PDA

View Full Version : Jesus and Muhammad are vastly different

IDNeon
11-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Jesus preached freedom and mercy, and that you cannot do for yourself what is only God's to do. Especially defend your sinful nature from God's righteousness.

In one simple sermon, Jesus lays down the most absolute law, it's unbearable punishment, and the gift given to anyone of mercy from all of that.

Muhammad is the opposite, preaching that a Muslim must become a servant or slave of the law, and follow the law, and the religion is violent without any forgivness from the mouth of it's prophets. And it makes no sense in the Abrahamic sense.

Jesus is a perfect fulfillment of all the Old Testament.

Muhammad is judgmental, not the intercessor nor can he be one.

These two extremes are telling in which Religion is better suited for building a peace.

The Quran is filled with battles.

The New Testament is filled with sacrifice.

The Quran is filled with judgment.

The Epistle of St. James says: 2:17 "Mercy is greater than Judgement".

Alchem
11-15-2011, 08:40 AM
OP pls go.

cross-trainer
11-15-2011, 08:40 AM
Jesus and Muhammad are vastly different
Yes.
Jesus is God incarnate; born from a virgin, performed miracles, rose from the dead and forgave the sins of the world.
Mohammed was an illiterate hermit who lived in a cave and made up a bunch of rubbish.
Vastly different, to say the least.

Randy_0rton
11-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Yes.
Jesus is God incarnate; born from a virgin, performed miracles, rose from the dead and forgave the sins of the world.
Mohammed was an illiterate hermit who lived in a cave and made up a bunch of rubbish.

Won't drop to your level and insult your religion/prophets but here's a neg instead.

cross-trainer
11-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Won't drop to your level and insult your religion/prophets but here's a neg instead.
http://www.osovo.com/pics/crying/crying-baby02.jpg

rohattv2
11-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Yes.

jesus himself said god was greater than he was and he is not god

also let me get this straight, god created the man he loves, gave him sin, then came down to earth, sacrificed himself to remove the sins he gave us.

?

also pretty sure jesus didnt teach hate against other religions, considering that most muslims love jesus more than 99% of christians

frasersteen
11-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Interesting thoughts, but I think the real difference between the two is that Mohammed would kick Jesus' ass in a fight.

Jesus would be all: "I'm gonna turn the other cheek"
And Mohammed would be all: "An' I'm gonna go all mujahideen on that cheek too"
Then Jesus would be all like: "Oh noes I don't have any more cheeks to turn Mohammed please stop hitting me"
Then Mohammed would be: "Of course I will stop hitting you, all you have to say is Allah is great and Mohammed is his homie, go on say it bitch!"

I don't have any sources to back that up but I'm pretty sure that's how it would go down.

Godfrd824
11-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Mohamed was more like Moses and Abraham, which were both violent and ruthless.

fat2fit21
11-15-2011, 12:23 PM
uh, Fuking derrrr?

Waste of a thread...

Meatros
11-15-2011, 12:28 PM
They were both founders of a religion.
They both were from the middle east.
They were both men.
They both spent considerable time praying.
They both have a large amount of followers.
They both speak the Queen's English.
They are practically twins, I tell you!

Harbinger
11-15-2011, 12:42 PM
At least Muhammad was a real person...

Jesus is more fictitious than Mickey Mouse and probably doesn't have as big a following...

ZachSmash
11-15-2011, 12:42 PM
how?

they both ****ed kids.

CoolDehLa
11-15-2011, 12:43 PM
They do agree on a lot of stuff though

http://www.jesusandmo.net/

Harbinger
11-15-2011, 12:47 PM
how?

they both ****ed kids.

You're thinking of that dude from Penn State.

BigMass

Jesus is more fictitious than Mickey Mouse and probably doesn't have as big a following...
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/diy_lobotomy.jpg

Molec
Yes.
You only consider Jesus god incarnate, born from a virgin and so on because Paul said so

Im atheist, grew up Muslim and still think Mohammed was a more realistic and complete leader than Jesus.

Mohammed was an orphan. Jesus was supposedly 'son of god'
Mohammed became rich all on his own...from orphan boy to big time Importer Exporter/businessman. Jesus was a 'carpenter'
Mohammed married Khadijah, a wealthy aristocratic woman 15 years his senior. So he got himself a sugar momma, and the Qureish couldnt do ****t to him while Khadijah was alive. Jesus either never married or had some thing on the side with Mary Magdelene, a prostitute, lol.
Mohammed was a warrior...like Moses. He kicked ass of all his enemies, the same powerful dudes who wanted him dead, as well as a bunch of snivelling, two-faced jewish tribes.
Jesus, while supposedly being the son of god was fcking meek and christianity was a tool for subjugation (unto ceasar what is ceaser...aka, dont ever rebel against the gov't, even if they are corrupt) and also abnormally pacifist (turn the other cheek like a phaggot).
Mohammed preached for 23 years
Jesus for 2 or 3
Mohammed died in his sleep, in a humble tent though being the ruler of the whole of Arabia
Jesus was crucified like a common criminal lol

ZachSmash
11-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Jesus preached freedom and mercy, and that you cannot do for yourself what is only God's to do. Especially defend your sinful nature from God's righteousness.

