PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate on Boise after Tonight's Game?

jross2021
11-12-2011, 05:14 PM
srs.

I gotta be honest, they showed me a lot tonight, I didn't even think they had what it takes to compete with a team of TCU's caliber. They played hard and almost pulled out the win.

Live on Boise, Live on.

stevedarsh
11-12-2011, 05:16 PM
because they have been frauds for years and are continually ranked at a place they don't belong.

rampagefc77
11-12-2011, 05:17 PM
srs.

I gotta be honest, they showed me a lot tonight, I didn't even think they had what it takes to compete with a team of TCU's caliber. They played hard and almost pulled out the win.

Live on Boise, Live on.

The caliber of the 2 loss unranked TCU?

scotyg
11-12-2011, 05:19 PM
srs.

Live on Boise, Live on.

the same TCU that lost to Baylor? The same Baylor who just needed overtime to beat the worst football team in a BCS conference?

SirMoLester
11-12-2011, 05:19 PM
because they have been frauds for years and are continually ranked at a place they don't belong.
couldn't have said it any better

PerfectFormForever
11-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Nobody wants to see a team be ranked high for beating a bunch of **** teams, rather than proving themselves against at least a few proven contenders each year. BSU pls go... to a real conference.

tk217
11-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Nobody wants to see a team be ranked high for beating a bunch of **** teams, rather than proving themselves against at least a few proven contenders each year. BSU pls go... to a real conference.

Please invite us. :D

folly412
11-12-2011, 05:35 PM
...hell, forget rankings and competition. I just hate their blue field. Will pull for them to do well if they help keep the Big East together though.

TheRejuvenated
11-12-2011, 05:40 PM
lol @ TCU's calibur. unranked and lost to baylor and southern methodist XD

tyqb4
11-12-2011, 06:07 PM

don't belong based on what? we lose one close rivalry game two years in a row?

this is a good point. we should just pack up and move to a better conference since the conference you play in is a choice and not a reality of your tv market/academics/revenue and has very little to do with what you do on the field.

DubV
11-12-2011, 06:09 PM
I still think Boise should be in BCS conference at least. If their kicker didn't shank it, we would't even be having this discussion.

CalSky
11-12-2011, 06:12 PM
everyone's sarcastic meter is broken

awahl63
11-12-2011, 06:13 PM
everyone's sarcastic meter is broken

lol strong retard itt

PatrickBateman1
11-12-2011, 06:16 PM
The caliber of the 2 loss unranked TCU?

lol this

The 2 loss unranked TCU who doesn't even play in a BCS conference.

PatrickBateman1
11-12-2011, 06:18 PM

couldn't have said it any better

8Tkf8s5Gsng

lsiberian
11-12-2011, 06:24 PM
the same TCU that lost to Baylor? The same Baylor who just needed overtime to beat the worst football team in a BCS conference?

They played Baylor at home. We stink on the road. We also beat Missouri in OT too. K State barely beat us too. It's not like Baylor sucks this year. RG3's best game was the TCU game he literally went off. Let's not over state this loss. Boise is still a great team. Not title material.

BeauJ
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I think BC02 pretty much ****ed Boise of ever getting support from the sports section

Do wonder if that same phaggot AP voter will give them a first place vote (used to have the list of voters somewhere)

BladeRun
11-12-2011, 07:03 PM
I think BC02 pretty much ****ed Boise of ever getting support from the sports section

This.

Kind of funny really how many teams I hope will fail solely because of a handful of jack-ss fans that post on here.

WheyneNewton
11-12-2011, 07:06 PM
I can never tell if OP is incredibly sarcastic or constantly trolling.

scotyg
11-12-2011, 07:12 PM
This.

Kind of funny really how many teams I hope will fail solely because of a handful of jack-ss fans that post on here.

this. the only teams i truly hated before i joined the sports misc were the Raiders and Chargers. now there are so many teams i want to see suffer just so some people on here will just STFU

chivasregal
11-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Boise State is a good team. They're a solid team, but they do not belong with the big boys such as LSU, Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon, etc. This proved it and we're all happy

SRSmiscerIZsrs
11-12-2011, 08:07 PM
you guize are ratarded. OP is clearly a rep begging phaggot, trying to zuk skippy's dick to get a mod rep.

tyqb4
11-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Boise State is a good team. They're a solid team, but they do not belong with the big boys such as LSU, Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon, etc. This proved it and we're all happy

how many other teams aren't on the same level as a team they are 2-0 against in the last 4 years?

agree on bama/lsu. they are a class of their own this year. over the last 5 years you could put OSU/florida/bama/lsu/texas in their own class...but let's not act like based on record vs ranked teams/bcs bowl wins/win percentage bsu is not in that next tier with oregon/oklahoma/wisconsin/tcu/va tech/sort of west virginia.

ArmstrongBrah
11-12-2011, 08:22 PM
They lost their shot at a title game so now we have to hear another year of their bs about why they should get in.

tyqb4
11-12-2011, 08:29 PM
They lost their shot at a title game so now we have to hear another year of their bs about why they should get in.

this post makes no sense. but good job hating on something you know nothing about.

911medic
11-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Please invite us. :D“Boise State has not contacted us,” said Alabama athletic director Mal Moore."