PDA

View Full Version : Petition to ban IDNeon.

germanyt
11-17-2011, 09:48 PM
He has 6 or 7 troll threads on the first page and most are bait topics. I never thought I'd see a theist more obnoxious than semitope. I'm also curious about the sudden rise in bible thumping fundies in the RP. Can we get an IP check around here?

lee4
11-17-2011, 09:51 PM
in. i called this a couple days ago when i first noticed a thread by him. had a gut feeling he would soon have a half dozen working threads on recycled fundy crap.

second, IP checks sound good too.

Shaymin
11-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Tekkendo first.

germanyt
11-17-2011, 09:57 PM
in. i called this a couple days ago when i first noticed a thread by him. had a gut feeling he would soon have a half dozen working threads on recycled fundy crap.

second, IP checks sound good too.

His threads don't even make sense.

Proof Atheism Is False
"They can't disprove god"

Herp fuking derp.

Kenetics
11-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Signed.

He has made like 25 threads in the past 3 or 4 days.

Also he was pretty much booted out of the exercise forum for this very same reason, he spams with very crap quality threads. (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138132683)

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Tekkendo first.
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e3803f96bb3f7ea2a000020/crying-baby.jpg
wah wah wah....

germanyt
11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Tekkendo first.

I actually don't even notice his posts. IMO IDNeon is the worst poster I've ever seen in the RP. 4 years and he's by far the worst. He's like the BC02 of the RP.

lee4
11-17-2011, 10:04 PM
[img]http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e3803f96bb3f7ea2a000020/crying-baby.jpg[/i mg]
wah wah wah....

is this site strapped to your ankle or something? seriously, you always seem to be lingering. 32 posts per day, all seemingly in a politics forum on a bodybuilding site, at 42 years old... i really hope you have a hobby other than this.

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 10:04 PM
I actually don't even notice his posts. IMO IDNeon is the worst poster I've ever seen in the RP. 4 years and he's by far the worst.
I dont care about religious threads, as I dont read them nor participate in them much if at all. I just think you people are truly being douchebags over this one. So atheist douchebags posting endless troll threads are fine but theist douchebags posting troll threads are not ok? :D Dudes, you are just two sides of the same annoying phucktard coins. You all are the same.

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 10:05 PM
is this site strapped to your ankle or something? seriously, you always seem to be lingering. 32 posts per day, all seemingly in a politics forum on a bodybuilding site, at 42 years old... i really hope you have a hobby other than this.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001564865/223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

Birdy69
11-17-2011, 10:08 PM
signed

Tekkendo first.

And Cross-trainer.

lee4
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001564865/223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

lulz, no. i was amazed to find myself on here at this time. i see an obscure non-fox related comment regarding you, and BAM you're right on top of it. smartphone? ipad? odd superhero like sixth sense???

germanyt
I dont care about religious threads, as I dont read them nor participate in them much if at all. I just think you people are truly being douchebags over this one. So atheist douchebags posting endless troll threads are fine but theist douchebags posting troll threads are not ok? :D Dudes, you are just two sides of the same annoying phucktard coins. You all are the same.

If you can't tell the difference between the average atheist thread and Neon's threads perhas you should read them. Just the thread title should do it but its pretty clear once you click on them.

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 10:10 PM
If you can't tell the difference between the average atheist thread and Neon's threads perhas you should read them. Just the thread title should do it but its pretty clear once you click on them.
Dont read them if they suck. *shrug* How difficult is that?

BeefyMcNasty
11-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Signed. Take crosstrainer and semitope with him.

lexinak
11-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Signed.

germanyt
11-17-2011, 10:15 PM

Well, at least semitope isn't a troll and attempts to provide a scientific argument with his opinion. And cross trainer provides the lulz on accident. IDNeon seems to he doing it on purpose.

yg7s7
11-17-2011, 10:24 PM

Idk why but this reminds me of the witch-hunts from the Middle Ages lol

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Signed!

Hey after the petition let's all go to a BOOK BURNING rally...

oooh ooh, and then some Hitler cok sucking for dessert!

You pathetic atheists, incapable of defending your arguments at all. I've torn you down brick by brick is this all you got left?

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Atheists apparently not too bright:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bj8SMD1Ko&feature=related

Mr Beer
11-17-2011, 10:31 PM
I don't really care whether he posts here or not. Really, this is how creationists actually think, there's nothing wrong with having him showcase their retardation as an object lesson.

Kenetics
11-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Signed!

You pathetic atheists, incapable of defending your arguments at all. I've torn you down brick by brick is this all you got left?

Booted out of the exercise section and you come here within 3 days a petition to ban you pops up, lol.

You have a personality disorder.

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Booted out of the exercise section and you come here within 3 days a petition to ban you pops up, lol.

You have a personality disorder.