In one simple sermon, Jesus lays down the most absolute law, it's unbearable punishment, and the gift given to anyone of mercy from all of that.

Muhammad is the opposite, preaching that a Muslim must become a servant or slave of the law, and follow the law, and the religion is violent without any forgivness from the mouth of it's prophets. And it makes no sense in the Abrahamic sense.

Jesus is a perfect fulfillment of all the Old Testament.

Muhammad is judgmental, not the intercessor nor can he be one.

These two extremes are telling in which Religion is better suited for building a peace.

The Quran is filled with battles.

The New Testament is filled with sacrifice.

The Quran is filled with judgment.

The Epistle of St. James says: 2:17 "Mercy is greater than Judgement".

holy **** man i was kidding with my previous post, but after reading the OP its sadly apparent that you read the bible through extrememly biased eyes.

the bible is LOADED with horrible violence from a spiteful god, its LOADED with judgement, its LOADED with immoral punishments for mediocre "sins"...

if you look through HISTORY, christianity is a much more violent and power hungry religion.

if you read the bible and see a peaceful god, you should ****ing kill yourself before your ignorant view support the killing of others.

ZachSmash
11-15-2011, 12:49 PM
You're thinking of that dude from Penn State.

LMAO would rep but im on rc :(

Meatros
11-15-2011, 01:06 PM
You only consider Jesus god incarnate, born from a virgin and so on because Paul said so

Im atheist, grew up Muslim and still think Mohammed was a more realistic and complete leader than Jesus.

Mohammed became rich all on his own...from orphan boy to big time Importer Exporter/businessman. Jesus was a 'carpenter'
Mohammed married Khadijah, a wealthy aristocratic woman 15 years his senior. So he got himself a sugar momma, and the Qureish couldnt do ****t to him while Khadijah was alive. Jesus either never married or had some thing on the side with Mary Magdelene, a prostitute, lol.
Mohammed was a warrior...like Moses. He kicked ass of all his enemies, the same powerful dudes who wanted him dead, as well as a bunch of snivelling, two-faced jewish tribes.
Jesus, while supposedly being the son of god was fcking meek and christianity was a tool for subjugation (unto ceasar what is ceaser...aka, dont ever rebel against the gov't, even if they are corrupt) and also abnormally pacifist (turn the other cheek like a phaggot).
Jesus for 2 or 3
Mohammed died in his sleep, in a humble tent though being the ruler of the whole of Arabia

Ouch, kinda harsh when you put it that way.

Molec
11-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Forgot to add...

Jesus espoused turning the other cheek and giving unto ceaser what is ceaser's...this is why christians got thrown to the lions and were nothing more than a rebellious, underground cult until Emperor Constantine adopted it and made it the state religion. Only then did christians have the balls to persecute heretics, pagans and what not. No more meekness, no more turning cheeks. Ugh pathetic

Mohammed from the get go, made it an OBLIGATION for you to fight and struggle to spread the word. Kill if you have to. Its why Mohammed was a success, and Jesus was a failure, if we are to judge them on their real time, actual accomplishments.

I dont get why more miscers dont have a soft spot for Mohammed.

Warrior = check (won more battles then lost...also lead battles)
CEO = check (successful trader/merchant)
Black knight (would order adulteresses beheaded) = check
Alpha = check

But he wasnt a douche. He was humble, and always held his gaze low.

So why the dislike? Because of his wedding to Aisha while she was a little child? That was a cultural norm...hell the 'virgin' mary was supposedly only 12 years old when she was pregnant, and she was married to James afterall.

correll28
11-15-2011, 02:27 PM
They were both founders of a religion.
They both were from the middle east.
They were both men.
They both spent considerable time praying.
They both have a large amount of followers.
They both speak the Queen's English.They are practically twins, I tell you!

i appreciate the balls it takes to pull facts like this out of your ass and present it as fact, but Jesus spoke aramaic. its a dead language

has nothing to do with it. OP is talking about their teachings

how?

they both ****ed kids.
some of you are totally off base, lost or straight up lying to try and make a religion look bad

Jesus for 2 or 3
youre presenting mohammed as "better" because of these but the problem is they are just different views. Jesus wasnt rich because he didnt cherish money. one of his teachings is to not cherish money. Jesus wasnt a warrior because he believed in peace. he taught not to fight...ever. and as for jesus and mary magdalene....WOW. youre reading too much dan brown. that statement is totally false. you simply took a statement from a fictional novel and presented it as true. nice work.

