PDA

View Full Version : ^__^

X44
11-11-2011, 07:25 AM
can somebody give me a complete diet plan and exercise routine for me to look like fully ripped and show my abs.
thanks
and how long must it take to look ripped how long must I prepare for it?

th3pwn3r
11-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Diet plan, meat and vegetables. Exercise routine, full body weight training with heavy MF'ing weights. How long? That depends on how fat you are right now, if you're really fat it's going to take a really long time, if you're not that fat it's not going to take that long. EZ PZ.

^_^

Singe03
11-11-2011, 08:08 AM
can somebody give me a complete diet plan and exercise routine for me to look like fully ripped and show my abs.
thanks
and how long must it take to look ripped how long must I prepare for it?

Eat 15 meals a day, try to keep carb intake below 5g. Absolutely no white rice under any circumstances, in fact do not go to any restaurant that serves white rice because it may have contaminated the other food. Just stick with chicken and broccoli every meal, every day until ripped.

Ditch the weights entirely except for maybe a few sets of curls and bench presses, biceps and pecs are the only things that matter. All of that other work makes you want to eat more, which is bad because you wont burn fat and never show off those ripped abs.

The best place to do curls is in the squat rack.

Abs are mainly built with crunches, any time you are not eating, working biceps or pecs, or doing cardio, do crunches.

Also get one of these http://www.wrapyourselfslim.com/

Between all of that, you should be able to drop to 2 percent body fat and be showing off those ripped abs (pecs and biceps) in a week or so.

Edit: On the off chance you are actually serious and not indeed a troll.. Start with the stickies, IIFM, life heavy ass weights.

X44
11-11-2011, 07:14 PM
thanks, im just 150lbs and i want to get ripped for summer so when must I start to have a leaning diet?
thank you ^__^

DarthInvadeHer
11-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Eat 15 meals a day, try to keep carb intake below 5g. Absolutely no white rice under any circumstances, in fact do not go to any restaurant that serves white rice because it may have contaminated the other food. Just stick with chicken and broccoli every meal, every day until ripped.

Ditch the weights entirely except for maybe a few sets of curls and bench presses, biceps and pecs are the only things that matter. All of that other work makes you want to eat more, which is bad because you wont burn fat and never show off those ripped abs.

The best place to do curls is in the squat rack.

Abs are mainly built with crunches, any time you are not eating, working biceps or pecs, or doing cardio, do crunches.

Also get one of these http://www.wrapyourselfslim.com/

Between all of that, you should be able to drop to 2 percent body fat and be showing off those ripped abs (pecs and biceps) in a week or so.

Edit: On the off chance you are actually serious and not indeed a troll.. Start with the stickies, IIFM, life heavy ass weights.

Lmao, repped. Solid advice man, solid advice...