Actually I'm almost certain it has to do with the fact I've created more 5 star threads than germanyt.

Furthermore, I've presented very good arguments against things such as "Biblical Contradictions" and "Atheist strawman" arguments.

Stop being so wound up....don't take your failures in the gym out on me brah.

BeefyMcNasty
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM

What a saint. Jebus would be proud.

Kenetics
11-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Actually I'm almost certain it has to do with the fact I've created more 5 star threads than germanyt.

Furthermore, I've presented very good arguments against things such as "Biblical Contradictions" and "Atheist strawman" arguments.

Stop being so wound up....don't take your failures in the gym out on me brah.

Yea, its just the atheists that hate you... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138132683

Nope, turns out everybody in this forum cant stand you. I wonder why you are red, o wait its because you are an insufferable moron.

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 10:53 PM
What a saint. Jebus would be proud.

Right.

So you declare me a troll, for no good reason, petition to ban me; also for no good reason, and lecture me about decency?

Why don't you finish letting Hitler tea bag you, take your soppy anus to the toilet paper, grab a square, wipe off the cum, and pretend to be a civilized pile of excrement in that bug-riddled sofa fort you built in your mom's basement?

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Yea, its just the atheists that hate you... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138132683

Nope, turns out everybody in this forum cant stand you. I wonder why you are red, o wait its because you are an insufferable moron.

Alright? Christians? theists? SyrianKid? Anyone else besides the few of you atheists want to come in here and stand by this statement?

lee4
11-17-2011, 10:58 PM
at eleven o'clock at night pacific time??? this is likely everyone on right now. give it a couple hours...not everyone is checking these forums and pasting bad links from there phone every four minutes sir.

in b4, "but go get muscles before you post at me!" .....again, as it seems to be your only retort.

Patrick-Bateman
11-17-2011, 11:00 PM
If you don't like him OP, just neg him (like I already have) and rate his threads 1 star. I am not in favor of banning anyone or suppressing any speech, troll or not.

DiseasedScrotum
11-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Nah. There are a lot of morons here, him, tekkendo, other religious trolls. But lets not ban them. Let them expose their stupidity. People love to throw the word troll around but honestly, people actually think like that and everyone's opinion should be heard no matter how stupid.

DiseasedScrotum
11-17-2011, 11:08 PM
This summarizes this thread

4Hjw_vVet1I

LOL ill help you out bro

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Nah. There are a lot of morons here, him, tekkendo, other religious trolls. But lets not ban them. Let them expose their stupidity. People love to throw the word troll around but honestly, people actually think like that and everyone's opinion should be heard no matter how stupid.
http://gifsoup.com/view/175203/black-guy-laughing-o.gif
still sore that I bitch slapped you in the other threads? lolz

DiseasedScrotum
11-17-2011, 11:17 PM
htug-o.gif
still sore that I bitch slapped you in the other threads? lolz

Lol lets show everyone these threads. Please link us to them. Go ahead. (the idea that you are even worthy of polishing my shoes is funny but lets see). :)

Tekkendo
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Lol lets show everyone these threads. Please link us to them. Go ahead. (the idea that you are even worthy of polishing my shoes is funny but lets see). :)
http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/04/68/59/he_mad10.jpg

Birdy69
11-17-2011, 11:22 PM
If you don't like him OP, just neg him (like I already have) and rate his threads 1 star. I am not in favor of banning anyone or suppressing any speech, troll or not.

In case you haven't been browsing R/P recently, there's been a mass uprising of theist trolls lately.

_TG_
11-17-2011, 11:23 PM
yea too many spam threads. just reported him

DiseasedScrotum
11-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Translation:
I got put in my place by a 22 year old

trololololol

batmanman
11-17-2011, 11:26 PM
lol @ grown men finding joy in making fake accounts and attempting to piss eachother off like a bunch of muslims

IDNeon
11-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Hey Birdy what the fu.ck are you saying?

Can't I create threads as I see fit? You don't have to click on them. Just like you don't have to jerk off every time you see a truck-stop toilet.

BeefyMcNasty
11-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Right.

So you declare me a troll, for no good reason, petition to ban me; also for no good reason, and lecture me about decency?

Why don't you finish letting Hitler tea bag you, take your soppy anus to the toilet paper, grab a square, wipe off the cum, and pretend to be a civilized pile of excrement in that bug-riddled sofa fort you built in your mom's basement?

Right.

And you claim to be a man of God.

Troll much?

StarFox
11-18-2011, 12:13 AM

I actually agree with this, yeah his threads are generally retarded but I don't think he should be banned for expressing his opinions/thoughts. Just keep him red, shouldn't be difficult...I don't see a lot of greens in his future anyway.

frasersteen
11-18-2011, 12:25 AM

Screw that I like my countries democratic and my forums moderated

Ban the F*cker, not cross-trainer though. He brings teh lulz.