holy **** man i was kidding with my previous post, but after reading the OP its sadly apparent that you read the bible through extrememly biased eyes.

the bible is LOADED with horrible violence from a spiteful god, its LOADED with judgement, its LOADED with immoral punishments for mediocre "sins"...

if you look through HISTORY, christianity is a much more violent and power hungry religion.

if you read the bible and see a peaceful god, you should ****ing kill yourself before your ignorant view support the killing of others. youve obviously NEVER read the new testament. it doesnt teach violence at all. no where. ever. i dont know if someone told you that, you found it on the internet or youre just lying, but it isnt true at all. in fact, its the complete opposite. it teaches no violence no matter what. ever heard of 'turn the other cheek'?

take your false attempts at making the religion at any cost look bad. you are being very irresponsible by trying to convince people of that crap.

however, the first chapter of the qu'ran DOES preach violence against all non-muslims. just sayin'. im not for either, but i AM against people spreading misinformation and lies because they dont like religion, dont like religious people or are trying to make themselves look cool by lying.

Godfrd824
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Forgot to add...

Jesus espoused turning the other cheek and giving unto ceaser what is ceaser's...this is why christians got thrown to the lions and were nothing more than a rebellious, underground cult until Emperor Constantine adopted it and made it the state religion. Only then did christians have the balls to persecute heretics, pagans and what not. No more meekness, no more turning cheeks. Ugh pathetic

Mohammed from the get go, made it an OBLIGATION for you to fight and struggle to spread the word. Kill if you have to. Its why Mohammed was a success, and Jesus was a failure, if we are to judge them on their real time, actual accomplishments.

I dont get why more miscers dont have a soft spot for Mohammed.

Warrior = check (won more battles then lost...also lead battles)
CEO = check (successful trader/merchant)
Black knight (would order adulteresses beheaded) = check
Alpha = check

But he wasnt a douche. He was humble, and always held his gaze low.

So why the dislike? Because of his wedding to Aisha while she was a little child? That was a cultural norm...hell the 'virgin' mary was supposedly only 12 years old when she was pregnant, and she was married to James afterall.We dislike him mainly because he was making shyt up, for example, if he were a normal guy fuking a 9 year old at that time then that's the norm, but he claimed to have spoken to God, he should have known better.

Meatros
11-16-2011, 05:32 AM
i appreciate the balls it takes to pull facts like this out of your ass and present it as fact, but Jesus spoke aramaic. its a dead language

Wow.

You actually thought I was serious?

makavelli1988
11-16-2011, 06:05 AM
If the NT is to be believed, I find him a pretty ignorant and odious person.

Jesus had issues on a level with Malodrax. This is a man who wanted his disciples to eat his flesh and drink his blood (wut???). A man who encouraged people to self mutilate rather than look at a woman in lust. A man who after curing a cripple, warns him not to sin anymore in case something worse happens to him.

The last one is interesting, since he seems to believe disability is punishment for sins. I wonder how Christian parents of disabled children feel about that.

cross-trainer
11-16-2011, 06:32 AM
We dislike him mainly because he was making shyt up...

This ^^^^^.
This is the first time we have ever agreed.

Mohammed was an obvious liar; claiming angels visited him in his cave.
Jesus was the son of God/God himself, we have the Bible as proof.

MajorTwang
11-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Mohammed was an obvious liar; claiming angels visited him in his cave.
Jesus was the son of God/God himself, we have the Bible as proof.

Jesus was an obvious liar; claiming to be the Son of God/God Himself.
Mohammed was actually visited by angels in his cave, we have the Koran as proof.

See how easy it is to talk complete bollocks when you're not constrained by evidence based reasoning.

IDNeon
11-16-2011, 08:06 AM
If the NT is to be believed, I find him a pretty ignorant and odious person.

Jesus had issues on a level with Malodrax. This is a man who wanted his disciples to eat his flesh and drink his blood (wut???). A man who encouraged people to self mutilate rather than look at a woman in lust. A man who after curing a cripple, warns him not to sin anymore in case something worse happens to him.

The last one is interesting, since he seems to believe disability is punishment for sins. I wonder how Christian parents of disabled children feel about that.

Are you really this stupid? When asked by His disciples who sinned to make him blind, the blind or the parents, Jesus said neither, but that the man was blind that God may work thru him.

You're an idiot

makavelli1988
11-16-2011, 08:34 AM
Are you really this stupid? When asked by His disciples who sinned to make him blind, the blind or the parents, Jesus said neither, but that the man was blind that God may work thru him.

You're an idiot

I think the person who believes the word cripple refers to blind people is the one that is both stupid and an idiot. My post had nothing to do with the curing blindness magic trick he performed. I was referring to the magic trick in John 5 verses 1 to 15 :

2 Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda[a] and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades. 3 Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed. [4] 5 One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”

7 “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”

8 Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” 9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

.....14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”

(NIV translation)