aren't Christian.

Jayson01
11-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Tim Tebow has built something else.

He built me a heart. A house of belief. I admit...I hated Tim Tebow.

There I said it. It was a drug, I needed rehab. I couldn't stand the guy, I would of spit in his face if I had the chance and told him he's worthless.

But he changed me. Showed me the light, told me "hey...I just play football" and my eyes were opened. I went to hate rehab and now I love Tim more than I love myself.

Thank you Tim Tebow. You changed my life for the better. What you do on that field is a pleasure to watch. I am spoiled. I am not worthy. I am forever....a Tim Tebow supporter.

for he's a jolly good fellow.