IDNeon
11-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Screw that I like my countries democratic and my forums moderated

Ban the F*cker, not cross-trainer though. He brings teh lulz.

http://www.chaosagent.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg

Queequeg
11-18-2011, 01:56 AM
I agree Op, "signed".

I don't think semitope should be banned because he actually provides content to this posts.

Cross-trainer is funny leave him be

Harbinger
11-18-2011, 04:06 AM
I'm torn between banning him and continuing to let him make a fool of the christian faith.

flairon
11-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Signed!

no you havent.

MajorTwang
11-18-2011, 04:55 AM
Not in.

We can't have an R&P section based on the principles of free speech, then get upset because a Conservative-Fundy wingnut makes a lot of threads baiting Atheists & Liberals.

I only really come to this section to argue with Creationists. The political threads are mainly America orientated, and my political instincts are boringly middle-of-the-road. Probably three quarters of the threads I have ever started have been attempts to bait people like IDNeon & Semitope.

Besides - comments like this...

...reflect so badly on the Creationist community that I vote he be allowed to continue

flairon
11-18-2011, 04:58 AM
1. there is no such thing as 'free speech' on the internet.
2. if we want to go with the 'free speech' line of thought, even IRL, not all speech is free

but yeah, he cuts his own credibility off at the knees, let him have at it.

cross-trainer
11-18-2011, 05:09 AM
He has 6 or 7 troll threads on the first page and most are bait topics. I never thought I'd see a theist more obnoxious than semitope. I'm also curious about the sudden rise in bible thumping fundies in the RP. Can we get an IP check around here?

signed

And Cross-trainer.

In case you haven't been browsing R/P recently, there's been a mass uprising of theist trolls lately.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/torches_and_pitchforks.jpg

http://truchacabra.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pitchforks-torches-mob.jpg

flairon
11-18-2011, 05:12 AM

I noticed that. Did www.jesusnuthuggers.com close down and they are looking for a new hangout?

Harbinger
11-18-2011, 05:17 AM

http://truchacabra.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pitchforks-torches-mob.jpg

You're one of the worst Spawky.

cross-trainer
11-18-2011, 05:23 AM
You're one of the worst Spawky.

mistercollie
11-18-2011, 05:23 AM
And Cross-trainer.Agreed. Sounds like JF1 with a Christian veil.

cross-trainer
11-18-2011, 05:27 AM
Agreed. Sounds like JF1 with a Christian veil.
A "Biblical Deist" forming an unholy alliance with atheists.
You Sir, are certainly not a true Christian.

MajorTwang
11-18-2011, 05:29 AM
You Sir, are certainly not a true Christian.

Neither are you - you frauding twat.

germanyt
11-18-2011, 05:32 AM
If we aren't all in agreement then I suppose he should stay. I can't imagine though why someone would stay where they aren't wanted. And its not a theist thing. I'm fine with semitope and cross trainer but Neon is def baiting.

semitope
11-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Atheists always want someone banned. Its that tolerance of theirs...

If we aren't all in agreement then I suppose he should stay. I can't imagine though why someone would stay where they aren't wanted. And its not a theist thing. I'm fine with semitope and cross trainer but Neon is def baiting.

people posting things you don't like, does not make them trolls. he seems genuine in his posts.

flairon
11-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Atheists always want someone banned. Its that tolerance of theirs...

people posting things you don't like, does not make them trolls. he seems genuine in his posts.

posting things you dont like doesnt make them trolls, but posting combative hyperbole purely for the purpose of instigating a response does.

mistercollie
11-18-2011, 05:43 AM
A "Biblical Deist" forming an unholy alliance with atheists.lol

I'm sure there are a number of regular atheist posters here that are well "aware" and have fun SRT'ing you. Let's see your reps, for that would be the only logical proof that would deny such a claim. I couldn't image someone that keeps subtly contradicting himself on theological stances, or even weakly defending them, is getting rep't by theists. In fact, you are the only neg I've had in months besides AKR.

Being anonymous on a forum is one thing, but dedicating hundreds (probably going to be thousands) of posts to a fake persona is another. Perhaps you should use this forum to learn more about bodybuilding, since real hobbies aren't a bad thing. I'm mostly embarrassed and sad for you. Sounds like you're crying out for help with each trolling post.

J_Bone
11-18-2011, 06:31 AM
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e3803f96bb3f7ea2a000020/crying-baby.jpg

"First I played wif Judd, then I played wif Mommy. We had an awful good time. Now I want to play wif yeeewww."

leadnsteel
11-18-2011, 07:22 AM
there's an ignore list for a reason....

germanyt
11-18-2011, 07:25 AM
there's an ignore list for a reason....

Ignore doesn't put quality threads back on the first page. Gotta watch that data plan.